3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 201
So here's a question,

if if we turned the break room into a machinima, would anyone actually watch or help with it? My idea of it being is like the early seasons of red vs blue. I've actually stated trying to work other things into it for it to be more than just stand around and talk.
It would work, we would need people to divide into teams though, or we could just divide people's posts ourselves
No it's like this okay here's the opening scene would be.

*random free for all match*
(well just call him Gary)
*Gary runs behind a wall panting.*
Random guy one: Where are you? You little -Yoink-
*Gary keeps running from the guy until a rocket exploded in front of him revealing a secret door. Gary looks in and runs voices Gary keeps running down the hall as voices get louder. He finally stops and the sight of Spartan sitting and talking in a waiting room like area.*
Gary: Oh -Yoink-.
*everyone looks at him for a second and looks back continuing on as normal.*
Gary: What the? Why the hell aren't you all fighting? I thought.
*a guy clears his throat.*
Man: Your new here aren't you? Well first off put your gun down no ones gonna kill you.
*recruiter walks in*
recuriter: hey guys come join my super awesome.
*a sniper round goes off killing him. Gary looks over and sees the guy putting his sniper down.*
guy: okay that was bad timing.
So here's a question,

if if we turned the break room into a machinima, would anyone actually watch or help with it? My idea of it being is like the early seasons of red vs blue. I've actually stated trying to work other things into it for it to be more than just stand around and talk.
It would work, we would need people to divide into teams though, or we could just divide people's posts ourselves

*Gary keeps running from the guy until a rocket exploded in front of him revealing a secret door. Gary looks in and runs voices Gary keeps running down the hall as voices get louder. He finally stops and the sight of Spartan sitting and talking in a waiting room like area.*
Man: Your new here aren't you? Well first off put your gun down no ones gonna kill you.
*recruiter walks in*
*a sniper round goes off killing him. Gary looks over and sees the guy putting his sniper down.*
That would be cool and interesting.
But the only question is that is what will it be on or are we gonna make a break room map.
So here's a question,

*recruiter walks in*
Lol I like that. But I guess I won't be able to help then.
Yay it's back! I just celebrated my birthday yesterday.
Happy birthday, kiddo.
But the only question is that is what will it be on or are we gonna make a break room map.
A break room map could be cool if done right.
Yay it's back! I just celebrated my birthday yesterday.
Happy birthday, kiddo.
Thanks, I had the best one yet so far.
One question I might add is if we should go to the OTHER Halo games like Reach for Forge World or 4 and some of Halo 5 maps.
One question I might add is if we should go to the OTHER Halo games like Reach for Forge World or 4 and some of Halo 5 maps.
I was thinking about doing it in mcc. I believe H2A has scripting right? So could we still make doors with it? Someone please tell me about this because I haven't used H2A forge yet.
I was thinking about doing it in mcc. I believe H2A has scripting right? So could we still make doors with it? Someone please tell me about this because I haven't used H2A forge yet.
MCC would be good too. I used Halo 2A Forge but not with scripting. But I do love the Gold Hog and Suppressed SMG.
Well I'm actually wanting to do it with halo 5, I mean each character gonna be different, so why not each one be different from each other
How many sugars do you guys have in coffee?
Well I'm actually wanting to do it with halo 5, I mean each character gonna be different, so why not each one be different from each other
Oh yeah, I forgot that MCC customization is by sets so yeah we should do 5.
Sugar cubes or packets?
Whelp I guess I can't help then.
None because I hate coffee.
why?
You still can, there's thing I need help with that doesn't require halo 5
You still can, there's thing I need help with that doesn't require halo 5
What's that?
2 packets and an excessive amount of creamer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 201