3. 707
  4. 708
  5. 709
  6. 710
  7. 711
  8. ...
  9. 923
Quote:
I'm sorry for changing topic but how can I get an E3 Contributor badge this year?
Just post lots and help out. That's how I got it last year.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry for changing topic but how can I get an E3 Contributor badge this year?
Wasn't it just that it was so difficult too post that if you did, and did it a lot, you really deserved a medal for it and 343 gave one ?
Quote:
Quote:
Starting by now right?
Quote:
The E3 badge last year was given out because the forums had a lot of problems and there was a Halo announcement. If we don't have either, don't expect a badge.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wasn't it just that it was so difficult too post that if you did, and did it a lot, you really deserved a medal for it and 343 gave one ?
Maybe, I'm not sure. I never found it difficult to post back then, so I wouldn't really know.
It was hard enough getting onto waypoint let alone post something.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's how I remember it. They apologized and gave medals away to those posting a lot during the meltdown.
Quote:
Quote:
The E3 badge last year was given out because the forums had a lot of problems and there was a Halo announcement. If we don't have either, don't expect a badge.
This. Last year, posting was near impossible. Doesn't seem to be an issue this year.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This. Last year, posting was near impossible. Doesn't seem to be an issue this year.
Am I the only one here who never had any problems?
Good morning Waypoint. I can't wait to watch E3, it is my Destiny.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Am I the only one here who never had any problems?
You had no internet problems? Karma, or something, I suppose.
Over/under 30 uses of "entertainment?" I say over.
Will they show a trailer for the halo tv series ?.
Quote:
I hope so. But 343 said we wouldn't hear more about for quite a while when they announced it.
Quote:
Quote:
I hope so. But 343 said we wouldn't hear more about for quite a while when they announced it.
That's a same that one thing I am looking forward to seeing.
I just want a price.
Quote:
I just want a price.
That too.
Quote:
I just want a price.
Yes, please.

What up everyone!
Quote:
Quote:
I just want a price.
Yes, please.

What up everyone!
Waiting for MS to begin

How's you ?
Hello peoples, it's been a while since I've posted in here but with E3 upon us, I feel like getting back into waypoint more.

And I agree, I really want to see a price
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 707
  4. 708
  5. 709
  6. 710
  7. 711
  8. ...
  9. 923