2. ...
  3. 181
  4. 182
  5. 183
  6. 184
  7. 185
  8. ...
  9. 201
So i was watching facts verse and so far, i feel useless lol. I can't breathe underwater, bend metal with my skin, absorn 20+watts electricity, die and come back nor be weird. Only strange thing i have is ability to repel tornados in a 10 mile radius. All i want is to ride the tornado with a board before my death...lol...

Anyway, do you believe you have a super power or know someone that does or want one and what would it bw?
Best thing I have is being able to fold my fingers the other way. Put it this way, I can fold my fingers to the back of my hand as well as my thumb. Creeps people out all the time...
I have double jointed thumbs.... I was talking about it to my family and my father said the most disturbing thing he's said to me in my whole life.... I'd share it but by the rules of waypoint I cannot say it.
I also forgot to mention that I can move the tip of my fingers independently from the rest of my fingers... And my sister can move her small toe straight out to the side, then I have a friend who can pop out his pinky's joint to his hand and put it back in. I know, I know weird people...
I can pop out my thumb joints. Usually people that can do it can only do that but. I can bend my thumbs when I pop them out.
Who else likes the new back-to-top button on the forum chat?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

LEGENDARY LMAO
why thank you
Don't post anymore stupid crap
ill post what I want boi
NEXUS NX wrote:
Um that's been there since before i started waypoint.... which was Christmas Eve.
Spoiler:
Show

LEGENDARY LMAO
why thank you
ill post what I want boi
Well then you will be responsible of getting the break room taken away.
Spoiler:
Show

LEGENDARY LMAO
why thank you
ill post what I want boi
*boy if your gonna be serious, then learn to spell like a human being. I can never take -yoink- boys seriously there the biggest jokes I know.
Have you guys about Pokemon uranium and another metroid 2 remake?
i wanted to play that metroid 2 remake so bad. And hell I would have tried Pokemon uranium.
Another pokemon clone?
I know this game its ok for what it is.
Even if I like Metroid this remake is nothing for me because it miss that feeling.
Question of the day:
Favourite Pokemon.
Scyther, less fond of its evolution. .
JohannDB wrote:
Don't hate me but I love the apprentice by Donald Trump.I hate that it is by Donald Trump.
No politics
Any and all inv CHEVYLEANIN95. I'm a great teammate and communicater!!
No thanks. But try your luck in the recruitment forums maybe you'll find someone who wants to play with you.
So i spent three hours working on the first chapter of one of my books on wattpad last night and i come back to work on it to see it all deleted. Wattpad is garbage now.
Any other LotR fans on here? I just finished listening to the trilogy again and I was thinking about who the single main character of The Lord of the Rings is. A few people agree strongly with my answer, but a lot of people disagree with it.

Who do you think the main character is? And why?
Huge LotR fan. The Two Towers was my favorite book in fourth grade, and still one of my all-time favorite series.

Frodo is definitely the main character. Even though it's an ensemble (you could argue, and argue well for Gandalf or Aragorn), he is the key to the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy (outside the trilogy he obviously isn't) being the ring bearer and destroyer of the ring of power. Hell, if he wasn't, then a lot of Book 1 is really meaningless.
Any other LotR fans on here? I just finished listening to the trilogy again and I was thinking about who the single main character of The Lord of the Rings is. A few people agree strongly with my answer, but a lot of people disagree with it.

Who do you think the main character is? And why?
The LotR is probably my favorite book ever (It's actually one book with three sections or volumes).
I have to agree with thetimewarptrio, Frodo is definitely the main character. LotR is really an allegory about God, man, and Satan (Tolkien was a Christian, and his beliefs strongly influenced the development of LotR), with man's struggle against evil being the primary focus of the book. Gandalf and Aragorn both represented God in certain ways, Frodo represented man (thus placing him in role of protagonist), and Sauron and Saruman represented Satan.

Sorry for the mini-essay, but at least you'll understand my reasoning.
So I had a crazy weekend, ended up going to a Star Wars-themed Mariners baseball game on Sunday. And I saw the animated movie "Kubo and the Two Strings" last night. It had a few plot holes/rushed parts, but I still really liked it.

EDIT: I also am a HUUUUGE Lord of the Rings fan! I read the book (single volume of Fellowship, Towers, and Return) once a year, and watch the extended editions of the LotR films (especially Fellowship. Best one of the bunch!) all the time. I've even watched the special features many, many times, and actor and director commentary. Trying to get more Tolkien books in my collection.

I'd say there are multiple main characters. Frodo for certain, but Aragorn and Gandalf are also incredibly pivotal to the story. But...actually, I think the Hobbits (Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin) in the end are the main focus of the story.
Interesting. I always like to see what other people think about that. Personally, I think that as far as the plot is concerned, there are many essential central characters without whom the Quest would have failed (each member of the entire Fellowship played some vital role in the destruction of the Ring, even Boromir; and some characters outside of the Fellowship played vital roles as well--such as Gollum who was really responsible for the Ring's actual destruction): so I do not think that can be used as the criteria for determining the main character. The Ring, while having a will of its own, is not developed as a character; nor was Sauron. Some major subplots involve the return of King Aragorn, the love of Faramir and Eowyn, and the transformation of Gandalf. But those are, in the end, subplots. Of course as the main plot goes, Frodo takes center stage as the Ring-bearer; but as a character he was not developed like some others, nor was he the central focus of the storytelling, especially at the end when it would be expected. Rather, from being the first new character introduced in the books, until the ending as he returns home after seeing Frodo and company off to the Havens, I think Samwise Gamgee was the main character from a storytelling perspective. His choices, internal struggles, and considerations receive most of the attention once the Fellowship is broken. Without Sam, the Quest would have failed many times over. It is his character which is developed the most, and who shows perhaps the most change. It is his wishes that are shown to come true at the end of the book. Anyway, he's got my vote. And like I said, some people agree strongly with me: but many people disagree. Lol.
NEXUS NX wrote:
I DO! :D
Forgot to share this with you guys earlier, but look who I found on Saturday! http://imgur.com/mkR4gTa
Forgot to share this with you guys earlier, but look who I found on Saturday! http://imgur.com/mkR4gTa
I'm actually right in the middle of Rhett and Link Worst Cosplay video lol.
So i was watching facts verse and so far, i feel useless lol. I can't breathe underwater, bend metal with my skin, absorn 20+watts electricity, die and come back nor be weird. Only strange thing i have is ability to repel tornados in a 10 mile radius. All i want is to ride the tornado with a board before my death...lol...

Anyway, do you believe you have a super power or know someone that does or want one and what would it bw?
Well, in the superhero community I'm known as The Amazing Smarta**-Man.
Just managed to set up a forum on my school iPad for people in google docs even though we can't send each other emails and stuff.
Just managed to set up a forum on my school iPad for people in google docs even though we can't send each other emails and stuff
i use my own tablet for school and stuff. well they said if i wanted to use it for school they had to put the KITE TEST on it so i gave it to them. they not only put the kite test on they pretty much made my tablet useless i can't go to any website without a teachers permission. and i dont start school till sept 6th. and the teachers always deny it anyway im going back to school and demand they remove it,
I never knew this room existed ! I was lurking a bit lol and feel like I can spend quite some time in here. Hello everyone !
GirlyxNerd wrote:
I never knew this room existed ! I was lurking a bit lol and feel like I can spend quite some time in here. Hello everyone !
'Sup. you know, we got some couches... You don't really have to lurk over in the corner...
NEXUS NX wrote:
Um that's been there since before i started waypoint.... which was Christmas Eve.
Spoiler:
Show

LEGENDARY LMAO
why thank you
ill post what I want boi
wouldn't that be nice
NEXUS NX wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

LEGENDARY LMAO
why thank you
ill post what I want boi
wouldn't that be nice
Im sorry your angry, but you need to accept no one loved you as a child
Spoiler:
Show

LEGENDARY LMAO
why thank you
ill post what I want boi
*boy if your gonna be serious, then learn to spell like a human being. I can never take -yoink- boys seriously there the biggest jokes I know.
I'll spell how I want, right? If it bothers you that much then do something about.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 181
  4. 182
  5. 183
  6. 184
  7. 185
  8. ...
  9. 201