Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
On the topic of E3, what games are we most looking forward to seeing?
Destiny, ACIV: Black Flag, Super Smash Bros. 4, Saints Row 4, and Disney Infinity. Everything else, looks "eh".
HSA?

you all dissapoint me.
HSA?
Halo Spartan assualt
What's that on anyway?
windows 8
My mate Josh has a Windows 8 PC. We're taking the p at the fact it's the only thing he can run on it.
im in luck.

windows 8 pc and phone.
No Steam for you!
I'm running Steam on Windows 8 right now...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Anyone playing State of Decay?
My friends say its an awesome game. Haven't picked up for myself however.

Anybody getting the Fable remake?
fable remake * faints*
It's including TLC too which was only on PC. I already bought it and beat the extra content anyways though...

Still stoked to play it.
It was on Xbox, just as a full release.

Anyone out there? Out there... Out there... there... there... Greg Bear.... ere... ere... ere...

Anyone?
Quit it! We just had the echo fixed!
Looks like the warranty just ran out as well... Goddamnit. Someone needs to get these forum echoes fixed.

Side note, I'm on a mac, I hate macs. Probably because of how torturous it is to try and play Minecraft on one of these things!
Then let me ask the obvious and ask.

Then why the hell are you using a Mac ?
I'm using a mac as my brother is sitting on the only PC in the house, my laptop committed suicide a month ago, and this is the only alternative I have, even though it has a tendency to drop wireless connections like a hat and has the stupid idea of no right clicking.

I swear Apple are going to make a multi-button mouse and call it innovation one of these days.
Hold down CTRL and click for a right click menu. ;)
Hello everyone!

Hows today goin fo ya?
Gooooooood. I can't wait to watch E3 and be speechless about Destiny!
Quote:
Gooooooood. I can't wait to watch E3 and be speechless about Destiny!
Oh yeah!
And -Yoinking!- Game Of Thrones is on tonight -__-
I sincerely hope MS steals the show. This is their make or break stage.
Quote:
why wouldnt they?
Quote:
RYSE!!! (Darth Sideous voice)
Quote:
Quote:
Free! Not sure if they work.

TFQ93-WGDQD-RHFVY-RVYVV-6C8XW

GMGK3-DBTG3-H4T8W-4V9FF-V23XQ
Sniped while getting a pen! What were they anyway?
Yeah, I posted them in a rush. They are two day Gold Passes. I got Mass effect 3 for $20 brand new.
Quote:
I hope they don't. They've shot a lot of customers in the foot.
Yiazmat, if you don't want to read my ME3 spoiler about a section in the middle of the game, don't read this.

Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Yiazmat, if you don't want to read my ME3 spoiler about a section in the middle of the game, don't read this.

Spoiler:
Show
I'm past that part. Keep playing, you'll enjoy what happens. I cried at the end of the genophage mission on Tuchanka.

Also thanks for telling me ME3 was so cheap. I wouldn't have looked for it at Gamestop if I didn't know.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fable remake * faints*
It's including TLC too which was only on PC. I already bought it and beat the extra content anyways though...

Still stoked to play it.

Anyone out there? Out there... Out there... there... there... Greg Bear.... ere... ere... ere...

Anyone?
Looks like the warranty just ran out as well... Goddamnit. Someone needs to get these forum echoes fixed.

Side note, I'm on a mac, I hate macs. Probably because of how torturous it is to try and play Minecraft on one of these things!

I'm using a mac as my brother is sitting on the only PC in the house, my laptop committed suicide a month ago, and this is the only alternative I have, even though it has a tendency to drop wireless connections like a hat and has the stupid idea of no right clicking.

I swear Apple are going to make a multi-button mouse and call it innovation one of these days.
What are you talking about apple computers have had right click since forever. And it is done better since the laptops you use 2 fingers anywhere on the trackpad and the mouse uses muli-touch to tell which side you clicked so it works while keeping the mouse one solid thing.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fable remake * faints*

Still stoked to play it.

Anyone?

What are you talking about apple computers have had right click since forever. And it is done better since the laptops you use 2 fingers anywhere on the trackpad and the mouse uses muli-touch to tell which side you clicked so it works while keeping the mouse one solid thing.
their still bad.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fable remake * faints*

Still stoked to play it.

Anyone?

their still bad.
Actually, they are some of the best computers out there. If it conflicts with personal preference then I can't help you
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fable remake * faints*

Still stoked to play it.

Anyone?

their still bad.
Yep, they are so bad they would have told you that you used the wrong "they're"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fable remake * faints*

Still stoked to play it.

Anyone?

their still bad.
ooo. He got you.
But anyways, herro everyone!
Herro prease!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fable remake * faints*

Still stoked to play it.

Anyone?

their still bad.
ooo. He got you.
But anyways, herro everyone!
hi aldwin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 703
  4. 704
  5. 705
  6. 706
  7. 707