2. ...
  3. 185
  4. 186
  5. 187
  6. 188
  7. 189
  8. ...
  9. 201
Finally, i was about to leave halowaypoint as there was no away area from halo...

Hope everyone is having a goodnight. I'm trying to find a good anime to watch, movie preferabbly. Any suggestions?
Red vs blue?
Well... Red Vs. Blue isn't really an anime, soooooo......
This whole thread is amazing lol
First time here, don't really have anything really to say.
Absolutely anything, anything at all that you want to talk about here? As long as it's not religion or politics
Or spam
Yes... Yes... We don't need no spam here
Spam isn't that bad.

Wait, wrong spam.
But I can tell you that they'll be as dead as a can of spam if they're spamming
Spam meat is fine but I need beef and bacon. MMMM... Bacon
A bacon-wrapped steak would be nice.
A bacon wrapped stuffed porkchop stuffed with hashbrowns and bacon would be my ultimate meal. ~:i
I'd eat that.
Anyone got good anime or tv show series??
Goku380z wrote:
Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. =)

Also Avatar the Last Airbender. Can't think of too many live action shows to recommend...
Finally, i was about to leave halowaypoint as there was no away area from halo...

Hope everyone is having a goodnight. I'm trying to find a good anime to watch, movie preferabbly. Any suggestions?
Red vs blue?
Well... Red Vs. Blue isn't really an anime, soooooo......
You are rigth. Did you try Berserk?
Anyone watch the extremely short tick pilot?
Goku380z wrote:
I just spout mecha anime. See my recommendation list below:
-Gundam: The Origin (OVA, mostly politics, not too much mecha.)
-Gundam 00 (Lots of glowy magic dust plus some science and robots.)
-Code Geass (Mecha. Magic. Brainwashing. Japanese revolt against the British.)
-Macross (Old. Not bad. Singing. Love triangle. Giant green people bent on destroying humanity. Planes that turn into robots. Is not Robotech and is so much better.)
-Gundam Unicorn/UC RE: 0096 (More politics. Weird magical brainwave communication stuff. Pimp robot.Transforming unicorn robot.)
-Neon Genesis Evangelion (Fanservice. Religion. GET IN THE ROBOT SHINJI. Ending is confusing AF.)
-Gundam 08th MS Team (More realistic for a Gundam series. Jungle combat. Little space combat.)
-Macross Plus (Love triangle, as required by all Macross. Plane robots. Singing.)
-Kantai Collection (Bit of an oddity for me. Japan decided to turn WWII era warships into girls. Is not mecha. Contains... material that may or may not be considered safe. Wikipedia page. I've also been playing the game. Not sure why.)
-The Wind Rises (Animated film. Based somewhat off of the life of Jiro Horikoshi, who designed the Mitsubishi A5M, A6M "Zero," and A7M "Reppuu" carrier-based fighter aircraft. More interesting than it may sound.)
Sierra0331 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Well, I don't know why I'm here.
Do you ever wonder why we're here?
I knew exactly what this would be before I clicked on it XD
Classic episode!
Look! One of my links doesn't lead to
Spoiler:
Show

😓 Sonuva..... Dammit, Nova!
Sierra0331 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Well, I don't know why I'm here.
Do you ever wonder why we're here?
I knew exactly what this would be before I clicked on it XD
Classic episode!
Look! One of my links doesn't lead to
Spoiler:
Show

😓 Sonuva..... Dammit, Nova!
I'm never gonna give this song up
Never gonna let it down
Never gonna run around
And desert it

That didn't really work, now did it?
Goku380z wrote:

-Gundam 08th MS Team (More realistic for a Gundam series. Jungle combat. Little space combat.)
Did you watch it?
Chimera30 wrote:
Goku380z wrote:
Did you watch it?
Yeah. Was really nice. Episode 12 surprised me a bit, but I enjoyed the series overall. I thought it was kind of interesting to see a mass-produced Gundam during the One Year War.

Waiting to see if Bandai releases an MG 2.0 of the RX-79 [G] or Ez8. Would consider getting one.
Goku380z wrote:
Berserk, soul eater, monster Musume,
Loot crates have shipped!!! Can't wait. Yes, I am going to have to wait, it will make it's way across the country... 27th.
Loot crates have shipped!!! Can't wait. Yes, I am going to have to wait, it will make it's way across the country... 27th.
I know dood! I ordered both my buddy and I's lootcrate and I was pretty stoked when i saw the email in my inbox!
I know dood! I order both my buddy and I's lootcrate and I was pretty stoked when i saw the email in my inbox!
I guess if you live in SoCal, you got it today. :) I live in NY. :(
I know dood! I order both my buddy and I's lootcrate and I was pretty stoked when i saw the email in my inbox!
I guess if you live in SoCal, you got it today. :) I live in NY. :(
Nope, Canada! Its going to be here on the 5th i think :P
Wonder who got the Mythic Crate.
Wonder who got the Mythic Crate.
Well, not me, my package is only 3lbs. :(
Quote:
Well, not me, my package is only 3lbs. :(
Aw. Shame.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 185
  4. 186
  5. 187
  6. 188
  7. 189