MAX2107 wrote:
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning people!
Hi MAX how you going today.
Doing good buddy, you?
Yeah good glad it's the weekend plus I won't to get some achievements done on halo mcc tonight.you up to much the the weekend.
Soccer match on Sunday and watching some football, other than that not too much. Just enjoying time with the wife and the baby.
Yeah hopefully watching some football today hopefully arsenal win.what position do you play.how old is your daughter now.
In high school, I played left midfield and stopper then playing goalie my senior year. I've played mostly forward ever since, with left mid occasionally, in a 30+ men's league.

Daughter will be 3 months next tuesday...time is flying by.
L3ntPuma wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
I hate algebra.
'Come on, algebra is fun.
I don't see anything fun about a class with cryptic, headache inducing, abstract problems that threatens to derail my college career. It doesn't help that none of the math professors actually teach us here, they just expect mymathlab to do all the 'teaching' for them.
Man, I've gotta be more active on Waypoint.
LMFAO! The $60 Destiny TTK "physical" copy is a standard Destiny disc with a DLC code for the expansions.
LMFAO! The $60 Destiny TTK "physical" copy is a standard Destiny disc with a DLC code for the expansions.
lol
Rhydon65 wrote:
L3ntPuma wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
I hate algebra.
'Come on, algebra is fun.
I don't see anything fun about a class with cryptic, headache inducing, abstract problems that threatens to derail my college career. It doesn't help that none of the math professors actually teach us here, they just expect mymathlab to do all the 'teaching' for them.
Sorry to hear that. :/ I wish you best of luck.
So The Taken King is out and I'm stuck at work for the next 6 hours, bah! Did manage to complete moments of triumph last night though, complete clutch with only a few hours to go haha.
Morning peeps!
MAX2107 wrote:
Morning peeps!
Evening MAX how your week going.
smileyken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Morning peeps!
Evening MAX how your week going.
Going pretty well...you?
Blebs. They are called blebs.

They're pretty much like bubble wrap on your lung. They can be small regions of them. Doctors think they're genetic, but not really sure. They aren't sure what exactly sets them off either, but when blebs do pop, they create a small hole in your lung. And I had a decent amount of them.

Lung surgery is not fun.

Anyway, I'm decommissioned for a good two weeks, after spending eight friggin' days in the hospital (I developed what's known as ICU psychosis for most of my stay). I've got nothing a couple Batman comics and my trusty Xbone to guide me through an otherwise boring recovery. It's good to be home though. Debating whether or not to get the new Destiny expansion to tide me over.

Tuned into a live stream of it earlier that had been running for 8 hours since launch, and they were already grinding patrol bounties.
i wanna cuddle thel vadam

he's one true qt 3.14

dont like 4 jaws? @#$% taste
Imagine if Caboose from RVB become the Master Chief in halo 5 and face Locke. O__________O
themanss22 wrote:
Imagine if Caboose from RVB become the Master Chief in halo 5 and face Locke. O__________O
/*Chief crashes the Banshee at the beginning of The Maw in CE*/

Cortana: "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

Chief: "Tucker did it."
themanss22 wrote:
Watch 'Halo Dubs'. That's pretty much if Chief had a Caboose personality.
L377UC3 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:

This made my day
Rhydon65 wrote:
L377UC3 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:

This made my day
As long as Caboose gets Freckles, Locke is screwed.
RENEonXBOX wrote:
i wanna cuddle thel vadam

he's one true qt 3.14

dont like 4 jaws? @#$% taste
Nerdy joke, 5/10
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32