3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 201
HYv47 wrote:
The good old break room. You know being Sangheili these days is tough. Starships need patrolling more than ever. And to make matters worse the ships energy progector broke. Shipmaster was very unhappy; he took his anger out on an unngoy. Threw him out an airlock. To make matters worse some Kig-yar broke the espresso machine. I put in a request to be put in another fleet, hope that i will get in.
The Dnend Legion
Did you try ejecting the warp core?
Rhydon65 wrote:
Ugh, back to college by Monday X(
This sucks ...:/
Already? What the hell?
My vacations last only July X(
I had so much planned DX
YES! The break rooms back. How come we had to get the last one shut down.
Hi guys and girls how's it going.
Good afternoon break room people!(and Sangheli)
So here's a question,

if if we turned the break room into a machinima, would anyone actually watch or help with it? My idea of it being is like the early seasons of red vs blue. I've actually stated trying to work other things into it for it to be more than just stand around and talk.
So here's a question,

if if we turned the break room into a machinima, would anyone actually watch or help with it? My idea of it being is like the early seasons of red vs blue. I've actually stated trying to work other things into it for it to be more than just stand around and talk.
That sounds rather interesting actually.
Sierra0331 wrote:
So here's a question,

I came up with this idea after looking back on some old funny conversations.
smileyken wrote:
It's going well, I think. Except I'm getting surgery in a few weeks, so maybe not so well. But other than that, quite well.
Sierra0331 wrote:
So here's a question,

I came up with this idea after looking back on some old funny conversations.
Yeah, I could see some of those conversations making for good comedy machinima.
Benijam7 wrote:
smileyken wrote:
It's going well, I think. Except I'm getting surgery in a few weeks, so maybe not so well. But other than that, quite well.
What surgery you having if you don't mind me asking hopefully nothing to serious.
SANCTUARY16 - new code with a few mins validity
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/esports

*edit* Damn these REQ packs are legit. If you're not watching, check it out. Competition is really good. Plus free Gold packs
https://twitter.com/stickerboy/status/759834790539436032
Managed to redeem that one; thanks, stckrboy!
<3
Edit: can you redeem more than one Finals Giveaway code?
Nice! Each code is redeem once per gamertag, there will be more codes dropped throughout the night though. I'll try and drop them here as soon as they're posted
Wazzup?
Gosh darn, those codes expire quick.
Yeah, just missed NARROWS24 :(
Just saw Jason Bourne. It was mostly just okay to be honest. A little disappointed, but not surprised.
Just saw Jason Bourne. It was mostly just okay to be honest. A little disappointed, but not surprised.
That seems to be the case with many sequels, especially ones that follow entries from several years ago.
Edit: I know there are exceptions. Haven't seen Finding Dory yet, but apparently it is great.
Partner and I went to see Finding Dory last night and absolutely loved it. Stay right to the very end, you will not be disappointed :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 201