Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?
* comes out of a dusty chair *

EYE, is that you ?
How are you candy, where's the rest of our old family from the days lost to waypoint?
Well Tyrant comes in from time to time. Yiaz too.

greybeard on rare occasions I think. the rest is, Well like you said, lost.

Well lost a lot to OT3 and it's untimely demise.

I'm doing good, Just some late night browsing on waypoint too see what I missed.

you ?
TBH, i barely see members that were around since last year. Its funny cuz now there are a lot of new members, specifically Recruit-Iron ranked members.
There was a challenge or giveaway run by vs angel on the forums and someone was hacking and posting with new recruits on every post and sometimes they would say the same thing. From that we gained 10,000+ members.
Wow, i didn't even know that. Guess that person wants to win pretty badly. Along with that, we better watch out for those, "Decoy Accounts".
It was actually quite funny if they kept the contest on long enough it might've surpassed Yo! In post count
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?
How are you candy, where's the rest of our old family from the days lost to waypoint?

I'm doing good, Just some late night browsing on waypoint too see what I missed.

you ?
I lurk a lot. I've been reading a lot so I just kind of read whats going on in here every now and then while I'm reading.
Grey beard how've you been man, it's been a while!
It has been a while. I'm excellent, just enjoying being done with school. How about you?
I'm great and also enjoying being off of school and also working.
Cool. I'm going to have to find a job soon, to help pay for college and all that. Not looking forward to it, but I'm sure it won't be too bad.
And that's Giovanni done. E4 here I come!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?

EYE, is that you ?

you ?
*cough*

Quote:
Quote:
Venussaur Lv.50
Graveller Lv.52
Haunter Lv.49
Pidgeot Lv.50
Gyarados Lv.50
Magneton Lv.49

That was my team on Blue that I did a few months back. Got all the way through the Elite Four. Only my Gyarados survived.
lol, guess better find my Nintendo DS and check my entire roster. Forgot who I had..... :/
I've gotta pull up my old team now too. I had 3-4 sets of pokemon I used in different games that eventually got traded to one game...
My first ever team was in Pokemon Emerald, I had:

Sceptile
Aggron
Gardevoir
Swellow
Azumarril
Raichu
Pardon me while I fanboy again, but I just found some Battlefront III Footage from before Dice was given control of Battlefront.

Now, imagine that trailer with DICE graphics, but not much else changed...
I'm praying they don't focus on graphics for Battlefront 3
Got a new xbox today, and I need to transfer all my files from my old hard drive to the new one since the new one is internal, and has 250 GB compared to the 120 from the old one. :)
Quote:
Hey, so long as the gameplay is as good as it looks in that video, I could care less how good/bad the graphics end up being :P

My only hope is that it's not too similar to Battlefield, which would really ruin the feeling of the game if you ask me. If they manage to keep it feeling like the original Battlefront and don't attempt to make their own massive impression on it? That'd be perfect.

I'm looking forward to that land to air to space stuff, that looks incredible.
Quote:
My first ever team was in Pokemon Emerald, I had:

Sceptile
Aggron
Gardevoir
Swellow
Azumarril
Raichu
One time I played Polemon Red I've decided to use only my lvl 100 Charizard against the Elite Four and won. But the team that I usually use then were:

Charizard
Lapras
Magneton/Raichu

the other three were random, since I visit them very frequently to raise younger Pokemon or to strengthen my best
Quote:
Quote:
Hey, so long as the gameplay is as good as it looks in that video, I could care less how good/bad the graphics end up being :P

My only hope is that it's not too similar to Battlefield, which would really ruin the feeling of the game if you ask me. If they manage to keep it feeling like the original Battlefront and don't attempt to make their own massive impression on it? That'd be perfect.

I've played that game so much that I am legendary on almost everything in Battlefront II (mind you this is on my original Xbox)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I've played that game so much that I am legendary on almost everything in Battlefront II (mind you this is on my original Xbox)
I used to be. Played the game so much I practically stripped the disc. It was just such a good game...

On another note, someone moved my xbox while Halo 4 was in it a while ago, and the game just died. Right after I start my Forge map thread. Absolutely fantastic timing...
Ouch. I played that and Godzilla:Unleashed along with Halo hardcore.

I can't wait for Destiny. Halo "5"? Okay. Pokemon X & Y? Yay!
Quote:
One time I played Polemon Red I've decided to use only my lvl 100 Charizard against the Elite Four and won.ce I visit them very frequently to raise younger Pokemon or to strengthen my best
I did that in White right after I finished EV-training my Mewtwo. It wasn't fun to battle the Dark trainer.
Quote:
Got a new xbox today, and I need to transfer all my files from my old hard drive to the new one since the new one is internal, and has 250 GB compared to the 120 from the old one. :)
Why did you get a new Xbox?
No kinect...

So you guys were talking about people from last year? There are people from 2010 that aren't very active anymore, I've been well consistently active since 2010.

Ouch silent.

So I beat fable 3 while being good and saving everyone! I played with a friend from real life. I didn't sleep a lot last night...

I don't think I've ever played a Pokemon game...

I guess making posts at night here isn't the best idea? Seems better during the day.
Quote:
Quote:
One time I played Polemon Red I've decided to use only my lvl 100 Charizard against the Elite Four and won.ce I visit them very frequently to raise younger Pokemon or to strengthen my best
I did that in White right after I finished EV-training my Mewtwo. It wasn't fun to battle the Dark trainer.
I haven't played White for a looooong while. My Charizard in that one is basically useless. In Red, however, I had 24 PP for flamethrower and that was my spam/noob move that was basically my breadwinner all the time. Its health was also over 300.
Quote:
This is so taken out of context. It's not like the entire company focuses on graphics on their game. It goes like this. If there were a hundred emmployees in the company, and 15 designed the lighting and textures while the rest designed the music, models, and everything else goes into the game those 15 will be the only ones that focus on the graphics. A story writer wont sit down at a computer making sure the game looks incredible. Makes me sad when people say 343 only focused on graphics while the employees that were hired to do that particular job did it well.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I haven't played White for a looooong while. My Charizard in that one is basically useless. In Red, however, I had 24 PP for flamethrower and that was my spam/noob move that was basically my breadwinner all the time. Its health was also over 300.
In the later games, you're better off just using either Blaziken, or a real Dragon. Charizard's 4x weakness to Rock moves is pretty awful. On top of that, he's 2x weak to Water and Electric, where there are a lot of Pokemon and moves to fill those niches. He's hit hard from Ground moves after being hit by Smack Down; Earthquake is a pretty popular move now.
Quote:
Dice knows how to make good multiplayer, you don't have to worry about that.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
In the later games, you're better off just using either Blaziken, or a real Dragon. Charizard's 4x weakness to Rock moves is pretty awful. On top of that, he's 2x weak to Water and Electric, where there are a lot of Pokemon and moves to fill those niches. He's hit hard from Ground moves after being hit by Smack Down; Earthquake is a pretty popular move now.
I'm aware of the weaknesses. I use him as support.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 741
  4. 742
  5. 743
  6. 744
  7. 745
  8. ...
  9. 923