2. ...
  3. 738
  4. 739
  5. 740
  6. 741
  7. 742
  8. ...
  9. 923
Guys i have found some information about the xbox one policies. Its just an article stating the truth and no mis-information.
http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1g8t5e/lets_clear_up_the_issues_used_games_kinect/
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't like seeing animals in pain or dying so I will not be playing the Ghosts campaign.

We all very well know the dog is going to die.
i agree, i hate seeing animals in movies/games suffering or dying. I remember when i watched, "I am Legend" starring Will Smith at the cinemas. In truth, i cared more about the dog then Will Smith.
When Dogmeat died in Fallout 3 I cried
I was lucky, my Dogmeat survived everything.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't like seeing animals in pain or dying so I will not be playing the Ghosts campaign.

i agree, i hate seeing animals in movies/games suffering or dying. I remember when i watched, "I am Legend" starring Will Smith at the cinemas. In truth, i cared more about the dog then Will Smith.
I accidentally nuked him, then the perk came out for puppies
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not the same. HE WAS SPECIAL.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not the same. HE WAS SPECIAL.
:'C
Good morning Waypoint.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gotta love the CoD devs.

Also "We're rewriting the entire engine from the bottom up." apparently translates to "We're 'heavily' reworking the engine."...

Ah well, hopefully CoD ghosts is better than MW3 was.
They announced that they will actually be supporting 'eSports' so I assume they've actually put effort into balancing weapons and hopefully added LAN support.
Aren't all weapons pretty much equal, in the way that they all kill far too fast?

How could it not have had LAN. That's silly.
Should have been a bit more clear. In MW3, you couldn't actually play it offline because the options for custom classes wasn't available, you had to be level 80 online to have all your items, even in a LAN setting.

Black Ops 2 didn't have the issue.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gotta love the CoD devs.

Also "We're rewriting the entire engine from the bottom up." apparently translates to "We're 'heavily' reworking the engine."...

Ah well, hopefully CoD ghosts is better than MW3 was.
They announced that they will actually be supporting 'eSports' so I assume they've actually put effort into balancing weapons and hopefully added LAN support.
Aren't all weapons pretty much equal, in the way that they all kill far too fast?

How could it not have had LAN. That's silly.
Should have been a bit more clear. In MW3, you couldn't actually play it offline because the options for custom classes wasn't available, you had to be level 80 online to have all your items, even in a LAN setting.

Black Ops 2 didn't have the issue.
That's not entirely true. You could have Custom Classes offline, the problem was that you had to rank up your Offline Classes the same way you ranked online, and the two weren't tied together.

Basically, you could be any level online, it didn't transfer over and if you wanted to have everything unlocked offline you had to rank to 80 there as well.
It would be cool if they made a Halo game like Star Wars Battlefront, there are so many battles in Halo I'd love to experience various battles like Kholo, Harvest, etc.
Quote:
It would be cool if they made a Halo game like Star Wars Battlefront, there are so many battles in Halo I'd love to experience various battles like Kholo, Harvest, etc.
I think if they did harvest I would be so happy I read the book it's such a good story.
Quote:
This a cool idea my friends and I have been talking about recently. I actually hoped that Halo: Bootcamp was going to be this type of game. Ah, well.

My first thought when I saw the space battles before Reach launched was "How great would it be if I could fly these from frigate to frigate in multiplayer, battling other players along the way, a la Battlefront?".

I imagine that wouldn't even be that difficult to implement.
Being one of the newbies here, I've seen a few members bring up a Tornado Gun?

Was this a joke thread that I missed or something? I've never known what people are on about :/
Quote:
That would be incredible to play.

If you're interested, a Youtube group has some Star Wars Battlefront maps that are playable in Halo 4. Hoth, Endor, Polis Massa, Mustafar and Tantive IV are all I can remember off the top of my head, though there may be more.

Quote:

Was this a joke thread that I missed or something? I've never known what people are on about :/
I don't think I saw that, though I remember it being an inside joke around E3 when people were giving suggestions for Halo 4.

A google search brings This thread up.

It's definitely an inside joke though. Similar to Mantis Pants, Cup Holders and Sarah Palmer being mistaken for Sarah Palin... Good times.
Quote:
Quote:

If you're interested, a Youtube group has some Star Wars Battlefront maps that are playable in Halo 4. Hoth, Endor, Polis Massa, Mustafar and Tantive IV are all I can remember off the top of my head, though there may be more.

Quote:

I don't think I saw that, though I remember it being an inside joke around E3 when people were giving suggestions for Halo 4.

It's definitely an inside joke though. Similar to Mantis Pants, Cup Holders and Sarah Palmer being mistaken for Sarah Palin... Good times.
Oh yeah

Cup holders would win the war

Mantis pants where declared Over Powered

The Sarah palmer-palin was brilliant though

There was another one wasn't there ??
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Oh yeah

Have to ask DecepticonCobra, I think he was the one who created the thread with the list of waypoint's jokes.
This made me feel a little warm inside http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1PDfUWxdVM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Oh yeah

Have to ask DecepticonCobra, I think he was the one who created the thread with the list of waypoint's jokes.
I like Lasky is a pervert.
Quote:
Thanks for the link.

There are loads of joke threads, the most recent being "Been gone, whats new?"

I did see the Palin one, wasn't a member at the time, just used to read the conversations, did that since September-November till March in which I decided to join the Forums (in other words, my Email finally worked).

Searched up the joke thread thing, couldn't find it, hopefully your right and Cobra knows.

Quote:
I like Lasky is a pervert.
Just read through it.

Cobra so totally won that.
Did ya miss me?
Quote:
Did ya miss me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNEN10Z4pTc
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 738
  4. 739