Skip to main content
will the banished be in halo 6?
*holds fingers to temple* the future is unclear
Obviously we won't know for sure till we can play and beat the campaign. If Atriox survives the events of Halo Wars 2, then yes, I think they have a good chance at showing up in Halo 6.
I'd say it's 50/50 chance right now.
As Halo Wars is supposed to in part, take place during Halo 5, I wonder if Atriox will hear Cortana's call? And if so, will he join her or continue to be a thorn in everyone's side? Here's how I see it potentially going down:
I think it would be really cool to see the banished near-defeated at the end of Halo Wars 2. Atriox, the once proud leader of the banished on his knees, his Banished broken, but not entirely destroyed. A blue blue light appears, Atriox looks up to see Cortana then he bows his head back down in submission. Cut to black.
Obviously we won't know for sure till we can play and beat the campaign. If Atriox survives the events of Halo Wars 2, then yes, I think they have a good chance at showing up in Halo 6.
As Halo Wars is supposed to in part, take place during Halo 5, I wonder if Atriox will hear Cortana's call? And if so, will he join her or continue to be a thorn in everyone's side? Here's how I see it potentially going down:
I think it would be really cool to see the banished near-defeated at the end of Halo Wars 2. Atriox, the once proud leader of the banished on his knees, his Banished broken, but not entirely destroyed. A blue blue light appears, Atriox looks up to see Cortana then he bows his head back down in submission. Cut to black.
Just saying halo wars takes place five months after halo 5.
smasher555 wrote:
Which would make me think that the next Halo game would have already transpired. Guardians showing up at Earth kinda demands immediate action.
Krymmy wrote:
smasher555 wrote:
Which would make me think that the next Halo game would have already transpired. Guardians showing up at Earth kinda demands immediate action.
We know that halo 6 will start in late 2558 just like halo wars 2, there is also basically nothing the scattered unsc forces will be able to do against a guardian without the support of the infinity and the capitals know that. I personally believe halo 6 will start a month after halo wars 2 or somewhere in the middle of the campaign for it. A major part of halo 6 will probably be getting at least a part of the unsc fleet back together for effective assaults in created occupied territory.
smasher555 wrote:
Krymmy wrote:
smasher555 wrote:
We know that halo 6 will start in late 2558 just like halo wars 2, there is also basically nothing the scattered unsc forces will be able to do against a guardian without the support of the infinity and the capitals know that. I personally believe halo 6 will start a month after halo wars 2 or somewhere in the middle of the campaign for it. A major part of halo 6 will probably be getting at least a part of the unsc fleet back together for effective assaults in created occupied territory.
Or even a side story like Odst did for Halo 2/3. Would be cool to see the direct fallout and they wouldn't even have to include Chief/Arbiter.
Please, 343i, I hope you read this:

The art direction in HW2 is gorgeous, and the return of Brutes and Elites with a classic appearance has been more than enough for some of your fans to hope for Halo 6 and onward to follow the path forged in Halo Wars 2. The Banished have a lot of diversity and an interesting backstory, and of course, they're beautiful to look at. The same goes for the UNSC in HW2...everything screams nostalgia, and panders instantly to the people who fell in love with the series long ago. I fell in love with Halo all over again watching the first trailers for Halo Wars 2, and then playing it, and now can only hope, as many fans of the franchise, that this is the direction Halo is moving in, with enemies that are familiar yet new, with an art style that takes what we all loved growing up and puts a clever twist on it.

I've spoken to many faithful to Halo, and some who don't enjoy the series anymore, and the general consensus was this: Halo Wars 2 looks incredible. Those who love the series already began loving it more, and those who lost faith in it had their interest rekindled. All it took was a return to form, in a sense, presenting to us what we all loved while still giving us something new.

343i, you've done a great thing here, and we all hope this - the art, the Banished, and the return of a classic feel to a changing universe - won't be abandoned anytime soon.

Keep up the good work!
if so I hope the arbiter and sword of sanghelious will get to fight atriox and the banished him sword vs hammer
if so I hope the arbiter and sword of sanghelious will get to fight atriox and the banished him sword vs hammer
atriox will be a friend of the unsc by the end of the Halo wars 2 DLC. The flood or created will be the final foe of HW2
smasher555 wrote:
HW2 takes place several months after Halo 5, in 2559.

EDIT: Ignore me, accidentally read your post as saying before Halo 5.
The simple answer is that we don't know. I think all the 343 Employee's has signed a none disclosure agreement which eliminates the possibility for us to know.
Modod wrote:
atriox will be a friend of the unsc by the end of the Halo wars 2 DLC. The flood or created will be the final foe of HW2
i don't thinks so
Modod wrote:
i don't thinks so
Modod wrote:
i don't thinks so
Modod wrote:
i don't thinks so
He's too useful a character to 343i. A bigger threat will come to the ark and he will heip defeat it possibly in Halo 6. The once thats dealt with Atriox will become the big bad of Halo...Until either the Didact returns or 343GS and naomi find something worse.
Modod wrote:
Modod wrote:
i don't thinks so
Modod wrote:
i don't thinks so
Modod wrote:
i don't thinks so
He's too useful a character to 343i. A bigger threat will come to the ark and he will heip defeat it possibly in Halo 6. The once thats dealt with Atriox will become the big bad of Halo...Until either the Didact returns or 343GS and naomi find something worse.
i want it to be a fight not a truce
most likely for they seem to be surrogate to covenant in a sense of alien targets.
and i hope they are in it. Getting tired of the prometheans and getting a game consisting only of those would be just no, just no.