5. 185
  6. 186
  7. 187
  8. ...
  9. 201
MAX2107 wrote:
Hello there break room!
Hey max how you been.
Ah, the break room. I remember the old days of the forum. Looks like stuff hasn't come down too badly. Shame that most of the old crowd went on with their lives.
Anywhoozit, hello everyone. I'm what you might call "an old fogey" or "remnant of the olden days"
Noble138 wrote:
Ah, the break room. I remember the old days of the forum. Looks like stuff hasn't come down too badly. Shame that most of the old crowd went on with their lives.
Anywhoozit, hello everyone. I'm what you might call "an old fogey" or "remnant of the olden days"
Welcome back to the break room. The most exciting thing we had today was a special little snowflake trying to be cool. But how have you been
Noble138 wrote:
Welcome back to the break room. The most exciting thing we had today was a special little snowflake trying to be cool. But how have you been
I've been well sir. And how has your life been?
Noble138 wrote:
Noble138 wrote:
I've been well sir. And how has your life been?
Not bad. Got a new dog a few weeks back. That was the highlight of my summer.
Okay so this the last time I'm gonna mention this guy. He actually messenged me on Xbox. Trying to continue acting tough. And as usual I blocked him.
Man, I'm already excited for today to be over. I need a nap. Lol.

Ah, well. I'll just eat my depression cake.
I'm dealing with the struggle of sleeping late but waking up way too early. I feel exhausted but my body is rejecting my attempts at naps lol
GirlyxNerd wrote:
I'm dealing with the struggle of sleeping late but waking up way too early. I feel exhausted but my body is rejecting my attempts at naps lol
Man I hate that. Being super tired but not sleepy stiiiinks.
Hey everybody! I am new to the break room.
Xaeler wrote:
Welcome! Feel free to chat about anything as long as you continue to follow the forum rules. :)
Xaeler wrote:
Welcome! Feel free to chat about anything as long as you continue to follow the forum rules. :)
Awesome! Pleased as punch to be here.
Xaeler wrote:
Xaeler wrote:
I like that on your profile, you have the Halo 2/3 armor. That's what I would try to get if I ever liked playing multiplayer (or even own Halo 5 lol).
NEXUS NX wrote:
Who else likes the new back-to-top button on the forum chat?
Um that's been there since before i started waypoint.... which was Christmas Eve.
I only just noticed it. I usually use a 21 inch monitor, and it never appears on my computer, just noticed at a friends house on his Laptop.
Xaeler wrote:
Xaeler wrote:
I like that on your profile, you have the Halo 2/3 armor. That's what I would try to get if I ever liked playing multiplayer (or even own Halo 5 lol).
Haha thanks, I take pride in rocking it. You get GEN 1 MK VI from playing MCC.
Xaeler wrote:
Xaeler wrote:
Xaeler wrote:
Haha thanks, I take pride in rocking it. You get GEN 1 MK VI from playing MCC.
Xaeler wrote:
Xaeler wrote:
Yep you get it from MCC so if you play it you immediately have the armor in halo 5. You get mark VI gen 1, and mark VI gen 1 scarred which is this super damaged armor... it even has this huge crack in the visor.

And then there's helioskrill...
Favourite Pokemon.
Mudkip.

YOU WILL LIEK TEH MUDKIPZ

School was still boring. Same as yesterday: drilling the school's basic principles into my head while doing what I consider to be pointless exercises. Hopefully it'll be better once we actually start doing real classwork. Would like to do some math. Maybe I'll do some algebra practice later.
So i was watching facts verse and so far, i feel useless lol. I can't breathe underwater, bend metal with my skin, absorn 20+watts electricity, die and come back nor be weird. Only strange thing i have is ability to repel tornados in a 10 mile radius. All i want is to ride the tornado with a board before my death...lol...

Anyway, do you believe you have a super power or know someone that does or want one and what would it bw?
My mother is a living electro magnet. I'm not lying, she has shocked people on multiple occasions. One time she was walking through Walmart and you could see little bolts of electricity jump from the floor and into her shoe. My father then handed her 2 quarters to go get a newspaper and a bolt jumped between the quarters and shocked my dad. He was too scared take the paper from her....

So then I asked her, when the cops tase you do you get super charged? She said she doesn't know so I told her I want to buy a Taser and shock her to see if she becomes electro from spider man. She told me whatever happens I would have to run. Guess what we got the other day... Heheh
Interesting. Any power.you want though?

Anyway, do you believe you have a super power or know someone that does or want one and what would it bw?
Best thing I have is being able to fold my fingers the other way. Put it this way, I can fold my fingers to the back of my hand as well as my thumb. Creeps people out all the time...
That doesn't hurt, geesh. Not creepy to me, but I'm a weirdo already, soo yeah... ~:)

So i was watching facts verse and so far, i feel useless lol. I can't breathe underwater, bend metal with my skin, absorn 20+watts electricity, die and come back nor be weird. Only strange thing i have is ability to repel tornados in a 10 mile radius. All i want is to ride the tornado with a board before my death...lol...

Best thing I have is being able to fold my fingers the other way. Put it this way, I can fold my fingers to the back of my hand as well as my thumb. Creeps people out all the time...
I have double jointed thumbs.... I was talking about it to my family and my father said the most disturbing thing he's said to me in my whole life.... I'd share it but by the rules of waypoint I cannot say it.
I actually have double jointed thumbs to, but in a useless area...about 3 inches below the thumb and my left used to til i broke it. ~:(
JohannDB wrote:
Have you guys about Pokemon uranium and another metroid 2 remake?
i wanted to play that metroid 2 remake so bad. And hell I would have tried Pokemon uranium.
Another pokemon clone?
I know this game its ok for what it is.
Even if I like Metroid this remake is nothing for me because it miss that feeling.
Question of the day:
Favourite Pokemon.
Arbok!Brings back so many memories.It was the MvP when beating the elite four the first time.
Kobras Curse

Can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.
Does that count?
Nope, not unless you cooked it with you're eyeball lasers or super heated breath....

Do anyway of you want a super power?
Sierra0331 wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Who else likes the new back-to-top button on the forum chat?
Um that's been there since before i started waypoint.... which was Christmas Eve.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

LEGENDARY LMAO
why thank you
Don't post anymore stupid crap
ill post what I want boi
Well then you will be responsible of getting the break room taken away.
wouldn't that be nice
Im sorry your angry, but you need to accept no one loved you as a child
Hey, Skate and Zedeadly, don't bother responding. Just report him for trolling and 🎶let it goooo, let it gooo!🎶
He just told me to kill myself XD
Leafy fan confirmed
Yo. How's the break room today?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 183
  4. 184
  5. 185
  6. 186
  7. 187
  8. ...
  9. 201