Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] The Official Off-topic Thread 6

OP bs angel

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 996
  4. 997
  5. 998
  6. ...
  7. 999
So. Halo and stuff is awesome right?
Yo
I must have da 1000
Quote:
Quote:
Queen is the best.
Ya?
Can't tell if Xbone joke...
Quote:
Quote:
Queen is the best.
Ya?
That "joke" was bad and you should feel bad. :P
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
little high. Little low
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.
Mama.....just killed a man....
It was a cold blooded christmas
You still don't know it?
NOPE I don't.
Quote:
So. Halo and stuff is awesome right?
Yo
I must have da 1000
If you ask you shall not receive
Quote:
So. Halo and stuff is awesome right?
Yo
I must have da 1000
Nope. Mine. All mine.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Queen is the best.
Ya?
That "joke" was bad and you should feel bad. :P
It was breaking bad.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
little high. Little low
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.
Mama.....just killed a man....
It was a cold blooded christmas
You still don't know it?
NOPE I don't.
Sorry, but you're not funny.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Queen is the best.
Ya?
That "joke" was bad and you should feel bad. :P
It was breaking bad.
Still a bad joke. :P
It's not even 8am and it's over 90 degrees out. Send help. Or ice cream.
Quote:
Quote:
So. Halo and stuff is awesome right?
Yo
I must have da 1000
Nope. Mine. All mine.
- RAGES WHEN THREAD IS LOCKED RIGHT BEFORE 1000 -
Quote:
So. Halo and stuff is awesome right?
Yo
I must have da 1000
Gotta... stay awake.. gah...

Well, Godzilla 2014 is on my 10 top favorite movies list. Just... amazing.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Queen is the best.
Ya?
That "joke" was bad and you should feel bad. :P
It was breaking bad.
Patrick is not amused
Hey guys, what's goin' on?!
Oh hey, look. Page 999. Now go outside and have fun. ;D
Quote:
Hey guys, what's goin' on?!
Oh, you know!
Quote:
Hmmm
Deep!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 996
  4. 997
  5. 998
  6. ...
  7. 999