OP Fudaddy69

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I thought it was good movie

Enjoyed the story of it and the visuals
I have yet to watch it, I'll go by your word and watch it next week
I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was a pretty decent sci-fi horror movie. Between Nightfall and FUD, I prefer FUD, but Nightfall was still well worth the watch.
If it wasn't spammy, I'd just copy-paste what Happy Place8166 wrote, exactly that
It is a decent movie to watch in a free afternoon, but nothing more.
It was pretty nice actually.
It is a decent movie to watch in a free afternoon, but nothing more.
Yep, I agree with ya.
A nice movie to watch when you have nothing to do and you are bored.
It wasn’t amazing, but it was enjoyable. Personally
I prefer FUD, it’s awesome what they accomplished with a smaller budget.
Should I continue by saying “It’s an alright movie” or have we made the point yet?
I thought it was good too XD plus it was cool how they made Locke a spartan from then for H5 XD
As a owner of the movie, it’s a pretty good movie something different out of the box. It’s not my favorite movie or anything and don’t expect to see that much Halo that you know of. I wouldn’t watch it consistently as some have already said, it’s a good movie to watch if your really bored or have some spare time on the run. Those are the reasons that I would watch the movie again, as the plot is also pretty simple to remember yet interesting at the same time.
Spoiler:
Show
It is a decent movie
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Porque no puedo ver los episodios? Quiero conseguir la armadura para halo pero no puedo.
I’m probably due for a rewatch soon. I remember enjoying it and being excited for future storytelling possibilities.
Spoiler:
Show
EchoAge98 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
But that's kind of a thing with Hunters. They are attracted to technology. It's actually part of how the Covenant came in contact with them. The Hunter worms were attracted to Forerunner tech. Some of the worms consumed the tech while others made a conscious effort to avoid it while eating other things. The Covenant chose to make a distinction and destroyed the Hunter worms that "desecrated" Forerunner relics. So I thought Nightfall had a fairly appropriate portrayal of Hunter worms. The ONI guys brought high tech fancy gadgets that attracted them.

I will agree, however, that them surviving on a ring shard in the middle of space made little sense. They survived the nuclear destruction of a Halo ring, and managed to survive through the cold emptiness of space until the shard settled in a stable orbit slightly too close to a nearby star.... as Dr. Evil would say: "rooiiiiight"
I need to re-watch this one. I didn't enjoy it that much initially, but maybe time will be kind.

I enjoy every Halo book (read all) and game (played all)… So I want to love any movies / shows too. I just remember being underwhelmed.
I tried watching it once. Wasn't really enjoying it. Added yet another species to the halo lore nobody knew about and I tapped out after seeing the sci/fi channel levels of bad CGI for the elites.
I think it is a good movie, although I have not seen it. If you see it they also give you an armor and helmet called Nigthfall.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2