2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 14
Same Halo is what truly got me deep into gaming It's my most favorite title for sure.
I wasn't dying to get an Xbox one... I was dying to play halo 5.
I bought the xbox1 just for this game. I bought the og and 360 for their halo titles respectively too. I also bought the newest batman game at the same time but never played it cause I was too busy with Halo 5. Since then I do mingle in Witcher 3 when I'm super drunk and the Deadpool game when I'm in the mood for laid back lulz, but Halo has and always will have the majority of my gaming time. Though when For Honor comes out it will have some real competition..
This holds true for the original Halo. I played it at a friends when I was a teenager and went out the next day to buy an Xbox. I've never owned a PS and always went Xbox based solely on Halo.
True. My brothers friend brought Halo CE over when I was like 9 years old. I picked up the needler for the first time and was flying around in the warthog on the 2nd level of the game and was like....

I MUST HAVE THIS!!!!!!!
So My dad bought me a xbox and halo and that's all she wrote. Now with H5 I went to gamestop in November Spent over $500 on a 1TB Xb1, Halo and a warranty.

So when I find myself going back and playing H4 here in may still, it definitely suggests i'm a little disappointed in H5 but I can't deny theres a lot of stuff I love about it
Yeah bro I'm with you on this one. Probably even have the same proportion 95% halo - 5% rest of the games. Also in my case, when I play any other game is rarely (probably never) online, usually is just for the campaign.
Same, always.

People argue between PS4 and Xbox, I just say Xbox has Halo and drop the mic.
Xbox has halo. Drop the Mic and walk away
Not going to lie lol I did the same thing too. I worked hard and saved up to buy my Xbox One
I came for good games, I stayed for Halo.
if it was not for Halo I would had brought a PS4
Ditto. The only game I have installed on my Xbox One is Halo 5.
Hi Spartans,

As the title suggests, I'm a gamer who loves Halo, probably top 3 franchises all time next to Metal Gear Solid and Street Fighter. Anyway, I bought a Xbox One for the sole reason as to play Halo. No other XB1 exclusive really interests meand as for multiplats, those are on my PS4. Anyone else here in the same boat? I think of all the games I play on Xbox One, 95% of my time is for Halo. XD
I bought an xbox one that had mcc as its bonus game so there.
Yep, that's what i did as well... long live halo
Hi Spartans,

As the title suggests, I'm a gamer who loves Halo, probably top 3 franchises all time next to Metal Gear Solid and Street Fighter. Anyway, I bought a Xbox One for the sole reason as to play Halo. No other XB1 exclusive really interests meand as for multiplats, those are on my PS4. Anyone else here in the same boat? I think of all the games I play on Xbox One, 95% of my time is for Halo. XD
When I saw H5's multiplayer during the 2014 HCS (pre-release), I was sold on the XB1.
This was me, but there are other games I discovered I wanted, Like the Batman and Gears.
This is why MS needs to reconsider how they "merge" console and PC. If every console exclusive goes to PC then they will hurt console sales.
Hi Spartans,

I bought an Xbox one as soon as they said halo 5 wouldnt be on 360
I really only play 2 games on Xbox. Halo, and Forza. I've played both since the beginning. I knew I would get either the Halo Guardians console, or the Forza 6 console. Seeing as I have 1 of every Halo special edition console made along the years, I had to get the Guardian edition Xbox one too. So yes, I bought the Xbox one because of Halo :)
Yep! I bought the Halo 5 bundle that came with the system and the limited edition of the game.
Yeah me and my friend who just got an xbone said the same thing. Like halo 3 was a console mover because it had everything you needed in one game,it had forge it had theater and a killer campaign.
I also don't have enough people to play halo with. Nine of them naught it anymore so make halo multiplay free to play ok?
Ugh... Yeah. I had no intentions of buying the Xbox One... Until the MCC came out, then I bit the bullet. That game was so buggy. Then when H5 came out, it's such a sweet looking console, so naturally, I got that one too.

All the consoles have been awesome. H3, Reach, H4 and now H5.... I think they just look cool.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 14