3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 201
Well, it wasn't really spam.

I could say that I was politely informing you all that you were -Yoinking!- -Yoinks!- in Russian and asking that you rush objective B.
I need help writing scripts. That's one of them
Alright scripting I can do... I could also design the room if you want, I basically live in forge when I have the time.
Well I'm actually wanting to do it with halo 5, I mean each character gonna be different, so why not each one be different from each other
Oh yeah, I forgot that MCC customization is by sets so yeah we should do 5.
Whelp I guess I can't help then.
You still can, there's thing I need help with that doesn't require halo 5
Like what?
Well I'm actually wanting to do it with halo 5, I mean each character gonna be different, so why not each one be different from each other
why?
Why do you think?
Oh yeah you are a Elite lol
Ding ding ding!
Don't you have the Avatar Machine?
No that doesn't exsist. In order for me to be part of this I would have to have a team of 3-4 people painfully force me into a spartan suit.
Hence a human character
Well I could just deal with getting forced into the suit... man I'm already getting ideas on how to set up the map.
Well if you wanna go through that pain

I could say that I was politely informing you all that you were -Yoinking!- -Yoinks!- in Russian and asking that you rush objective B.
You admitted it was spam
Alright scripting I can do... I could also design the room if you want, I basically live in forge when I have the time.
Like what?
why?
Why do you think?
Ding ding ding!
No that doesn't exsist. In order for me to be part of this I would have to have a team of 3-4 people painfully force me into a spartan suit.
Hence a human character
Well I could just deal with getting forced into the suit... man I'm already getting ideas on how to set up the map.
He will

You admitted it was spam
And who are you, Pheonix Wright? I demand due process!
Like what?
why?
Why do you think?
Ding ding ding!
Hence a human character
Eh I've felt with worse.

" Hazzgra! I'm gonna need some help here! Go grab Kay and Juntil!"
Let's drop this now please
Who do you think will win in a fight. The amazing SaneMountain or the Ruthlesskate94.

You admitted it was spam
How about a sniper's bullet between your eyes?

You admitted it was spam
Your demands will be met with a hammer
stckrboy wrote:
What do you mean
stckrboy wrote:
Agree, I don't want this thread locked.
Who do you think will win in a fight. The amazing SaneMountain or the Ruthlesskate94.
-Cough Cough-
stckrboy wrote:
What do you mean
He meant talking about Grim looters infamous spam.

You admitted it was spam
How about a sniper's bullet between your eyes?
Death threats? Unfathomable, good sir! Perhaps I should report you for death threats.

Or whatever. Harassment.

Tut Tut
-Cough Cough-
Well I suck at Halo 3 and that's the only Halo game I suck at. Remember Firefight lol.
-Cough Cough-
Well I suck at Halo 3 and that's the only Halo game I suck at. Remember Firefight lol.
Yeah where you camped with the shot gun in spawn and used armor lock while knowing my AA button is broken.
-Cough Cough-
Yeah where you camped with the shot gun in spawn and used armor lock while knowing my AA button is broken.
Well at least I don't run into my own Grenade
smileyken wrote:
Benijam7 wrote:
smileyken wrote:
Hi guys and girls how's it going.
It's going well, I think. Except I'm getting surgery in a few weeks, so maybe not so well. But other than that, quite well.
What surgery you having if you don't mind me asking hopefully nothing to serious.
I can't share the operation but I can say that it isn't serious. I'm getting a rare genetic deformity fixed. If I don't, there is a possibility of me having a serious medical condition at any time that'll require immediate medical attention. Extremely painful one as well. The surgery will eliminate the possibility of that happening.
Oaky just so I can take account of who wants to help with the break room machinima send me a private message so I can set up a Google doc for us
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 201