Hi everyone how are we today?
Doing pretty well
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Haven't played it in a while. I'm going for helioskrill in MCC and I don't want it in a req pack, I ant to earn it the way it was ment to be. I don't have to finish H4 now
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Haven't played it in a while. I'm going for helioskrill in MCC and I don't want it in a req pack, I ant to earn it the way it was ment to be. I don't have to finish H4 now
I actually got a Helioskrill in a req pack last night and tbh, I was really, really annoyed.
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
I actually got a Helioskrill in a req pack last night and tbh, I was really, really annoyed.
Why do you think I put H5 down for now? Lol
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Im assuming its really hard to get I actually didn't get MCC is it good?
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Campaign is so much fun, Multiplayer is good when you actually get matches. Helioskrill is only unlock able if you beat all the campaigns (CE, 2, 3 and 4) on Legendary. It's tough, I'm stuck on The second mission in CE cause I got a checkpoint with just a magnum and a needler and I have to defend the marines
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Campaign is so much fun, Multiplayer is good when you actually get matches. Helioskrill is only unlock able if you beat all the campaigns (CE, 2, 3 and 4) on Legendary. It's tough, I'm stuck on The second mission in CE cause I got a checkpoint with just a magnum and a needler and I have to defend the marines
You can get helioskrill in req packs.
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Oh you can just walk past that and proceed without consequences. Also I used the grunt funeral skull in ce and 2.
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Oh you can just walk past that and proceed without consequences. Also I used the grunt funeral skull in ce and 2.
I'm playing without skulls.
And what... I've played for 40 minutes for nothing. *rage slams controller
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
I did. But I don't like that. I didn't earn it so I'm gonna grind campaign on and off.
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
I did. But I don't like that. I didn't earn it so I'm gonna grind campaign on and off.
I f you mean on Halo. It is easier if you kill the marines.
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Lol. I'm playing with skulls in ce and 2
Boom
IWHBYD
Grunt funeral
Grunt birthday party
Malfunction (only used this in ce)
Prophet birthday party (2)

In 3 and 4 I'm using 3.
Cowbell
IWHBYD
Grunt birthday party

In CE and 2 you can walk past some moments with no consequence such as where you are in CE and on Delta halo in 2. Sadly 3 and 4 don't have that. But I will share a story of what happened to me when I was doing assault on the control room in CE

This is copy pasted from another thread.

God I'm so pissed at myself. I'm playing MCC on legendary with a bunch of skulls on so I can get helioskrill. I've already beaten 2 and 3. I'm currently playing CE.Now here's what I'm mad about, so I get stuck at the part with the two bridges for over an hour. During that time all I have is 7 Magnum bullets, 3 rockets, and 1 bar of health.After so long I decided to instead go backwards and kill the hunters on their bridge instead of shooting across while jackals and elites are killing me. You know what find? 120 magnum bullets, a bunch of rockets, and a health pack

.So after that I finally get past the bridges, I try to get the banshee but fail so I go to my last checkpoint.......... I hit the god damn reset button instead, so now I have to do the whole level all over again.
I didn't mess with skulls too much in MCC because I didn't want to negate the acheevos. I do remember playing some levels in Halo 2A with the physics skulls. High risk high reward; I was able to send some tough enemies off the map, but I also got pushed around alot and killed by momentum.
Hey! If anyone would ever like to play feel free to add me! :)
Da1n wrote:
Please don't recruit here. As stated on first page of the thread, use the proper Halo threads for their purposes.
Quote:
  • If you wish to discuss a relevant feature of a Halo game, please use the corresponding section/thread.
Da1n wrote:
NO RECRUITING! THIS IS THE BREAK ROOM! use The recruitment forums
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Lol. I'm playing with skulls in ce and 2
Boom
IWHBYD
Grunt funeral
Grunt birthday party
Malfunction (only used this in ce)
Prophet birthday party (2)

In 3 and 4 I'm using 3.
Cowbell
IWHBYD
Grunt birthday party

In CE and 2 you can walk past some moments with no consequence such as where you are in CE and on Delta halo in 2. Sadly 3 and 4 don't have that. But I will share a story of what happened to me when I was doing assault on the control room in CE

This is copy pasted from another thread.

God I'm so pissed at myself. I'm playing MCC on legendary with a bunch of skulls on so I can get helioskrill. I've already beaten 2 and 3. I'm currently playing CE.Now here's what I'm mad about, so I get stuck at the part with the two bridges for over an hour. During that time all I have is 7 Magnum bullets, 3 rockets, and 1 bar of health.After so long I decided to instead go backwards and kill the hunters on their bridge instead of shooting across while jackals and elites are killing me. You know what find? 120 magnum bullets, a bunch of rockets, and a health pack

.So after that I finally get past the bridges, I try to get the banshee but fail so I go to my last checkpoint.......... I hit the god damn reset button instead, so now I have to do the whole level all over again.
I remember my first play through of CE on the MCC i realized I could bypass a good portion of the mission if I could beat that elite to the banshee. And I did after over an hour of trying and failing. It felt so good
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 201