[Locked] Should Master Chief's face be revealed

OP IrishLaws5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
I noticed something that sparked my curiosity the other day when I started Halo 4 BC game. I haven't read any of the books or comics, but at the beginning cut scene it showed John 117 as a kid when Halsey was turning the kids into Spartans. It showed his face with the freckles and then directly went to a close up of Halsey's face with freckles. Maybe showing similarities between the two. Could Chief be Halsey's son?
This is a topic that has been going on for such a long time, one that I would love to see end. Personally I would love to see he his face. To me he is the most mysterious character I know and love. Not seeing his face is a good/bad situation. I havent been in such a hurry to see his face as I have gotten older. Due to the fact that I appreciate the character that has been set before us. One that we all love but don't truly know. Setting the stage as a badass. But on the other side of the spectrum it's leaves us dazed. Seeing Chief's face would definitely bring closure for some and anger to others. But this is something that I think needs to be done. In all games, movies, shows, etc. We have seen the full character of each character at some point. There are times when there may have been a idle ending but it isn't enough closure, it's something we just have to live with. But Halo is different, it's dynamic and full. Complete with life and mystery. A wonderful creation of one man's life and the outcome of others. If we could see Chief's face I would say that the best time is during his last breath. Like the ending of Halo. That way the anger for those who don't like his face won't have to see it anymore after that moment and those who love it get the closure.
On this topic they should never reveal his face ,that is one of the reasons the game is apart from all others .The master chief is legend his journey can go on and on and we would never tire of it. While i wouldn't mind the occasional tease of seeing maybe a side view or far view just to keep us intrigued.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
SpandexLime2072

Please don't necropost, especially threads that are two years old.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6