OP HaloxAce7145

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
Hi Spartans,

As the title suggests, I'm a gamer who loves Halo, probably top 3 franchises all time next to Metal Gear Solid and Street Fighter. Anyway, I bought a Xbox One for the sole reason as to play Halo. No other XB1 exclusive really interests me and as for multiplats, those are on my PS4. Anyone else here in the same boat? I think of all the games I play on Xbox One, 95% of my time is for Halo. XD
Hi Spartans,

As the title suggests, I'm a gamer who loves Halo, probably top 3 franchises all time next to Metal Gear Solid and Street Fighter. Anyway, I bought a Xbox One for the sole reason as to play Halo. No other XB1 exclusive really interests meand as for multiplats, those are on my PS4. Anyone else here in the same boat? I think of all the games I play on Xbox One, 95% of my time is for Halo. XD
yep...
Hi Spartans,

As the title suggests, I'm a gamer who loves Halo, probably top 3 franchises all time next to Metal Gear Solid and Street Fighter. Anyway, I bought a Xbox One for the sole reason as to play Halo. No other XB1 exclusive really interests meand as for multiplats, those are on my PS4. Anyone else here in the same boat? I think of all the games I play on Xbox One, 95% of my time is for Halo. XD
Same here!!
This holds true for the original Halo. I played it at a friends when I was a teenager and went out the next day to buy an Xbox. I've never owned a PS and always went Xbox based solely on Halo.
Hi Spartans,

Same here!!
I refer to it as my Halo Box instead of Xbox One
Yes. My xbox 360 was so broken that it would not install system updates anymore. No system update meant no xbox live. I wouldve been fine playing on PC, but eventually my crave for halo got to me. I did play CE on pc for a bit, but I wanted modern halo. So I got a Xbox one.. Im fairly content, the campaign for halo 5 was not enjoyable but I have MCC for that...
I did buy an xbox one for halo 5 and i regret it. Should have waited until more exclusive game came
on it
Yep bought the Halo 5 Edition Xbox One
Present.

I got it specifically for Halo 5 & MCC.

I also opened up my first credit card for the XB1.
I bought my Xbone for MCC and for H5 when it came out. Needless to say, it wasn't a happy time, and if I wasn't a dedicated Halo fan my Xbone would be a paperweight right now.
I did buy an xbox one for halo 5 and i regret it. Should have waited until more exclusive game came
on it
Rare Replay is fun, and Sunset overdrive is still free. FANTASTIC game.

On topic, yes, I worked my butt off to save up enough for the Halo 3: ODST/Forza 3 Xbox 360.
on it
Rare Replay is fun, and Sunset overdrive is still free. FANTASTIC game.

On topic, yes, I worked my butt off to save up enough for the Halo 3: ODST/Forza 3 Xbox 360.
Sunset overdrive was ok but the poop jokes was way too much
Rare Replay was good tho.
Not really. I bought it because I refuse to buy a ps4.
Well, Halo, Gears, Titanfall, and several other Xbox exclusives announced at the time of E3 2013 but yeah mostly Halo. Though I am a fan of JRPGs and have been thinking of getting a PS4 but now all the ones I want are coming to Steam so I'm good.
Thats me right here, my brother preordered h5 got his xbox we learned there was not splitscreen I went out that day bought a xbox bought a copy of halo 5, I've gotten other game but honestly I just got the xbox just to play halo 5
Hi Spartans,

Halo is the only game I play on Xbox One. In fact, lately, Halo is the only game I play period (limited time with real life hitting, getting old sucks!).

My other platform is definitely Steam for 'all other gaming' in general though.
This holds true for the original Halo. I played it at a friends when I was a teenager and went out the next day to buy an Xbox. I've never owned a PS and always went Xbox based solely on Halo.
Exactly this!
yuuuuuup! all halo all the time. well until they release a new elder scrolls or put it on backwards compatibility for older ones. lol but yeah I sold my 360 and everything that I had to get an xbone and the MCC.
This is exactly why I purchased and xbox because on original xbox it was my favorite game besides ninja gaiden those two games side by side are my favorite....At first I didn't like xbox I was on the gamecube and ps2 being a biased fanchild then my mom surprised me with one for Christmas and soon after I got a few more games one being halo.......Xbox Live is hands down the best online gaming experience.....Halo 2 and does glitches was the best experience.......Then the 360 came out and it didn't do as well with the detachable harddrives and the prerendered halo teaser on E3....and my 3 rrod xbox's smh and waiting.....This Dynasty warriors button mash gaiden crap.....which would of been okay if tomonbou worked on it *sigh* the grittiness and maturity of xbox is kind of gone....No Conker Live and Reloaded remake for X1.....and Halo 2 brought about the paid DLC apocalypse.....Then came abut COD on the xbox with there -Yoink- overpriced mappacks and this constant cookiecutter COD recipe with zombies......New new games being produced by rare no collab projects that are fitting for the xbox people retiring....Bungie leaving microsoft it's a nightmare.....and these Halo games lacking content.....as well as microsofts absentness seemingly....No new games......No new unreal........Just mediocre.....The 360 brought about the rise of 59.99 games and nickle and diming now known as microtransactions for nothingness and the best games turning into poop with bad developers on them......as well as dividing things that are supposed to ship together at a fair price.....*sigh*
I bought it for Halo and Forza. I think when they're stale I'm going to give up AAA gaming for good and just play indie games on steam.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14