2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 48
Looking at the title of this forum reminded me of a question I've always asked myself... What on earth does a spartan do if they're busy shooting at a hunter when all of a sudden they have to answer the call of nature???
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Morning all!
Evening MAX how you going.
Doing well, how about yourself?
Looking at the title of this forum reminded me of a question I've always asked myself... What on earth does a spartan do if they're busy shooting at a hunter when all of a sudden they have to answer the call of nature???
Filtration systems + a super enhanced ability to hold it?
That would really suck to find out your filtration system is broken while in battle.
That would really suck to find out your filtration system is broken while in battle.
I think at that point, it doesn't matter.
I'm back in school for my Pharmacy Technician program and already I've got stuff assigned.

One of my classes expects us to study and remember 300 drug brand and generic names. (quizzes divided up by 25's) that's gonna be fun. I highly doubt I will ace that but at least pass.
We can name over 1000 fictional characters across dozens of stories... But study for just one test!!!
What you need to do is write a story about all of the names. When you can associate them with circumstances, it's easier to remember.
(Bad jokes for drugs that shouldn't mix)
EmiDidact wrote:
I'm back in school for my Pharmacy Technician program and already I've got stuff assigned.

One of my classes expects us to study and remember 300 drug brand and generic names. (quizzes divided up by 25's) that's gonna be fun. I highly doubt I will ace that but at least pass.
Believe in yourself, Emi. I'm not sure how it works in your situation but in my situation, obtaining the degree is the only thing with permanent results, so in that case all you would need to do is pass.
EmiDidact wrote:

My mother-in-law is a Pharmacy Tech, she's been doing it for 25 years. Study hard Emi.
Bought a Spartan Locke McFarlane figure to go with my Chief figure that I got from Halo 4. Did not realize that it came with a code for a Req Pack for Halo 5. I wonder if it's redeemable now......
Good morning people!
Nothing says college more than ordering four Halo 5 action figures and showing them off in your dorm's common room.
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning people!
Hi MAX how you going today.
Andycu5 wrote:
Nothing says college more than ordering four Halo 5 action figures and showing them off in your dorm's common room.
Hi Andy what's ones did you get?.
Andycu5 wrote:
I might do the same. I'm kinda bummed there's no Linda or Buck figure in the first wave. Hopefully it comes in the second wave.

smileyken: Andy got Spartans John, Kelly, Tanaka, and Locke.
Andycu5 wrote:
I might do the same. I'm kinda bummed there's no Linda or Buck figure in the first wave. Hopefully it comes in the second wave.

smileyken: Andy got Spartans John, Kelly, Tanaka, and Locke.
Cool I mite have a look what they look like thanks Oompa.
Well, today's my birthday. It's definitely the most memorable one so far, I woke up this morning and I see this super awesome thing sitting right next to my bed.. It's one of my all time favorite presents so far.
JV11077 wrote:
Well, today's my birthday. It's definitely the most memorable one so far, I woke up this morning and I see this super awesome thing sitting right next to my bed.. It's one of my all time favorite presents so far.
Happy birthday Assassin have good one 😀
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning people!
Doing good buddy, you?
MAX2107 wrote:
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning people!
Doing good buddy, you?
Yeah good glad it's the weekend plus I won't to get some achievements done on halo mcc tonight.you up to much the the weekend.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 48