4. 874
  5. 875
  6. 876
  7. 877
  8. ...
  9. 923
Quote:
*Wipes head with a towel*

Wow.......just came back from the gym. Been busy as well. So, damage report? How's everyone coming along today?
Powers out across my state, alls fine though.
Quote:

Wow.......just came back from the gym. Been busy as well. So, damage report? How's everyone coming along today?
Fiiiiine.

Can't wait for Pacific Rim.
Tired, excited for my birthday though :D
Quote:
Quote:

Powers out across my state, alls fine though.
Wow......Thunderstorm, I'm guessing or PSE&G performing maintenance?

Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

0.0 I'm looking forward to that as well. So pumped up, lol.
Quote:
Tired, excited for my birthday though :D
Cool.......when is it? Also, how old?
Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

Same here, but I'm getting very excited for the Godzilla pannel at Comic Con next week!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

Haven't been on Waypoint for a while. I've been really exploring the land of Bungie more :( but that new Halo DLC and novel brought me back here.
Quote:
Same here, but I'm getting very excited for the Godzilla pannel at Comic Con next week!
Gojira. But yes, I am very excited :D too bad that I don't have Spike :(
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

Now that........I gotta see. Hopefully its computer animated, and not some guy in a suit, if you know what i mean, lol.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

Haven't been on Waypoint for a while. I've been really exploring the land of Bungie more :( but that new Halo DLC and novel brought me back here.
Yeah, the DLC just amazed the living daylights out of me. All those contents literally made my day, especially, the Mark V, ODST, and the 7 new stances (the 007 stance is one i so want).
Hey everyone, how ya doing?

@s452: I responded to your post in the Toy thread, but it's on the second page of the General Discussion. Maybe you'll find something that's good news in that. :p
Quote:
Quote:
I usually go to Comic Con every year but can't this year because of money. :( Hope this time they'll air the teaser online this time unlike last year when they had security all over the panel and told me I couldn't even have my phone out.

@Cizlin: I'll check it out.
Quote:
Hey everyone, how ya doing?
Nothing much, just came back about an hour ago from the gym. BTW, i gotta do something with that female Skills avatar shirt. :( shame i don't see too many gamer girls.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I usually go to Comic Con every year but can't this year because of money. :( Hope this time they'll air the teaser online this time unlike last year when they had security all over the panel and told me I couldn't even have my phone out.

You know, I never understood this..................why is Comic-Con mostly in San Diego, when New York City is basically the "center of the universe" and they have Javis Center which is huge.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

Now that........I gotta see. Hopefully its computer animated, and not some guy in a suit, if you know what i mean, lol.
< Godzilla fan right here :D

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

Yeah, the DLC just amazed the living daylights out of me. All those contents literally made my day, especially, the Mark V, ODST, and the 7 new stances (the 007 stance is one i so want).
Stances? I hardly play online (hell, I don't have LIVE where I live) but I did read that The Pit is making a comeback, and I screamed halle-Blaming!-lujah. It definitely closed my idea that they couldn't be used due to copyright. Thank goodness I was wrong.
Hey guys i'm back
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

< Godzilla fan right here :D

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fiiiiine.

Stances? I hardly play online (hell, I don't have LIVE where I live) but I did read that The Pit is making a comeback, and I screamed halle-Blaming!-lujah. It definitely closed my idea that they couldn't be used due to copyright. Thank goodness I was wrong.
Yeah.......The Pit is called Pitfall, but I heard it looks similar and different at the same time. Even that one room * i forget which room it was, but its definitely not the Sword room*. The other map is Vertigo, but just looking at the pic, it looks like an open map.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You know, I never understood this..................why is Comic-Con mostly in San Diego, when New York City is basically the "center of the universe" and they have Javis Center which is huge.
There is a Comic Con in New York but that in August and is a little bit smaller. The San Diego con is the International one so just view like the super bowl.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

There is a Comic Con in New York but that in August and is a little bit smaller. The San Diego con is the International one so just view like the super bowl.
:( Aw man, that stinks. I tend to go to the New York one a lot, b/c Marvel, but I mostly avoid it now due to this "BronyCon" stuff. Oh well, guess i'll be buying plane or train tickets to San D.
Night Waypoint :D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

:( Aw man, that stinks. I tend to go to the New York one a lot, b/c Marvel, but I mostly avoid it now due to this "BronyCon" stuff. Oh well, guess i'll be buying plane or train tickets to San D.
BronyCon!!
Fire the Ion Cannon!!
@T110: See yay later.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 873
  4. 874
  5. 875
  6. 876
  7. 877
  8. ...
  9. 923