[Locked] Steve Downes Retirement

OP AlphaEx0

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Steve might actually be dead by the time you figure out how facts work. Alternative facts don't count my triggered buddy.
At bare minimum you've acknowledged that he isn't close to death. There goes the entire premise of your "argument" out the window.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
I am not worried about the mods, (other then the fact I am engaging a troll for far too long). It makes perfect sense that they would ban you considering the nonsense you post. Anyhow, thank you for your participation.
Steve Downes is the voice of Master Chief for 17 years now,since 2001 Halo CE.And in 17 years there were 5 main Halo games with Master Chief story.Now since next game is almost 3 years in the making i hope they have done most voice recording for Chief,because they could make voice recording separate from other things in development.And if the Actors are available they could even record dialogue for more than 1 game ahead and then put it in later.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Oh my god this is just 3 pages of you guys bickering.

Not happening tonight but I'm definitely going through this thread sooner rather than later.

banned
AlphaEx0 wrote:
Back in 2015 I heard Steve was retiring. Haven't heard anything since, but now here it is 2018. He has finally retired from what I heard. So if this is true will he be replaced? Or if he has finished his work with voicing Master Chief's lines for Halo Infinite, could Halo Infinite be Chief's final game? Or will 343 gonna continue to milk Halo dry without the Master Chief in it? I highly doubt 343 will replace Steve since his voice IS the Master Chief, but who knows what the future holds for Halo now if Steve has retired. And if he has, shall we, the Halo Community give back to him for what he has given to us for so many years?
If you want to remake this thread focused on the Steve Downes retirement from his radio show or his continued (or at least planned continuation) of the role as master chief you may.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4