[Locked] The Bathroom

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 48
Greetings and welcome to the remodeled Break Room. A place to relax, kick back, and unwind with your fellow Spartans. As an on-site establishment, please understand that the Break Room comes with the following conditions:

• No spam (Includes, but is not limited to, one word posts, posts meant to post boost, posts meant to "claim pages," and posts made to rush to page 'X')
  • No clan recruiting. We have a separate section for that. Please use it.
  • If you wish to discuss a relevant feature of a Halo game, please use the corresponding section/thread.
  • Politics and Religion are off limits
  • All forum rules apply
  • The Break Room is a privilege, not a right, and remains open at the discretion of the Monitors. If it is abused, it will be revoked.
We Are Watching
*Authorized by ONI*
ONI authorized bathrooms are best bathrooms.
Ka Five wrote:
ONI authorized bathrooms are best bathrooms.
Girl's bathroom has a couch.
A nice, new bathroom. Who will be the first to eat Mexican and stink it up?
Love the remodeled bathroom! Though, did you forget the toilets? Hmmm
So ?..................... Who's cleaning the old one ?
XD
Still trying to decide what the point in the HCS forums here are - so far it's basically just another recruiting forum...
stckrboy wrote:
Still trying to decide what the point in the HCS forums here are - so far it's basically just another recruiting forum...
Commercial ?
Seeing it usually reminds me it's still going.

I bet it's fun for the people at the events but I think that's really it.
A nice, new bathroom. Who will be the first to eat Mexican and stink it up?
How about three day old Sushi? That could be pretty messy... Combine that with protein shakes and fiber bars and you'll end up with something truly fierce to contend with in the Bathroom.
Morning folks...how's it hangin' today? Pretty quiet these last few days, with writing up fan fics, drawing some artwork, booking my trip to Burbank, CA next July.

BTW, can someone clarify (I'm quoting from my last post from the last bathroom), how exactly will we be able to play xbox one games on the Wins10. Curious, b/c I am thinking about trying Destiny on my Wins10 once it comes out, but not sure if I need to have the physical or digital game within the console in order for me to play remotely.
Riot Rojas wrote:
BTW, can someone clarify (I'm quoting from my last post from the last bathroom), how exactly will we be able to play xbox one games on the Wins10. Curious, b/c I am thinking about trying Destiny on my Wins10 once it comes out, but not sure if I need to have the physical or digital game within the console in order for me to play remotely.
You will be able to stream gameplay of any game from your XB1 to your W10 device. It's playing on your XB1 but remotely displayed and inputted from your PC/laptop/Surface Pro.

As I understand it, you can now watch TV on your gaming screen and stream a game playing at the same time elsewhere in the house.

There is also a shared marketplace coming so you only have to buy digital games once for all W10.x devices. That is separate from streaming and as said, digital only.
Another senseless shooting, but this one hits close to him. I lived in Lafayette, Louisiana for 9 years and frequented that theater.
MAX2107 wrote:
Another senseless shooting, but this one hits close to him. I lived in Lafayette, Louisiana for 9 years and frequented that theater.
Yeesh man. That's crazy.
MAX2107 wrote:
Yeesh man. That's crazy.
Yeah, my brother still lives there.
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Yeesh man. That's crazy.
Not to get too political on here, but I am a devout believer in each person being responsible for his/her own safety. I can't recommend carrying a small firearm enough. Legally of course.

I know this post may upset some people, sorry if it does. Like I said I normally don't get political. Large scale, I wish we could get rid of guns. I really do. But that's not going to happen anytime soon. Small scale, I believe we as individuals have to be prepared to defend ourselves from those that wish us harm.
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Yeesh man. That's crazy.
Not to get too political on here, but I am a devout believer in each person being responsible for his/her own safety. I can't recommend carrying a small firearm enough. Legally of course.

I know this post may upset some people, sorry if it does. Like I said I normally don't get political. Large scale, I wish we could get rid of guns. I really do. But that's not going to happen anytime soon. Small scale, I believe we as individuals have to be prepared to defend ourselves from those that wish us harm.
Completely agree.

Let's change the subject before they reprimand us.

Penelope is having her first road trip today...without me.
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Yeesh man. That's crazy.

Completely agree.

Why without you? Didn't you get an invite?
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Yeesh man. That's crazy.

Completely agree.

Why without you? Didn't you get an invite?
I have a Construction Set deadline Monday, so I have to work the weekend. I told my wife and sister-in-law to take a trip to Houston with the baby. It's about 3.5 hours.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 48