Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Spartan Runner

OP NICKTHEAUSOME

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
On Google Play there is a new game called Spartan Runner which is a side scrolling 2d game where you have to run as far as possible before dying. There are enemies you can kill and there are power ups featuring weapons and vehicles across the Halo titles. The art style is that of classic Halo and features music from it too. All in all it was a pleasant surprise to find and I find it addictively fun, has anyone else played?
I'm looking it up now, thanks for letting us know about it
It has become one of my favorite runner-style games. I would highly recommend this.
I just looked it up! Too bad it isn't in the Apple store.
1. How long has it been out? 2. When is everyone guessing that (Dobermann Studios, I think?) is gonna get sued for infringement? Unless they're in some backwards way part of 343i and have rights to the names of weapons and whatnot. I'm assuming they're using the same names for whatever they have in it from halo?
1. How long has it been out? 2. When is everyone guessing that (Dobermann Studios, I think?) is gonna get sued for infringement? Unless they're in some backwards way part of 343i and have rights to the names of weapons and whatnot. I'm assuming they're using the same names for whatever they have in it from halo?
1. Spartan Runner was released on March 17, 2018, according to the Dobermann Studios website which can be found at https://www.dobermannstudios.com.
2. Dobermann Studios also made a game called Halo Zero, “a 2D fan game featuring the Master Chief from Halo that take place right before the events of Halo: Combat Evolved”, which according to them “was created under Microsoft’s “Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Halo © Microsoft Corporation." So I’m assuming Spartan Runner was made under those rules as well and is legal. I guess Halo Zero is a fan version of what happened to Master Chief during the Fall of Reach.
I've played, I'm currently getting the mark v helmet.
Is this game on the IPhone?
havent been able to find it.
spartan runner has been on windows smartphones for at least a few years. Theres some new things like the tokens and 'package' that I dont know how to get
Yeah I just found this game and its amazing for passing the time!
On Google Play there is a new game called Spartan Runner which is a side scrolling 2d game where you have to run as far as possible before dying. There are enemies you can kill and there are power ups featuring weapons and vehicles across the Halo titles. The art style is that of classic Halo and features music from it too. All in all it was a pleasant surprise to find and I find it addictively fun, has anyone else played?
will have to look this up. cool. thanks
I mean, I'm pretty sure they aren't profiting off of the game, other than making their company known. It's a good game, haven't seen any glitches so far and runs very nicely. I'd recommend this game to anyone.
It sounds cool, why I think I'll go look it up right now! Yeah, I'm gonna go look it up right now!
Love the game. Probably make a run or two daily. Does anyone have any information on the skulls? I can't find any guide or info anywhere. My game says I found 2/8, but I certainly don't remember how or where.. Don't think anything popped up whenever I got them.. Didn't notice they were even acquired until this morning
I hae contacted Dobermann Studios on their Facebook account and they replied saying "Yes, i'll try to port it to iOS as soon as my last update with missions will be released". They put a smily emoji at the end of that messege but I can't put a smily face on a keyboard. I have played the game on a Nokia phone back in 2014-2015, but deleted it by accident. I wasn't able to download it. Since then I have owned 2 android phones and now I have a iPhone, so I'm hoping they are able to port it. I'll try to find one of my old androids and download there until it gets ported to iPhone.
It tells you on there website s p geist.
Its actually been out for quite some time, a few years actually. I remember being able to download this game on an old windows phone I used to have a few years back. And being able to find it again and seeing it has had more features added is definitely awesome. The addition of skulls is a new for sure. And id like to find them all
Ark7953 wrote:
How are helmets unlocked anyway? I've got my eyes on ODST.
Ark7953 wrote:
How are helmets unlocked anyway? I've got my eyes on ODST.
Found out how when I bought EVA, but, I still don't know what the Package section is for, or how to find skulls.
Hmmm, sounds interesting, might have to check it out, thanks for the heads up!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3