4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 48
smileyken wrote:
JV11077 wrote:
Well, today's my birthday. It's definitely the most memorable one so far, I woke up this morning and I see this super awesome thing sitting right next to my bed.. It's one of my all time favorite presents so far.
Happy birthday Assassin have good one 😀
Thanks =)
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning people!
Hi MAX how you going today.
Doing good buddy, you?
Yeah good glad it's the weekend plus I won't to get some achievements done on halo mcc tonight.you up to much the the weekend.
Soccer match on Sunday and watching some football, other than that not too much. Just enjoying time with the wife and the baby.
JV11077 wrote:
Well, today's my birthday. It's definitely the most memorable one so far, I woke up this morning and I see this super awesome thing sitting right next to my bed.. It's one of my all time favorite presents so far.
Haha that is amazing! Happy birthday :)
Greetings, everyone. I just finished this week's exams at college so now I can finally relax while playing Halo XD
MAX2107 wrote:
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning people!
Hi MAX how you going today.
Doing good buddy, you?
Yeah good glad it's the weekend plus I won't to get some achievements done on halo mcc tonight.you up to much the the weekend.
Soccer match on Sunday and watching some football, other than that not too much. Just enjoying time with the wife and the baby.
Yeah hopefully watching some football today hopefully arsenal win.what position do you play.how old is your daughter now.
Greetings, everyone. I just finished this week's exams at college so now I can finally relax while playing Halo XD
Thank god for weekends. I was completely swamped with work this week, now I can do what I've been waiting for all week: play Halo, Mass Effect, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Thank god for weekends. I was completely swamped with work this week, now I can do what I've been waiting for all week: play Halo, Mass Effect, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.
Great games list........(especially if it's Mass Effect 1). Just add Age of Empires 2 to that and you're rolling.
Just saw this..who hangs out in a bathroom? LOL!
The cool kids, that's who.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Great games list........(especially if it's Mass Effect 1). Just add Age of Empires 2 to that and you're rolling.
Yeah, even though its combat is a little quirky, it has an awesome feel that the others don't have. I downloaded Pinnacle Station for it today, I'm eager to try it out.
JV11077 wrote:
But the question is who... who's the janitor?
JV11077 wrote:
This guy
JV11077 wrote:
JV11077 wrote:
This guy
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL XD
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Yeah, even though its combat is a little quirky, it has an awesome feel that the others don't have. I downloaded Pinnacle Station for it today, I'm eager to try it out.
It's far and away a better story and better characters, although the dialogue and combat suffers a little bit because they didn't have the big EA budget for the first one. Protip- as much as I hate "Platinum Hits" games, the Platty Hits of ME1 comes with all DLC free - Pinnacle Station and Bring Down the Sky. BDTS is really good......PS not so much.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
It's far and away a better story and better characters, although the dialogue and combat suffers a little bit because they didn't have the big EA budget for the first one. Protip- as much as I hate "Platinum Hits" games, the Platty Hits of ME1 comes with all DLC free - Pinnacle Station and Bring Down the Sky. BDTS is really good......PS not so much.
That's strange. I bought the PT Hits version and the bonus disk gave me Bring Down the Sky, but not Pinnacle Station. Yeah, BTDS was really fun. What I liked most about it was the fact that the Batarians didn't shout "Enemy is everywhere!" every 2 seconds, unlike the regular pirates and mercs.
Morning people!
Aloha! :)
Man what a day. Started out very promising then spiraled into a torment of never ending laptop restarts. Never upgrade PHP when you don't have desktop admin permissions. httpd -k restart, would have saved me half a damn day -.-
Why isn't the UK amazon selling the Halo 5 OST yet ?

Sad.... :(
I hate algebra.
Rhydon65 wrote:
I hate algebra.
'Come on, algebra is fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31