1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 201
stckrboy wrote:
I considered The Break Room Strike Back, but the incorrect ordering would bother me (and I know at least 1 other person).
The Break Room Awakens.
Break Room 2: Break Harder

Anywhere I can make a Die Hard joke ❤
Break room 2: electric breakaroom
So stckrboy, how's your accoustic version of that song coming along?
Haven't done much since then, but did get a good rhythm thing for it. Also played around with Bring Me The Horizon's Avalanche. They've been my soundtrack to get through this week at work
stckrboy wrote:
Haven't done much since then, but did get a good rhythm thing for it. Also played around with Bring Me The Horizon's Avalanche. They've been my soundtrack to get through this week at work
Love the way the drums and guitar immediately kick in to a driving beat at the start. Then slows down for the verse and back to hardcore for the chorus. Any song with the hard driving drums is f'n awesome in my book!
Finally, i was about to leave halowaypoint as there was no away area from halo...

Hope everyone is having a goodnight. I'm trying to find a good anime to watch, movie preferabbly. Any suggestions?
Berserk!!!
Ill have to look this up
In the 90s there was a 25 episode TV show. In 2012 - 2013 the entire anime got remastered as three movies which paid so much respect to the anime and manga. Unfortunately the movies and TV show all served as a prologue to the manga so if you watch them you know almost nothing... but a new Berserk TV show just started about 2 weeks ago!
I see. Unfortunately fell asleep before i rented a movie. Lol.
Hey ruthless, I kinda get the feeling you might be slightly into anime. Ever check out older ones from around the 80's? If you can find a good unaltered version Macross is really good. And as corny as it is watching it as an adult, I still love the original Voltron.
Rhydon65 wrote:
I'm still really hyped for the Skyrim remaster, it's been on my mind ever since I found out about it. I've been watching videos about some of the most popular mods, hopefully we'll be able to get as many of them as possible available on consoles.
Honestly they should have remastered oblivion.
Rhydon65 wrote:
I'm still really hyped for the Skyrim remaster, it's been on my mind ever since I found out about it. I've been watching videos about some of the most popular mods, hopefully we'll be able to get as many of them as possible available on consoles.
Although I really enjoy that game too, it was easier for Bethesda to remaster Skyrim because its more similar to their current engine than Oblivion.
Sierra0331 wrote:
Hey ruthless, I kinda get the feeling you might be slightly into anime. Ever check out older ones from around the 80's? If you can find a good unaltered version Macross is really good. And as corny as it is watching it as an adult, I still love the original Voltron.
Not really that much of an anime person. But I've been coming around to it over the years, my brister has a whole list of them they're trying to get me to watch. The only animes I've really been into was soul eater, Berserk, and the most recent one is Monster Musume.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Although I really enjoy that game too, it was easier for Bethesda to remaster Skyrim because its more similar to their current engine than Oblivion.
But oblivion is 10 years old now while Skyrim only five. Or for the hell of it when not remaster morrowind
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
But oblivion is 10 years old now while Skyrim only five. Or for the hell of it when not remaster morrowind
It's not always a matter of age, one of the biggest deciding factors in remastering a game is it's popularity. In this case, Skyrim was the most popular of the 3. Morrowind sold about 4 million copies and Oblivion sold 9.5 million. Skyrim sold 22.7 million.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
Rhydon65 wrote:
It's not always a matter of age, one of the biggest deciding factors in remastering a game is it's popularity. In this case, Skyrim was the most popular of the 3. Morrowind sold about 4 million copies and Oblivion sold 9.5 million. Skyrim sold 22.7 million.
But oblivion was sooooooo much better.
So we're a week out from the tournament, if you want to join message me on xbox the time (CST) you want to be on so I can match you up with an opponent.
So we're a week out from the tournament, if you want to join message me on xbox the time (CST) you want to be on so I can match you up with an opponent.
Umm this technically breaks the rules...
Benijam7 wrote:
Umm this technically breaks the rules...
Yeah that's what I was thinking.
The good old break room. You know being Sangheili these days is tough. Starships need patrolling more than ever. And to make matters worse the ships energy progector broke. Shipmaster was very unhappy; he took his anger out on an unngoy. Threw him out an airlock. To make matters worse some Kig-yar broke the espresso machine. I put in a request to be put in another fleet, hope that i will get in.
The Dnend Legion
What is up! Drama alert nation, I'm your host killer keemgnome. Let's get roight into the noose!

Does anyone here watch filthy frank/papa Franku?
Rhydon65 wrote:
Oblivion is awesome but... This is why we can't get it. It would take up so many resources that Bethesda might as well make a brand new game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 201