2. ...
  3. 921
  4. 922
  5. ...
  6. 923
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Played some Legendary Slayer, and it's a lot of fun! It feels a lot like Halo 3, but faster! I just wish we had a Magnum to go with the AR. It would've been nice if they had told us where weapons spawned too. I had to play the map, then go into Customs to find all the weapons. I did this with three or four maps. It would've been a lot easier if they had just given pictures of the maps and weapon spawns.
But that would just take the fun out of learning the map as you'd know what's their before you even try the playlist. (or available)
I've always played the maps to learn the layouts as I find it more interesting that way.
I can usually figure it out about halfway through the game, but it's still kind of a pain. I guess I just don't like not knowing maps. :P
maybe you could make a guide for everyone else while you search the maps?

But yeah I'm the complete opposite... I'd rather know nothing and learn it through experience.
Wow.......rough day today. Anyhow, how's it going everyone. Also, I believe FCF will be announced this week and they just announced CMOTW. Gotta check out the screenshots though. Hopefully the next Screenshot choice is Recon.
Quote:
Wow.......rough day today. Anyhow, how's it going everyone. Also, I believe FCF will be announced this week and they just announced CMOTW. Gotta check out the screenshots though. Hopefully the next Screenshot choice is Recon.
Dsight did deserve it but my gosh.

When the hell are you gonna win it man?!
Quote:
Rough day? How so?

Anybody doing Global challenge? Averaging a 7 right now.
Quote:
Quote:

lol, like i said...........I am patient. But he did definitely deserved it.
Quote:
Quote:
Rough day? How so?

Rough day, cuz i was in NYC all day working on papers and phone calls. Boy do i hate my job but pay is through the roof. With Global Challenge, im gonna start playing tonight, but i doubt i'll make it to the top. My disadvantage is small maps, b/c im a DMR person, and i guarantee you most players will use the BR.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So do you and I'm not the only one that thinks this.

But like you said. You're patient and one day your name will be there.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah......only time will tell, lol.

@too all
I am looking for 2 volunteers. I'm planning to set up a gamenight and i need some assistance in building up and promoting the event. Along with that, gonna try to find some good maps and gametypes we can use. Looking to have 4 events perhaps every Friday night.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@too all
I am looking for 2 volunteers. I'm planning to set up a gamenight and i need some assistance in building up and promoting the event. Along with that, gonna try to find some good maps and gametypes we can use. Looking to have 4 events perhaps every Friday night.
I may have a look at creating some custom games to test as I've had ideas on some but never got around to it... as for promoting I can't say I can really help on that one as I'm not great at it. :O

I doubt I'd be able to attend though because of the differences in Timezone but I could try help you get a game going.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@too all
Well when we set up ours we didn't even really promote it.

We just created a thread in Gen Discussion and got lucky I guess.

(Not great advice I know) ☻
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@too all
I may have a look at creating some custom games to test as I've had ideas on some but never got around to it... as for promoting I can't say I can really help on that one as I'm not great at it. :O

I doubt I'd be able to attend though because of the differences in Timezone but I could try help you get a game going.
Ok. Gotta love those timezones, lol.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@too all
Well when we set up ours we didn't even really promote it.

We just created a thread in Gen Discussion and got lucky I guess.

(Not great advice I know) ☻
Np, i'll probably post a thread either tomorrow or Wednesday.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rough day? How so?

Rough day, cuz i was in NYC all day working on papers and phone calls. Boy do i hate my job but pay is through the roof. With Global Challenge, im gonna start playing tonight, but i doubt i'll make it to the top. My disadvantage is small maps, b/c im a DMR person, and i guarantee you most players will use the BR.
Yup, you guessed it. Everyone uses the BR. I use the Carbine however. You can almost see the surprise on their face. They aren't prepared to fight someone wielding that.
You don't decide when YOU or anyone else gets Community Member of the Week, the decision is entirely up to bs angel and co.

Stop expecting to just get it one day, it's a horrible attitude :/
@Riot

What time zone are you?
Quote:
You don't decide when YOU or anyone else gets Community Member of the Week, the decision is entirely up to bs angel and co.

Stop expecting to just get it one day, it's a horrible attitude :/
Yes but we can put forward who we think deserves it in the official nominate thread...

Riot has been nominated for weeks now. Whats with the always jerky attitude man? Recently all you've been doing is trying to start an argument it seems.

Anyway just my opinion, it doesn't matter.
Quote:
Quote:
Rough day? How so?

I suck. Which means I am averaging a 6. I really need to learn how to strategize. :(
Locking in anticipation of creating a new thread!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 921
  4. 922
  5. ...
  6. 923