5. 744
  6. 745
  7. 746
  8. ...
  9. 923
Quote:
Quote:
I'm praying they don't focus on graphics for Battlefront 3
Dice knows how to make good multiplayer, you don't have to worry about that.
As long as they do not make 20+ DLC maps and only 9 maps are shipped with the game, like they did with Battlefield 3.
It's why I stopped playing.
Mods Versus the World Montage

Gonna post it in Community Creations probably next week.
oh no... the playstation is beating the xbox one as Amazon is shocked by the amount of preorders and claim that many people wount get there ps4 on there release date due to the demand
Quote:
oh no... the playstation is beating the xbox one as Amazon is shocked by the amount of preorders and claim that many people wount get there ps4 on there release date due to the demand
So? Why does it matter if the PS4 has more pre-orders than the Xbox One? If you want the PS4, get it. If not, don't. How many people are getting what shouldn't affect anyone's decision.
Calling it quits with my current Halo 5 script. It just isn't working out the way I had planned and I'd rather try my hand at something else instead of producing half--Yoinked!- work. I have great ideas for a Spartan Ops Season 2 script though.
Quote:
Calling it quits with my current Halo 5 script. It just isn't working out the way I had planned and I'd rather try my hand at something else instead of producing half--Yoinked!- work. I have great ideas for a Spartan Ops Season 2 script though.
Aaaawwwwwwwww...............

Well as long as your going for a SpOps 2 script I won't be mad...

Anywho

Morning Waypoint !
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did ya miss me?
* comes out of a dusty chair *

EYE, is that you ?
How are you candy, where's the rest of our old family from the days lost to waypoint?
Well Tyrant comes in from time to time. Yiaz too.

greybeard on rare occasions I think. the rest is, Well like you said, lost.

Well lost a lot to OT3 and it's untimely demise.

I'm doing good, Just some late night browsing on waypoint too see what I missed.

you ?
*cough*
.................. Oops
Quote:
:(

Oh well, looking forward to your Spartan Ops Script...

As long as it doesn't involve lots of buttons!
Quote:
As long as it doesn't involve lots of buttons!

-Yoink-
Morning guys and girls how's things today.i should reach SR-130 tonight : ).
If you watched Pokémon as a kid/teen/whatever and don't want a slightly ruined childhood don't click the spoiler...

Spoiler:
Show
Thought of it yesterday, it's a bit messed up.

@Smiley Things are good, 'Sup?
Quote:
Scripts don't die, they just go missing in action
Quote:
If you watched Pokémon as a kid/teen/whatever and don't want a slightly ruined childhood don't click the spoiler...

Spoiler:
Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWEiGXOt2w
Quote:

Spoiler:
Show

Never watched Pokemon think I'm a bit old for that lol.
Quote:
Scripts don't die, they just go missing in action
Its only been abandoned.....

For now.

BTW, am I the only one here who has zero interest in Pokemon? The only card game I played was Uno with my family whenever we went camping.
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:
Show

Those games introduced me to gaming. To this day my funniest gaming experience was pokemon

@Avak Loads of people didn't get pokemon cards to play with them but collected them
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:
Show

Those games introduced me to gaming. To this day my funniest gaming experience was pokemon

@Avak Loads of people didn't get pokemon cards to play with them but collected them
Nice gamertag made me laugh.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:
Show

I didn't even know how the card game worked, I just liked the cards.

My little cousins have them now if I recall... all 3 tins full. I had a lot of cards back then...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:
Show

I didn't even know how the card game worked, I just liked the cards.

My little cousins have them now if I recall... all 3 tins full. I had a lot of cards back then...
My sister has some, I think, about 50-100-ish. Don't know if she knows how to play it...

LIONEL RITCHIE!
Quote:
My sister has some, I think, about 50-100-ish. Don't know if she knows how to play it...

LIONEL RITCHIE!
Makes you wonder where all the card games went, they used to be the thing when I was younger.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 742
  4. 743
  5. 744
  6. 745
  7. 746
  8. ...
  9. 923