3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 999
Ah, its back.

Recently playing Dead Space 3 again, after taking quite a liking to "200 Years Ago on an Icy Planet..." (OST).

Otherwise, still waiting on my Forum Rank to be corrected and for bs angel to reply to my message(s). Hopefully soon seeing as she was active not too long ago.

And smileyken, hope you have a good recovery. That sounds like it sucked... and probably continues to suck.
Didn't notice there was a new off topic section, I ordered so many games, Destiny, GTA V, Saints Row IV, Pokemon X and Y, and the ones I recently got Super Smash Bros Melee, Red Dead Redemption, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, State of Decay, Zelda: Links Awakening and Metroid, so many games and then the Champions Bundle next week
My God, OT is back! I was expecting us to continue off of OT5, but I guess creating a whole new thread would have been better and make a lot more sense. Anyways,
thank you bsangel (and everyone else involved, if any) for letting OT live. Hope everybody follows the rules because I do NOT want to see OT closed again! ;)

Call of Duty: Ghosts has gotten my interest. I don't care if it is too similar to other CoDs because I don't own a single CoD game. I may just pick it up on 360 and be playing that, Halo 4 and my other games, as I am waiting on the Halo-themed Xbox One.
I'm not liking the look of Ghosts at all, also I'm waiting for the Halo Xbox One with Halo Xbox One :P So, Gamescom is soon
Quote:
Didn't notice there was a new off topic section, I ordered so many games, Destiny, GTA V, Saints Row IV, Pokemon X and Y, and the ones I recently got Super Smash Bros Melee, Red Dead Redemption, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, State of Decay, Zelda: Links Awakening and Metroid, so many games and then the Champions Bundle next week
I don't understand how people can play so many games.

I LITERALLY only play Halo 4 and Forza Horizon, and that's good enough for me. I haven't even touched any of the "Free with Gold" games.
Quote:
Quote:

I LITERALLY only play Halo 4 and Forza Horizon, and that's good enough for me. I haven't even touched any of the "Free with Gold" games.

I play more than that, but still not many. I mostly play Halo, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, and Crysis. I downloaded Fable 3, but I still haven't actually played it yet. Not sure if I will.
Quote:
Spartan assault soundtrack. The Spartan assault soundtrack is so good!
Where? I want it yesterday. :P
Quote:
Quote:

Whoa. That's a lot of games. How are you able to play BOTH?!?!
I liked the soundtrack to the Ghosts trailer.

But haven't been into CoD... so won't be getting it.
I prefer Sci-Fi, story driven games.
Quote:
Quote:

I like playing a variety, if I play the same thing all the time I get bored, so I get some retro games, get a whole mixture of genres, Saints Row will be something to mess around with (the super powers look awesome), GTA V is probably going to be as fun a IV, Destiny, I'm iffy on it but I like being able to make my own stories, and I love Pokemon and X and Y look worth buying both copies (I usually end up getting both copies anyway)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I play more than that, but still not many. I mostly play Halo, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, and Crysis. I downloaded Fable 3, but I still haven't actually played it yet. Not sure if I will.
I opened up Fable and then just backed out. I guess I'm just the type of guy that likes to stick with a couple of games.

I moved my TV down to the basement and now it is positioned in front of my drum set. I tried playing drums to Rock Band charts for the first time, and I must say, it is very darn cool! For you musicians out there, do you
guys think this is an effective method or good option of learning how to play certain songs?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL.

For the most part, it is Halo 4. I am working on my Commendations and achievements. Gotta get 100% on one of my favorite games ;)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL.

For the most part, it is Halo 4. I am working on my Commendations and achievements. Gotta get 100% on one of my favorite games ;)
I'm trying to do that and do Halo 3 cheevos. It's pretty difficult going up against max. ranks trying to get a Perfection. *sigh*
Well, if I am right, this post that I am writing will get me to Marine-Onyx. Yay for me. :p

Edit: You are now reading Cizlin's post #1500. Enjoy.
Quote:
Well, if I am right, this post that I am writing will get me to Marine-Onyx. Yay for me. :p

Awesome! Congrats, dude! ;)

I remember when I was your forum rank. Good times. I'm almost at 4,500 posts. Still a long way to go before Spartan! Or even ODST - Onyx!
Quote:
So close to getting all the weapon commendations they're all really close of not complete (except the yoinking PP) just want to get them all done so I can go back to my actual loadouts.
I'm almost done with UNSC ordinance weapons, but the Spartan Laser in annoying. :/
Quote:
Quote:
So close to getting all the weapon commendations they're all really close of not complete (except the yoinking PP) just want to get them all done so I can go back to my actual loadouts.
I'm almost done with UNSC ordinance weapons, but the Spartan Laser in annoying. :/
Ordnance Priority and Requisition are two armor mods you should consider putting in your loadouts.

Spartan Laser isn't that bad. I mean, it's frustrating to get in Action Sack, but it's pretty easy to get Spartan and vehicle kills in Big Team.

The weapon I am having most trouble with is the Concussion Rifle.
Quote:
Quote:

Awesome! Congrats, dude!

I remember when I was your forum rank. Good times. I'm almost at 4,500 posts. Still a long way to go before Spartan! Or even ODST - Onyx!

Well, it marks my 25% mark, so I'm happy. Another 500 posts before I become an ODST. :D
Quote:
Quote:

Awesome! Congrats, dude! ;)

I'm at 4,362 posts, feels like forever since I was Recruit-Iron
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ordnance Priority and Requisition are two armor mods you should consider putting in your loadouts.

Spartan Laser isn't that bad. I mean, it's frustrating to get in Action Sack, but it's pretty easy to get Spartan and vehicle kills in Big Team.

The weapon I am having most trouble with is the Concussion Rifle.
Haha, i'm having trouble with that weapon as well. For me, I get a lot of covenant ordnance weapon kills in Action Sack. Thanks for the advice. :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 999