3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 201
Chimera30 wrote:
I didn't mess with skulls too much in MCC because I didn't want to negate the acheevos. I do remember playing some levels in Halo 2A with the physics skulls. High risk high reward; I was able to send some tough enemies off the map, but I also got pushed around alot and killed by momentum.
I thought only the beneficial skulls did that. Bandanna, whatever the scarab gun was, that kind of thing.
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Hi everyone how are we today?
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Haven't played it in a while. I'm going for helioskrill in MCC and I don't want it in a req pack, I ant to earn it the way it was ment to be. I don't have to finish H4 now
I actually got a Helioskrill in a req pack last night and tbh, I was really, really annoyed.
Why do you think I put H5 down for now? Lol
Im assuming its really hard to get I actually didn't get MCC is it good?
Campaign is so much fun, Multiplayer is good when you actually get matches. Helioskrill is only unlock able if you beat all the campaigns (CE, 2, 3 and 4) on Legendary. It's tough, I'm stuck on The second mission in CE cause I got a checkpoint with just a magnum and a needler and I have to defend the marines
Oh you can just walk past that and proceed without consequences. Also I used the grunt funeral skull in ce and 2.
I'm playing without skulls.
And what... I've played for 40 minutes for nothing. *rage slams controller
Lol. I'm playing with skulls in ce and 2
Boom
IWHBYD
Grunt funeral
Grunt birthday party
Malfunction (only used this in ce)
Prophet birthday party (2)

In 3 and 4 I'm using 3.
Cowbell
IWHBYD
Grunt birthday party

In CE and 2 you can walk past some moments with no consequence such as where you are in CE and on Delta halo in 2. Sadly 3 and 4 don't have that. But I will share a story of what happened to me when I was doing assault on the control room in CE

This is copy pasted from another thread.

God I'm so pissed at myself. I'm playing MCC on legendary with a bunch of skulls on so I can get helioskrill. I've already beaten 2 and 3. I'm currently playing CE.Now here's what I'm mad about, so I get stuck at the part with the two bridges for over an hour. During that time all I have is 7 Magnum bullets, 3 rockets, and 1 bar of health.After so long I decided to instead go backwards and kill the hunters on their bridge instead of shooting across while jackals and elites are killing me. You know what find? 120 magnum bullets, a bunch of rockets, and a health pack

.So after that I finally get past the bridges, I try to get the banshee but fail so I go to my last checkpoint.......... I hit the god damn reset button instead, so now I have to do the whole level all over again.
I remember my first play through of CE on the MCC i realized I could bypass a good portion of the mission if I could beat that elite to the banshee. And I did after over an hour of trying and failing. It felt so good
If you didn't know you should throw a grenade or shoot a rocket next to it. not at it just next to it. The explosion will flip it over, and the AIcant get in flipped vehicles or unflip them. You just gotta hope it doesn't fly off.
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
Haven't played it in a while. I'm going for helioskrill in MCC and I don't want it in a req pack, I ant to earn it the way it was ment to be. I don't have to finish H4 now
I actually got a Helioskrill in a req pack last night and tbh, I was really, really annoyed.
Why do you think I put H5 down for now? Lol
Im assuming its really hard to get I actually didn't get MCC is it good?
Campaign is so much fun, Multiplayer is good when you actually get matches. Helioskrill is only unlock able if you beat all the campaigns (CE, 2, 3 and 4) on Legendary. It's tough, I'm stuck on The second mission in CE cause I got a checkpoint with just a magnum and a needler and I have to defend the marines
Oh you can just walk past that and proceed without consequences. Also I used the grunt funeral skull in ce and 2.
I'm playing without skulls.
And what... I've played for 40 minutes for nothing. *rage slams controller
Lol. I'm playing with skulls in ce and 2
Boom
IWHBYD
Grunt funeral
Grunt birthday party
Malfunction (only used this in ce)
Prophet birthday party (2)

In 3 and 4 I'm using 3.
Cowbell
IWHBYD
Grunt birthday party

In CE and 2 you can walk past some moments with no consequence such as where you are in CE and on Delta halo in 2. Sadly 3 and 4 don't have that. But I will share a story of what happened to me when I was doing assault on the control room in CE

This is copy pasted from another thread.

God I'm so pissed at myself. I'm playing MCC on legendary with a bunch of skulls on so I can get helioskrill. I've already beaten 2 and 3. I'm currently playing CE.Now here's what I'm mad about, so I get stuck at the part with the two bridges for over an hour. During that time all I have is 7 Magnum bullets, 3 rockets, and 1 bar of health.After so long I decided to instead go backwards and kill the hunters on their bridge instead of shooting across while jackals and elites are killing me. You know what find? 120 magnum bullets, a bunch of rockets, and a health pack

.So after that I finally get past the bridges, I try to get the banshee but fail so I go to my last checkpoint.......... I hit the god damn reset button instead, so now I have to do the whole level all over again.
I remember my first play through of CE on the MCC i realized I could bypass a good portion of the mission if I could beat that elite to the banshee. And I did after over an hour of trying and failing. It felt so good
If you didn't know you should throw a grenade or shoot a rocket next to it. not at it just next to it. The explosion will flip it over, and the AIcant get in flipped vehicles or unflip them. You just gotta hope it doesn't fly off.
I'll still have to survive 20 grunts and 4 elites XD
Doing pretty well
Good, enjoying Halo 5?
I'm not. Trying to do something nice for FT leader, but we got farmed by an Achilles wearing clan and then had our loss rubbed in our faces by a guy on the enemy team.
Chimera30 wrote:
I didn't mess with skulls too much in MCC because I didn't want to negate the acheevos. I do remember playing some levels in Halo 2A with the physics skulls. High risk high reward; I was able to send some tough enemies off the map, but I also got pushed around alot and killed by momentum.
I thought only the beneficial skulls did that. Bandanna, whatever the scarab gun was, that kind of thing.
Yes. Bandana, scarab, and envy are the only ones that do that. That's why I use grunt funeral with boom! It's a deadly combo that clears every small hallway. Only problem is the combo in ce since explosion damage for whatever reason will go through walls. But in halo 2 it's perfect
Chimera30 wrote:
Maybe. I didn't want to risk it. Also didn't want to make it too hard. I was going for Helioskrill, not a headbanging challenge.
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Maybe. I didn't want to risk it. Also didn't want to make it too hard. I was going for Helioskrill, not a headbanging challenge.
Only skulls with a modifier of 0 will disable achievements. So I use grunt funeral and boom. It's amazing when clearing hallways
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Only skulls with a modifier of 0 will disable achievements. So I use grunt funeral and boom. It's amazing when clearing hallways
You... you already said that.
:/
My father does that. He'll say something, and then five minutes later will say the same thing like he didn't already say it before. I thought it was because he's getting old, but I have done it too.
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
My father does that. He'll say something, and then five minutes later will say the same thing like he didn't already say it before. I thought it was because he's getting old, but I have done it too.
I do that because I was born with short term memory deficit
Greetings , which empiezen blessings for everyone. Enjoy the game.
Finally, i was about to leave halowaypoint as there was no away area from halo...

Hope everyone is having a goodnight. I'm trying to find a good anime to watch, movie preferabbly. Any suggestions?
Re:Zero is also a new and pretty good anime. It's about half way through the first season. It's nice because it breaks some sterotypes and has a interesting over-arching idea and plot to it.
I was kinda just looking for an anime that inly had like 1-3 movies, 1-2 hour long shows and call it good. I hate renting or buying most animes online as they are 10 times more expensive then just renting a movie.
stckrboy wrote:
Greetings and welcome to the The Break Room - a place to relax, kick back, and unwind with your fellow Spartans/Forerunners/Elites/Brutes/Cats/Dogs/Prometheans/Flood. As an on-site establishment, please understand that The Break Room comes with the following conditions:
  • No spam (Includes, but is not limited to, one word posts, posts meant to post boost, posts meant to "claim pages," posts made to rush to page 'X', nonsensical chatter, and multi posts)
  • No clan recruiting. We have a separate section for that. Please use it.
  • If you wish to discuss a relevant feature of a Halo game, please use the corresponding section/thread.
  • Politics and Religion are off limits
  • All forum rules apply
  • Break Room is a privilege, not a right, and remains open at the discretion of the Monitors. If it is abused, it will be revoked.
I accidentally replied to this and could not delete it oops
como están todos
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
I do that because I was born with short term memory deficit
Isn't helioskrill the hardest to get???
Oh well out of all armors what your favorite? Anyone?
- I'm going to kill all of you!

- Stop that O'malley, you afraid anybody now...
Oh well out of all armors what your favorite? Anyone?
In Halo 5. All the Armor like Mark IV, V, and Mark VI.
Cannot sleep for some reason so what up?
IrishLaws5 wrote:
Hey, what's up. Anyone have sodas?
Nah, just got some coke in the fridge and playing some glorious skyrim on the 360 while watching Filthy Frank
Cannot sleep for some reason so what up?
Nothing much. Just playing some skyrim to get the achievement 'oblivion walker' and 'master architect'
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 201