Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] The Break Room

OP DeepCee

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 52
I'm awake and tired and maybe I should sleep right now? I'm just to tired and tired still awake. I should get some rest then
lol
JV11077 wrote:
Walking dead was awesome tonight. This show just keeps getting better and better. Watch out for spoilers though, there's spoilers everywhere right now.
Quite possibly my favorite show at the moment! I love the plot twists. I will end this now so that I do not drop any spoilers.
Yeah do love the walking dead what did you think of fear the walking dead?.
MAX2107 wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
Eyezs wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
Eyezs wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
Eyezs wrote:
Haha so much has changed, so many new and invigorating faces I love it
Hello Eye! :D
Hey Emi, hope life has been treating you well
It's fine thank you :) I haven't been on the Archive lately, so I'm hanging around here, working on my solo Halo 5 play through, it's just on Normal but I'm not a big pro unfortunately, I got through a lot of it last night, so I might be able to finish it today. Busy with college, dressing up as a Jedi for Halloween, I have a lightsaber to go with it (and I'm not talking a cheap toy one) and I hope the same for you sir.
Thats good, I just finished my first run on normal yesterday and the Warden got me pretty frustrated at times. Make sure to kick some Sith -Yoink- while you're at it
I finished the campaign on Normal just now, Warden is a really cool mofo despite how tough he is, I want an action figure of him. Maybe there'll be one next year.
Oh don't worry, the Sith will get what they deserve from me, and so will General Grievous.
He was such a drag on Legendary. Cool character though.
Yeah he's a pain to fight but still he's pretty awesome. I hope to learn more about him in the lore very soon.
Eyezs wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
Eyezs wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
Eyezs wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
Eyezs wrote:
Haha so much has changed, so many new and invigorating faces I love it
Hello Eye! :D
Hey Emi, hope life has been treating you well
It's fine thank you :) I haven't been on the Archive lately, so I'm hanging around here, working on my solo Halo 5 play through, it's just on Normal but I'm not a big pro unfortunately, I got through a lot of it last night, so I might be able to finish it today. Busy with college, dressing up as a Jedi for Halloween, I have a lightsaber to go with it (and I'm not talking a cheap toy one) and I hope the same for you sir.
Thats good, I just finished my first run on normal yesterday and the Warden got me pretty frustrated at times. Make sure to kick some Sith -Yoink- while you're at it
I finished the campaign on Normal just now, Warden is a really cool mofo despite how tough he is, I want an action figure of him. Maybe there'll be one next year.
Oh don't worry, the Sith will get what they deserve from me, and so will General Grievous.
Nice! They'll probably have an action figure or megablock
Maybe they will but likely not until the next series of figures which might be next year. I prefer to get the McFarlene figures because they are really cool and very detailed. I am very satisfied with my Didact figure...but I've never bothered to change his head. I also have Jul Mdama and he's a great figure to have as well, only down side is it's difficult to make him hold his sword though I like the look of it.
Betcha a McFarlene figure of Warden will come with that bada** blade that he carried around.
Just beat Halo 5. It's my favorite Halo campaign to date.
L3ntPuma wrote:
Just beat Halo 5. It's my favorite Halo campaign to date.
I wholeheartedly agree.
Wagnerok wrote:
Happy Halloween!
Nice! I like that band, my fave song by them is "Are You Metal?"
EmiDidact wrote:
Wagnerok wrote:
Happy Halloween!
Nice! I like that band, my fave song by them is "Are You Metal?"
Yeah man, that is a good song. :)
Wagnerok wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
Wagnerok wrote:
Happy Halloween!
Nice! I like that band, my fave song by them is "Are You Metal?"
Yeah man, that is a good song. :)
I also like "Years" as well and "Nabatea"
Well I had fun at work today.

I work in perishable distribution administration, and as I did my daily freezer walk I discovered that we have full pallets of Hot Pocket family packs, featuring Halo 5. I mean, cases of 6 family packs, with like 50 cases per pallet. Now, if only I can have someone "accidentally" damage a few, so I can see the codes inside....

Unfortunately, someone thought it'd be great to dump an entire pallet of orange juice instead. That was fun.
sorry for another question, but I must ask, does anyone know of some kind of video editing software that is free? or if most computers come with one built in? I just need to be able to place a audio track over a clip. or place multiple audio clips side b side to make a big one. thanks, and yes, Halo is involved in this.
Carving pumpkins and a honeydew melon. My lightsaber is ready to go. The kids are gonna get excited to see a Jedi answering the door.
I had no idea that all of this existed and I have played halo for years,this is so cool :D
I had no idea that all of this existed and I have played halo for years,this is so cool :D
You mean this place? This is probably the friendliest area of this forum that you will get. Stick to this place to avoid toxicity if you wish.
EmiDidact wrote:
Carving pumpkins and a honeydew melon. My lightsaber is ready to go. The kids are gonna get excited to see a Jedi answering the door.
What kind of lightsaber? Are you dressing up as any particular Jedi?
Rhydon65 wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
Carving pumpkins and a honeydew melon. My lightsaber is ready to go. The kids are gonna get excited to see a Jedi answering the door.
What kind of lightsaber? Are you dressing up as any particular Jedi?
A custom FX lightsaber from Ultrasabers. No particular Jedi, I'm being as my own Jedi, myself.
- Deleted -
Well if it isn't Novak :)
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 52