1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The one thing I would like to stress, is post quality not quantity. Posting just to get you ranks up is point less. Too many times I've seen people post for the sake of posting. Then the mods have to work instead of contribute to the discussions. I have found that the mods have interesting and quite comical responses. So before you know it you will get there.
^
http://i.imgur.com/PUhvSwE.gif
Actual footage of me on Waypoint some days.
I got it as well, still trying to make Champion.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I got it as well, still trying to make Champion.
Wait a minute, I just noticed it's about forum ranks. Yeah, it takes a long time to get it, I think somewhere around 11,117 posts to get.
ranks for yapping your chops? haha second post here
How do you post 11K times without getting banned like what's gonna not get you banned for 11K posts lol just a thought :) I will cry... be nice!
RC X37 wrote:
How do you post 11K times without getting banned like what's gonna not get you banned for 11K posts lol just a thought :) I will cry... be nice!
Post sensibly. Don't spam, don't say rude things about other people, think twice whether what you want to post contributes anything meaningful, don't post things that aren't appropriate for the forums, be aware of the rules and always err on the side of caution.

Being mindful of the rules, being nice to others, and common sense gets you pretty far. For some people it's a learning process, but you'd have to mess up pretty badly to get a permanent ban.
Ok I hope I can rank up with no bans temp perm is texting "lol" considered spam I think this site is very strict.
RC X37 wrote:
is texting "lol" considered spam
It is. Probably worth giving the rules a read over, everything is explained there.
RC X37 wrote:
I think this site is very strict.
It's actually not that bad compared to some sites I have moderated in the past. The rues are straight forward - keep on topic, don't spam / try and inflate your post count, don't be rude to others.
Ok bro I'll read the rules over again my third time and thank you for the reply! Have a good day my bro! :D
ONI Ricky wrote:
Just curious, is there anyone with the spartan onyx rank yet? I haven't seen one but I dont go on the forums too often.
Been Onyx back during Rumble Rocket days, aaand that's about it. It requires you to be in the top 1500th or something.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
RC X37 wrote:
I've been banned a couple of times. Always from a lack of common sense in my end though. However, my last two warnings were in 2016 and 2015, so it's been few and far between. As said above, post sensibly and be respectful and you'll do fine.
RC X37 wrote:
I've been banned a couple of times. Always from a lack of common sense in my end though. However, my last two warnings were in 2016 and 2015, so it's been few and far between. As said above, post sensibly and be respectful and you'll do fine.
I'll post sensibily! Thanks :)
I can tell it’s a long one haha. I just wished I jumped on this wagon a looooong time ago would of hit Spartan Onyx easily. Sadly just started a year or so ago because of where I was I barely had internet and stumbled upon this gym of a forum and immediately started my work towards Spartan Onyx. That’s a side of it though if it wasn’t for Halo having an amazing community I wouldn’t of even bothered
I can tell it’s a long one haha. I just wished I jumped on this wagon a looooong time ago would of hit Spartan Onyx easily. Sadly just started a year or so ago because of where I was I barely had internet and stumbled upon this gym of a forum and immediately started my work towards Spartan Onyx. That’s a side of it though if it wasn’t for Halo having an amazing community I wouldn’t of even bothered
Better late than never. The forums aren't going anywhere anytime soon so just check back and post every now and then. Before you know it, your rank will increase.
I hit the mark a few days ago; you really shouldn't focus on completely arbitrary thing like the forum ranks though. Just read the threads that interest you and contribute where you think you having something worth saying. This site is about discussion and community and it's too easy to get caught up with the wrapping paper rather than the gift inside.
Ah, but it's fun to have a goal with this sometimes. I want to at least get to Spartan, because just being a general marine is so plain. : )
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2