4. 744
  5. 745
  6. 746
  7. 747
  8. ...
  9. 923
Quote:
Quote:
My sister has some, I think, about 50-100-ish. Don't know if she knows how to play it...

LIONEL RITCHIE!
Makes you wonder where all the card games went, they used to be the thing when I was younger.
Quite a few of them were anime based weren't they? Probably something to do with the lack of mainstream Japanese cartoons nowadays.

The ones that do have the card stuff are a bit cruddy too, I can't remember the name of it, but one has you throw these weird balls that turn into little monster things...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My sister has some, I think, about 50-100-ish. Don't know if she knows how to play it...

LIONEL RITCHIE!
Makes you wonder where all the card games went, they used to be the thing when I was younger.
Quite a few of them were anime based weren't they? Probably something to do with the lack of mainstream Japanese cartoons nowadays.

The ones that do have the card stuff are a bit cruddy too, I can't remember the name of it, but one has you throw these weird balls that turn into little monster things...
You're thinking of Bakugan there. Bakugan died about a year, maybe two years ago I thought? There's some new ones out but they just get progressively worse over time.

I think this new one is like "Kairu Warriors" or something. Really awful show, but where I live there's rarely anything else on. I don't watch TV anymore because of these shows...

Pokémon cards should still be around though, seeing as how Pokémon still has a show...

EDIT: Wow, that was an incredibly poorly typed set of sentences.
Talking about Pokemon ey?

I was ecstatic when my older cousin gave me 900 Pokemon cards. Not that I knew there was a game even based around them, I just liked looking at them. I think we gave them away when I moved out.

As someone who works with kids, I can tell you Pokemon is still massive. Lots of kids carry around cards in their pockets and take them out everytime they sit down, and everyone votes to watch Pokemon movies when given the choice.

Edit: These are the same kids whose only Halo game was Reach.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LIONEL RITCHIE!

You're thinking of Bakugan there. Bakugan died about a year, maybe two years ago I thought? There's some new ones out but they just get progressively worse over time.

I think this new one is like "Kairu Warriors" or something. Really awful show, but where I live there's rarely anything else on. I don't watch TV anymore because of these shows...

Pokémon cards should still be around though, seeing as how Pokémon still has a show...

EDIT: Wow, that was an incredibly poorly typed set of sentences.
Like the quality of some of these Japanese dubs...
Man of Steel was pretty good, I give it 8/10 superhero capes.
Quote:
Is he better than Batman or Optimus Prime yet?
Morning
Quote:
Morning
Afternoon.

What? I'm British, its 15:50 over here :)
Quote:
Quote:
Morning
Afternoon.

Well
Quote:
Quote:
Scripts don't die, they just go missing in action
Its only been abandoned.....

For now.

BTW, am I the only one here who has zero interest in Pokemon? The only card game I played was Uno with my family whenever we went camping.
I never cared for Pokemon.
Quote:
Quote:
Morning
Afternoon.

It's 1am here. Does that mean I win?
What's with all the oldies ?

jk

Afternoon OT!
Quote:
Would you say he was the best since Christopher reeves ?.would really like to see this film.
After almost a year I have finally updated 'WHO IS YOUR SPARTAN'. The Sangheili Update.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst1412_WHO-IS-YOUR-SPARTAN----UPDATED.aspx

Kind of quick fix, the template for the Sangheili are a default and you can do any form of question, but most people use the templates. Any feedback on question form, lack of questions , et cetera would be appreciated.
Quote:
What's with all the oldies ?

jk

Afternoon OT!
We get around candy.
SERGEANT NOVAK! You're back!!!! I haven't seen you in a while! A long while... I remember when your spartan was in action sack on reach.

I like bionicle, not Pokémon as much... Bionicle yay! "Jaller: what are you doing down here? We're supposed to be at the kohli match".

I'm going to watch man of steel apparently at 1:15 apparently.

I had a rather interesting dream. Too complex to describe though I think. Imagine if I could share dreams. There are some people who don't dream much. Imagine inserting the dream in their minds and allowing them to live it, a co-op dream! Powered by two minds! One being the host mind.

I want vacation to come, minus a few things to do first, so I can invite friends and stuff! I want to invite art teacher's son over but exams and stuff...
Quote:
I had a rather interesting dream. Too complex to describe though I think. Imagine if I could share dreams. There are some people who don't dream much. Imagine inserting the dream in their minds and allowing them to live it, a co-op dream! Powered by two minds! One being the host mind.

I want vacation to come, minus a few things to do first, so I can invite friends and stuff! I want to invite art teacher's son over but exams and stuff...
P2P dreams? Copyright that sheeyut, man.

I finally finished my exams yesterday, I don't have to think about school until August.
Thank the unrelated sequence of events which run the universe!
Hey, guys. How's it goin with everyone this morning/evening? Just listening to some good ol' Mumford and Sons on my end. :)
Afternoon Everyone. How's it going?

Quote:
Frank O'Didact
Lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 743
  4. 744
  5. 745
  6. 746
  7. 747
  8. ...