Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] The Break Room

OP stckrboy

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 201
Great time to be at least 6 hours away from my Xbox
Benijam7 wrote:
Great time to be at least 6 hours away from my Xbox
Lol unfortunate situation is unfortunate. Well you can still redeem the codes.
Benijam7 wrote:
Great time to be at least 6 hours away from my Xbox
Lol unfortunate situation is unfortunate. Well you can still redeem the codes.
if the codes are redeemable
stckrboy wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
WHO WANTS A CAT GIF FROM A MONITER
No thanks I'm good
You sir, you have respect from me that will last longer than the Warden
S1erra107 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
WHO WANTS A CAT GIF FROM A MONITER
No thanks I'm good
You sir, you have respect from me that will last longer than the Warden
its stckr, he will always be better then the Warden, even the cat.
Friendly reminder not to spam - I think we've blown up 7 pages in the last 2 hours.

Which means regulars - you should probably head underground till we're off trending topics.
Friendly reminder not to spam - I think we've blown up 7 pages in the last 2 hours.

Which means regulars - you should probably head underground till we're off trending topics.
Might be a good idea yeah... I swear man every time I see your gt I read it wrong.
look at those spinning rims. I think I am going to like it in the break room.
Hey, what's up. Anyone have sodas?
look at those spinning rims. I think I am going to like it in the break room.
Well lay low for a bit then come back we just got our break room back
Got 4 more days until im back on
ZuIis wrote:
Got 4 more days until im back on
:'(
stckrboy wrote:
Greetings and welcome to the The Break Room - a place to relax, kick back, and unwind with your fellow Spartans/Forerunners/Elites/Brutes/Cats/Dogs/Prometheans/Flood. As an on-site establishment, please understand that The Break Room comes with the following conditions:
  • No spam (Includes, but is not limited to, one word posts, posts meant to post boost, posts meant to "claim pages," posts made to rush to page 'X', nonsensical chatter, and multi posts)
  • No clan recruiting. We have a separate section for that. Please use it.
  • If you wish to discuss a relevant feature of a Halo game, please use the corresponding section/thread.
  • Politics and Religion are off limits
  • All forum rules apply
  • Break Room is a privilege, not a right, and remains open at the discretion of the Monitors. If it is abused, it will be revoked.

i will respect!!!!!!!!!
Marom 888 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Greetings and welcome to the The Break Room - a place to relax, kick back, and unwind with your fellow Spartans/Forerunners/Elites/Brutes/Cats/Dogs/Prometheans/Flood. As an on-site establishment, please understand that The Break Room comes with the following conditions:
  • No spam (Includes, but is not limited to, one word posts, posts meant to post boost, posts meant to "claim pages," posts made to rush to page 'X', nonsensical chatter, and multi posts)
  • No clan recruiting. We have a separate section for that. Please use it.
  • If you wish to discuss a relevant feature of a Halo game, please use the corresponding section/thread.
  • Politics and Religion are off limits
  • All forum rules apply
  • Break Room is a privilege, not a right, and remains open at the discretion of the Monitors. If it is abused, it will be revoked.

i will respect!!!!!!!!!
Good and how was your day?
I just got Sol republics track airs as present as a late birthday present
I just got Sol republics track airs as present as a late birthday present
What?
I just got Sol republics track airs as present as a late birthday present
What?
Because I was camping and they were some were else and busy and When I got home they gave me my present.
I just got Sol republics track airs as present as a late birthday present
What?
Because I was camping and they were some were else and busy and When I got home they gave me my present.
Ok but I legitimately ment what? I don't understand what SOL republic track airs are?
I just got Sol republics track airs as present as a late birthday present
What?
Because I was camping and they were some were else and busy and When I got home they gave me my present.
Ok but I legitimately ment what? I don't understand what SOL republic track airs are?
They are headphones with Bluetooth ability. search them up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 201