2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 201
Who do you think will win in a fight. The amazing SaneMountain or the Ruthlesskate94.
-Cough Cough-
Well I suck at Halo 3 and that's the only Halo game I suck at. Remember Firefight lol.
Yeah where you camped with the shot gun in spawn and used armor lock while knowing my AA button is broken.
Well at least I don't run into my own Grenade
Is that so?
Who do you think will win in a fight. The amazing SaneMountain or the Ruthlesskate94.
-Cough Cough-
Well I suck at Halo 3 and that's the only Halo game I suck at. Remember Firefight lol.
Yeah where you camped with the shot gun in spawn and used armor lock while knowing my AA button is broken.
Is that so?
If you watch slowly, I didn't stick myself. I threw 2 grenades and it sticked to the bubble shield, not me. After all that match was glitching so much.
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
If you watch slowly, I didn't stick myself. I threw 2 grenades and it sticked to the bubble shield, not me.
You still walked into it.
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
If you watch slowly, I didn't stick myself. I threw 2 grenades and it sticked to the bubble shield, not me.
And I walked backwards from it. And it was glitching that match you kept making infinite bubble shields.
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
And I walked backwards from it. And it was glitching that match you kept making infinite bubble shields.
Lol I remember that glitch, didn't get much use out of it though. I only used it twice and then stopped.
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Lol I remember that glitch, didn't get much use out of it though. I only used it twice and then stopped.
It was such a unfair match.
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
Probably on a different map. Halo 2 per say.
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
I ment a halo 3 rematch... I'm thinking foundry...
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
No, #HateProjectiles. Halo 2 is so much better
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
No, #HateProjectiles. Halo 2 is so much betterEdit: sorry, glitched by accident
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
As I've said before I actually prefer projectile since it takes actual skill. Now sane let's stop this because this is the break room and were slowly devolving it into something else. Let's not get the new one locked.
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
As I've said before I actually prefer projectile since it takes actual skill. Now sane let's stop this because this is the break room and were slowly devolving it into something else. Let's not get the new one locked.
Yeah we should. Lets take this to the messages.
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
Nah I'm done with this conversation. I'd prefer not to have another PM war as well. Lol
WHO WANTS A CAT GIF FROM A MONITER
-Cough Cough-
Is that so?
Do I sense a rematch?
Nah I'm done with this conversation. I'd prefer not to have another PM war as well. Lol
Sangheili Chicken? So sad but this is gonna be my last post.
S1erra107 wrote:
No thanks I'm good
S1erra107 wrote:
No thanks I'm good
Oh well
S1erra107 wrote:
Well yelling like this won't get it... but if you ask nicely stckrboy might bless us with one.
S1erra107 wrote:
No thanks I'm good
denied
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...