Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Spartan Runner

OP NICKTHEAUSOME

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Ok guys so I recently found all the skulls in this game and you unlock a helmet after finding all skulls, i will be linking to my image of what the helmet looks like and a guide to finding all the skulls if anyone is interested

http://imgur.com/4N5Xsx7
Obizur wrote:
Ok guys so I recently found all the skulls in this game and you unlock a helmet after finding all skulls, i will be linking to my image of what the helmet looks like and a guide to finding all the skulls if anyone is interested

http://imgur.com/4N5Xsx7
Awesome dude, I'm definitely interested in getting those skulls!
So, I figured out the locations of the skulls.
  1. Start area in one of the trees.
  2. Covenant ship on one of the purple plasma generator things.
  3. City with Marines, at end, above the exit, jetpack required.
  4. Snowy area, on top of the second banshee , jetpack required.
  5. Flood area, on top of the second to last sentinel, jetpack recommended, but you could maybe get lucky with a jump.
  6. Brown cave, the pit with two equal height cliffs right before a Jackal, pretty sure you've got to die to get it.
  7. Grassy nighttime area, right after the second gravlift.
  8. Ancient stone temple area, on a Covenant antenna.
    I'm fairly sure you have to be at at least 1500-2,500 meters in for them to show up, or at least they get more common around 2,000.
It's a fun little time waster. Is it bad that I like the armor unlock better than Halo 5's? lol
It is addictive, I got sgt.Johnson
thanks downloading it now
i think it needs PC port because when i play on my phone my spartan runs really slow at the start, and its irritating. but otherwise great game. would recommend.
I sure hope it gets ported soon, I really want to play it on my apple devices. All of your descriptions make it sound like a great game.
And i -Yoinking!- love it!
Great game, got all the skulls and the flaming helmet, just working on getting heroic on all the missions.....got a couple on legendary but I know my limits! Oh and I have 5 more of the achievements to max out! Such a good game to play on breaks at work!
I've been playing for a while now and it's easily one of my favorite mobile games next to pixel dungeon and nova 3. but is anyone else concerned with the fact that they've just added the option to buy cr points with money? it's a great game and I'd hate to see it removed but I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to do that and I haven't heard anything about microsoft giving them permission. if I'm wrong please let me know.
I have played it through and I really liked it. Reminds me of temple run but it has halo music and noises. Would definitely recommend to Halo fans!
I read the title and I instantly thought, great! An animated youtube show where Masterchief looks and talks like Homestar Runner, Cortana is Marzipan, Lord Hood is The Cheat, and Arbiter is Strong Bad! Imagine my disappointment....
Dobermann Studios recently announced a beta for an IOS version of the game! Hang tight, iPhone users, just wait a little longer!
Oziwag wrote:
1. How long has it been out? 2. When is everyone guessing that (Dobermann Studios, I think?) is gonna get sued for infringement? Unless they're in some backwards way part of 343i and have rights to the names of weapons and whatnot. I'm assuming they're using the same names for whatever they have in it from halo?
1. Spartan Runner was released on March 17, 2018, according to the Dobermann Studios website which can be found at https://www.dobermannstudios.com.
2. Dobermann Studios also made a game called Halo Zero, “a 2D fan game featuring the Master Chief from Halo that take place right before the events of Halo: Combat Evolved”, which according to them “was created under Microsoft’s “Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Halo © Microsoft Corporation." So I’m assuming Spartan Runner was made under those rules as well and is legal. I guess Halo Zero is a fan version of what happened to Master Chief during the Fall of Reach.
On google play maybe, however i remember playing this around 2015 on my windows phone. (might have something to do with microsoft) Luckily they brought it to android.
Dobermann Studios recently announced a beta for an IOS version of the game! Hang tight, iPhone users, just wait a little longer!
Awesome; I am going to download it asap!
I never realised this, but this is the same group who made Halo Zero. I played the heck out of that game as kid and it incredible to see that its still available on PC. I know what I am doing while waiting for the iOS port.
I just looked it up! Too bad it isn't in the Apple store.
Sure it is. Just download testflight (an apple app) and go to dobermann studios website for spartan runner. Click on their link and you'll be able to get the game.
SpartanCao wrote:
I just looked it up! Too bad it isn't in the Apple store.
Sure it is. Just download testflight (an apple app) and go to dobermann studios website for spartan runner. Click on their link and you'll be able to get the game.
Wow Thanks a bunch!!
I really do like it especially the new stuff they added
Its good and to find skulls I saw on in a tree in arcade mode if that helps
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3