3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15
Profesnol wrote:
Every game has its flaws. Learn to play with and against them and you'll be fine
the difference is that 343i has had almost a year to fix these issues. I would've been understanding if it was when the game first launched because I get it, new engine, new software, but not that a lot of time has passed and they still haven't been able to fix some of the smallest things? Halo 5 was by far the buggiest, glitchiest, and most unplayable game I have ever played. I had a lot of faith in this game and 343i didn't just drop the ball on this one, but slammed it into the ground like they just scored the winning touchdown at the super bowl.
343 really dropped the ball with MCC. They know that, we know that, the entire gaming industry knows that. They put badges where they could then moved on. How can a company focus on the future if they're constantly dwelling on the past? How could 343 focus on making Halo 5 if they refused to let go of MCC? At some point, you let go of the past and learn from the mistakes. 343 has its priorities in line and knows what's important and right now, that's Halo Wars 2 and Halo 6
100% agree
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
ROKE 89 wrote:
Another one ? Seems like there's one person a week that creates a thread for that.
Come on, it´s funny :D
Don´t take it too serious^^
OK it is kinda funny. How Halo is going this downhill that every week writes a super long thread as to why they'll be leaving. I don't think it's all that funny, is depressing so see a great franchise go out like this.
So the game has been out for over a year, and you've 'already deleted' it?

come on OP bait post is baity
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or inappropriate comments
Spoiler:
Show
ROKE 89 wrote:
Bye Bye to the Dudes who don´t want to play it anymore.

For me; I still enjoy it, love it and will play it until Halo 6 is out.
If you'll be able to do so!
Speaking about my personal experience (but many others are in same situation, especially people outside US) i'm already unable to find games in my favourite playlists (Team Slayer, FFA, BTB, sometimes Team Arena etc) or search times are absurdly long, like 10+ minutes with many "not enough players" messages in between.
This just erase my will to play this game.

Team Slayer is the one that surprises me the most: it's supposed to be the most populated one but, probably, due to a combo of high rank (diamond 6 or onyx almost all seasons), connection filters (i always go for focused or balanced, with absolutely no differences between them) and low population in my area search times are exaggerated even in peak hours or vacation days.

If it is like that now i can only image with horror and disgust how will be the situation in two years...
ROKE 89 wrote:

Speaking about my personal experience (but many others are in same situation, especially people outside US) i'm already unable to find games in my favourite playlists (Team Slayer, FFA, BTB, sometimes Team Arena etc) or search times are absurdly long, like 10+ minutes with many "not enough players" messages in between.

Team Slayer is the one that surprises me the most: it's supposed to be the most populated one but, probably, due to a combo of high rank (diamond 6 or onyx almost all seasons), connection filters (i always go for focused or balanced, with absolutely no differences between them) and low population in my area search times are exaggerated even in peak hours or vacation days.

If it is like that now i can only image with horror and disgust how will be the situation in two years...
where you from?
ROKE 89 wrote:
ROKE 89 wrote:

where you from?
Italy
You can sell multiple REQ's ????? either here on waypoint or if you use google chrome there is a plug in that you can download, it is annoying that you can't do it in game though. I usually wait till I've got a lot and then do it on my PC. I think you are just Halo'd out, I was the same with Destiny after about a 8 months, there was just nothing to do, but I always find something to do on Halo.
As for glitches and server issues I think every game has these issues have never played a Fallout game or The Witcher 3 and those are GOTY titles, so it's not just Halo it just goes with the territory of online gaming, put in a YouTube search for Halo Glitches and every Halo game is littered with them, and don't you remember The Halo Reach "SERVERS" I think you got an Xbox achievement (30g) for actually getting a game on the 360. As for not playing Halo 6 because of Halo 5, using that logic I would never have played Halo 3. peace out Happy gaming.
Complaining complaining and more complaining. What a true fan does is stick with the developer and support him look at halo 3 that had a ton of glitches and people played it and still are playing it. My advice is to keep supporting it and help it grow.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
Spoiler:
Show
ROKE 89 wrote:
ROKE 89 wrote:

where you from?
Italy
I play slayer, team arena, and WZFF and I never wait more than a minute or two for a game and a lot of the gamers I play against are either European or American and I'm in Scotland, I do have ultra high speed broadband currently 220mbps dl and 18mbps ul and use the balanced search
ROKE 89 wrote:
ROKE 89 wrote:

where you from?
Italy
I play slayer, team arena, and WZFF and I never wait more than a minute or two for a game and a lot of the gamers I play against are either European or American and I'm in Scotland, I do have ultra high speed broadband currently 220mbps dl and 18mbps ul and use the balanced search
May i ask what is your rank in those playlists?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
ROKE 89 wrote:
ROKE 89 wrote:

where you from?
Italy
May i ask what is your rank in those playlists?
May we ask how many games you play in the ranked list? ;)
ROKE 89 wrote:
ROKE 89 wrote:

where you from?
Italy
Same here (Berlin)
Gah, I do not care what company is behind the franchise, I AM LOYAL TO HALO! Halo is far more interesting than to fallback on those other current mainstream FPS i.e COD, BF. TF, whatever.
Complaining complaining and more complaining. What a true fan does is stick with the developer and support him look at halo 3 that had a ton of glitches and people played it and still are playing it. My advice is to keep supporting it and help it grow.
What a true fan does is use constructive criticism so that the game can get better instead of just letting the developers do willy nilly on whatever they want.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15