2. ...
  3. 119
  4. 120
  5. 121
  6. 122
  7. 123
  8. ...
  9. 201
Just discovered Archer. Very entertaining.
JohannDB wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
My understanding is that Indian food is one of the most popular cuisines in England.
Spoiler:
Show

I do love myself a nice Chicken Bhuna. Couldn't eat it all the time though, need a bit of variance in my diet.
ps. I'm a few time zones away but checking in when I can. Will take a peek ;)
JohannDB wrote:
old topic stckrboy pls lock.It is a weird 2012 topic.
Best to report stuff like this in case another mod can reach it before me

Today I saw crabs and butterflies, in the same place. It was very peculiar but ridiculously amazing at the same time.
Thanks for locking it.That topic was cringy.

EDIT:Another old topic.Sorry for bothering you.But does 2015 count as old?Either way Someone and I accidentally started reviving it.
Best way to report these is to send a message to a Monitor. That way it comes straight to their attention and doesn't distract from the current conversation.
Ok.
How is the Rio Olympics.Joseph Schooling got gold about 2 hours ago.He beat Michael Phelps,a 23 gold medal Olympic Swimmer.
Yep. Shows funny as hell.
Ahhh tank you hello *-:-)
Yep. Shows funny as hell.
Oh thats waht you meant.Agree with RuthlessSkate
Just watched The Wind Rises. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's an animated film about the life of the designer of the Mitsubishi A5M and A6M aircraft. Was a little different from what I typically watch, but I enjoyed it.

I should really go to sleep soon. Past 2 AM where I am.
Hello , I need for my company spartan one member, if someone anyone to join , would help me a lot sorry if this is considered spam
xAlexGutzx wrote:
Hello , I need for my company spartan one member, if someone anyone to join , would help me a lot sorry if this is considered spam
No recruiting in the break room.
xAlexGutzx wrote:
After much deliberation, I have decided to pardon thou.

Am I not merciful?
I see these break rooms every once in a while, its nice to have some casual chat every once in awhile on waypoint
xAlexGutzx wrote:
After much deliberation, I have decided to pardon thou.

Am I not merciful?
Its the wrong place to recruit for Spartan company
Good Saturday morning! What time is it where you are. For me, in NY, USA, it is 0510.
Good Saturday morning! What time is it where you are. For me, in NY, USA, it is 0510.
7:12... Pm here in Werribee, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
1:15 AM here in kodiak
Well we are on the other side of the world of each other now so I'm not really surprised
11:23am by me with clear sky and a view to all surronding mountains.
11:23am by me
Your in Germany right?
Your in Germany right?
Dont call my a german.
I defenetivly not from there.
Your in Germany right?
Dont call my a german.
I defenetivly not from there.
Sorry my mistake...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 119
  4. 120
  5. 121