8. ...
  9. 52
Bored as hell, any suggestions?
Advzm wrote:
Bored as hell, any suggestions?
...Play Halo...?
Hello, Everyone.
how is everybody?
Closing in on 2 weeks of not being able to walk properly, though on the bright side I do get to carry a beast of an old walking stick of my great-grandfathers. Anyone else been watching the Tomb Raider Survival Billboard stream? Gutted it wasn't in 2 weeks time when I'll actually be in London, hopefully I can catch up with the team that ran it when I'm down. Really wish I'd put more effort into my application, would love to have taken part :)
stckrboy wrote:
Closing in on 2 weeks of not being able to walk properly, though on the bright side I do get to carry a beast of an old walking stick of my great-grandfathers. Anyone else been watching the Tomb Raider Survival Billboard stream? Gutted it wasn't in 2 weeks time when I'll actually be in London, hopefully I can catch up with the team that ran it when I'm down. Really wish I'd put more effort into my application, would love to have taken part :)
Sorry man. What happened to your legs?
Morning folks!
hey, that halo is more dog from the first to the halo 5
L377UC3 wrote:
Sorry man. What happened to your legs?
Both the docs and I have no idea. Started out like I pulled oomething in my calf and couldn't put weight on it, that's cleared up and now it's moved to my upper thigh where it's more like a numbness / pins and needles. As usual all I get from the doc is: "Don't know, have some drugs, bye" :/ Just need to wait it out I guess. I have Halo and hopefully a my new Halo Xbox console to keep me going at least - If Microsoft would hurry their -Yoink- up and send it to me that is :|
hey, that halo is more dog from the first to the halo 5
I agreed to this. Still play MCC.
Who's excited for Team DUUUUUBS!?
Yonsky wrote:
Who's excited for Team DUUUUUBS!?
Looking forward to it. Really wishing BTB came during the launch.
MAX2107 wrote:
Damn college's not letting me get in here as much as I used to :(
I'm going to college next year :O How was high school for you?
Word of advice...enjoy it.
Yeah. You'll end up missing it :I
MAX2107 wrote:
Morning folks!
Morning, Max. How you doing?
MAX2107 wrote:
Morning folks!
Looking forward to the weekend.
:)
Happy Friday all. Slow day at work today.

stckrboy wrote:
Both the docs and I have no idea. Started out like I pulled oomething in my calf and couldn't put weight on it, that's cleared up and now it's moved to my upper thigh where it's more like a numbness / pins and needles. As usual all I get from the doc is: "Don't know, have some drugs, bye" :/ Just need to wait it out I guess. I have Halo and hopefully a my new Halo Xbox console to keep me going at least - If Microsoft would hurry their -Yoink- up and send it to me that is :|
Ouch, sorry to hear that! Best wishes!
Anybody here watch RvB? (Red Vs. Blue) - I watched all 13 seasons awhile ago, and I'm a fanfic writer, so I've been working on some RvB Fanfics. Give me some ideas if you have any, and if not, how are you guys?
Who hasn't seen RvB? Haha. One of the best things I ever did come across on this green earth.
You'd be surprised the amount of people I meet who don't know a single thing of RvB ... Not to mention, I wore a Halo shirt today, and not a single person knew it was Halo. I wish more people were gamers :p
Forgot to mention, is anybody here going to be available on Xbox 360? Looking for someone to help me through the Legendary Campaign on Halo 4 on the Xbox 360, also I don't have a working mic ... But just send a friend request to my account, it's CommanderSaaron.
Hey y'all, this is truly devestating but there recent terrorist attacks in France with over 150 people killed and hundreds wounded.

Our thoughts and prayers go out for the people of France tonight.
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Morning folks!
Looking forward to the weekend.
:)
Same here. And I'm a little bit excited since the weekend after this one is my birthday.
Hey y'all, this is truly devestating but there recent terrorist attacks in France with over 150 people killed and hundreds wounded.

Our thoughts and prayers go out for the people of France tonight.
I saw it on the news. but at least the terrorists were taken down and the hostages were saved.
Still, it's very deppresing about what happened with the victims...may the Lord keep their souls safe.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 52