7. 744
  8. ...
  9. 923
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?
* comes out of a dusty chair *

EYE, is that you ?
How are you candy, where's the rest of our old family from the days lost to waypoint?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm in the middle of a pokemon fire red nuzlocke, my team is:

Vileplume - Level 42
Magneton - Level 36
Hypno - Level 42
Farfetch'd - Level 42
Arcanine - Level 41
Seaking - Level 41

I'm on the 3rd Sevii Island
Firered Nuzlocke?
Yeah, if you don't know what a nuzlocke is, here you go
And there goes my entire rest of my month.

Looks interesting, if a bit ruthless.
It was sad when I lost my Ivysaur, Diglett and Pidgeotto
Wow, I read the challenge, but why give up a grass type starter and a flying pokemon, why not give up an Gloom and a Spearow. Diglett i could careless about cuz i always start with water types.
I always start with Charmander or Squirtle, so I chose Bulbasaur, a pokemon I wasn't familiar with, anyway my team was beat by my rival on the SS Anne and I had a oddish and a spearow left, me being a rebel I wanted to use farfetch'd, and hey it's working out (charmeleon and kadabra are brutal) Vileplume has worked really well
I see......by the way, how many teams do you have out of curiosity?
Out of all the games? I wouldn't be able to count, but in this run 2
My mom made 100$+ from a garage sale today
about to take on sabrina, then giovanni, then off to the elite 4
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm in the middle of a pokemon fire red nuzlocke, my team is:

Vileplume - Level 42
Magneton - Level 36
Hypno - Level 42
Farfetch'd - Level 42
Arcanine - Level 41
Seaking - Level 41

I'm on the 3rd Sevii Island
Firered Nuzlocke?
Yeah, if you don't know what a nuzlocke is, here you go
And there goes my entire rest of my month.

Looks interesting, if a bit ruthless.
It was sad when I lost my Ivysaur, Diglett and Pidgeotto
Wow, I read the challenge, but why give up a grass type starter and a flying pokemon, why not give up an Gloom and a Spearow. Diglett i could careless about cuz i always start with water types.
I always start with Charmander or Squirtle, so I chose Bulbasaur, a pokemon I wasn't familiar with, anyway my team was beat by my rival on the SS Anne and I had a oddish and a spearow left, me being a rebel I wanted to use farfetch'd, and hey it's working out (charmeleon and kadabra are brutal) Vileplume has worked really well
I see......by the way, how many teams do you have out of curiosity?
Out of all the games? I wouldn't be able to count, but in this run 2
oh...ok. Just askin.......i'll probably end up getting 3ds, since i sold it a few months back, due to it, messing up my vision.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?
How are you candy, where's the rest of our old family from the days lost to waypoint?
Well Tyrant comes in from time to time. Yiaz too.

greybeard on rare occasions I think. the rest is, Well like you said, lost.

Well lost a lot to OT3 and it's untimely demise.

I'm doing good, Just some late night browsing on waypoint too see what I missed.

you ?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

I'm doing good, Just some late night browsing on waypoint too see what I missed.

you ?
TBH, i barely see members that were around since last year. Its funny cuz now there are a lot of new members, specifically Recruit-Iron ranked members.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

Well candy it's time to start the next gen waypointer superstars and train them to be like what once was on these threads.

The new off topic family will rise and a new golden age of friendship, random battles, and Halo will collide to make a great brotherhood of Halo.

If that made sense to you basically saying this is out new family or a new generation.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

you ?
TBH, i barely see members that were around since last year. Its funny cuz now there are a lot of new members, specifically Recruit-Iron ranked members.
There was a challenge or giveaway run by vs angel on the forums and someone was hacking and posting with new recruits on every post and sometimes they would say the same thing. From that we gained 10,000+ members.
This week has been awful, I've been off school all week sick, and I felt apart from society in a way.

Playing some Xbox games like GTA 4 online, I've noticed a lot of kids play Xbox now a days, really annoying so I've just been playing some childhood games like Zelda: Wind Waker and Pokemon Fire Red (I just swept sabrina with a farfetch'd)
Anyone wanna trade friend codes on 3DS? Mine is 1161-0884-8712
Quote:
Yeah, they can be abit silly and are prone to stupidity.

Well, there's only one mad-man like that to be honest.
Me! :p

Quote:
This week has been awful, I've been off school all week sick, and I felt apart from society in a way.
D:

Don't worry, just wait until it comes to exams, then school becomes real hell, thankfully I only have one left.

Hope you get better soon, you may feel apart from society but you are always welcome here.
Who wants to have a waypoint battle with me?
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
D:

Don't worry, just wait until it comes to exams, then school becomes real hell, thankfully I only have one left.

Hope you get better soon, you may feel apart from society but you are always welcome here.
I've been off for a week now from school, so bored atm
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
D:

Oh Exams come next year, but we've had Science Exams, one on Thursday which I went in for and did, then I left school because of how bad I felt, seriously doing Science (when you're bad at it) when it feels you have been hit in the stomach is bad
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

you ?
I lurk a lot. I've been reading a lot so I just kind of read whats going on in here every now and then while I'm reading.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

you ?
I lurk a lot. I've been reading a lot so I just kind of read whats going on in here every now and then while I'm reading.
Grey beard how've you been man, it's been a while!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

you ?
It has been a while. I'm excellent, just enjoying being done with school. How about you?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

you ?
There was a challenge or giveaway run by vs angel on the forums and someone was hacking and posting with new recruits on every post and sometimes they would say the same thing. From that we gained 10,000+ members.
Wow, i didn't even know that. Guess that person wants to win pretty badly. Along with that, we better watch out for those, "Decoy Accounts".
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

you ?
It has been a while. I'm excellent, just enjoying being done with school. How about you?
I'm great and also enjoying being off of school and also working.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 740
  4. 741
  5. 742
  6. 743
  7. 744
  8. ...
  9. 923