[Locked] The Break Room

OP stckrboy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 201
Greetings and welcome to the The Break Room - a place to relax, kick back, and unwind with your fellow Spartans/Forerunners/Elites/Brutes/Cats/Dogs/Prometheans/Flood. As an on-site establishment, please understand that The Break Room comes with the following conditions:

• No spam (Includes, but is not limited to, one word posts, posts meant to post boost, posts meant to "claim pages," posts made to rush to page 'X', nonsensical chatter, and multi posts)
  • No clan recruiting. We have a separate section for that. Please use it.
  • If you wish to discuss a relevant feature of a Halo game, please use the corresponding section/thread.
  • Politics and Religion are off limits
  • All forum rules apply
  • Break Room is a privilege, not a right, and remains open at the discretion of the Monitors. If it is abused, it will be revoked.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dear Lord. Is that first post a bad omen or what?

But hey everyone! Glad we're back after a short hiatus. And glad we're not trending......
Wow I got here quick. Hi everyone!
Yay its back. but no cats I am sad.
Bulbaby wrote:
Yay its back. but no cats I am sad.
Oh well, at least the room is back in business.
Ayy were back. This post gets me marine silver whoop whoop
stckrboy you should have the first line of the OP say "please read before posting" in red text. That "show more" feature hides the rules and a lot of people will probably skip it :(
Finally, i was about to leave halowaypoint as there was no away area from halo...

Hope everyone is having a goodnight. I'm trying to find a good anime to watch, movie preferabbly. Any suggestions?
Finally, i was about to leave halowaypoint as there was no away area from halo...

Hope everyone is having a goodnight. I'm trying to find a good anime to watch, movie preferabbly. Any suggestions?
Berserk!!!

Berserk!!!
Ill have to look this up

Berserk!!!
Ill have to look this up
In the 90s there was a 25 episode TV show. In 2012 - 2013 the entire anime got remastered as three movies which paid so much respect to the anime and manga. Unfortunately the movies and TV show all served as a prologue to the manga so if you watch them you know almost nothing... but a new Berserk TV show just started about 2 weeks ago!

Berserk!!!
Ill have to look this up
In the 90s there was a 25 episode TV show. In 2012 - 2013 the entire anime got remastered as three movies which paid so much respect to the anime and manga. Unfortunately the movies and TV show all served as a prologue to the manga so if you watch them you know almost nothing... but a new Berserk TV show just started about 2 weeks ago!
And here I thought you were referencing billy jack.

Berserk!!!
Ill have to look this up
Nope... Shermit your too old...

Speaking of which this reminds me of a funny story, so during the school year my history teacher said I'm not allowed to know about old things.

Berserk!!!
Ill have to look this up
Nope... Shermit your too old...

Speaking of which this reminds me of a funny story, so during the school year my history teacher said I'm not allowed to know about old things.
Hey, I still get around.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWHAT IS GOING ON GUYS BENIJAM7 HERE

But seriously though, good morning. Early rise to go fishing on my last day at Lake Sunapee, NH.
The Break room is back and noone told it me?
But anyway today its finally going home from holiday.
So we went from "Return of The Break Room" back to "The Break Room". Are we in the past? Is there still a chance to keep the Star Wars-themed Break Room titles (A New Break Room, Revenge of the Break Room, Attack of the Break Room, I could do this all day)?

Erased (aka Boku dake ga Inai Machi). It's really good. It's a mystery/thriller so be extra careful about spoilers.
I considered The Break Room Strike Back, but the incorrect ordering would bother me (and I know at least 1 other person).
I'm still really hyped for the Skyrim remaster, it's been on my mind ever since I found out about it. I've been watching videos about some of the most popular mods, hopefully we'll be able to get as many of them as possible available on consoles.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 201