3. 187
  4. 188
  5. 189
  6. 190
  7. 191
  8. ...
  9. 518
17 left!

Going to dinner soon with the family. 30 year Anniversary for my parents. No idea where we're going! Surprise dinner arranged by my brother, who is known for being a sneaky sneaky "spoil everybody in the family at opportune times" type.
Decided to make an edit of one of the bulletin screenshots.
The original.

I think it turned out alright... not great, but alright.
Quote:
Friendship is literally one of the best things to exsist. When I talk to people I try to learn about them.....their demons, hopes and dreams...I try to learn about others because if there is a chance I can help them, I want to!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is the key, friendship the lock.
So are you saying that friendship is...magic?
Quote:
More magical then no friends at all.
Friendship is too mainstream.

Interacting with other people is too mainstream.
Quote:

Not being mainstream is becoming way to mainstream these days.
Just like what people say:

Keep your friends close... but your enemies closer.
Quote:
Quote:

Not being mainstream is becoming way to mainstream these days.
Nah, too mainstream.
Why is that "messed up post" thread still going? I'm missing something here.
Bah, I hate people in real life. People are annoying, rude, and frankly just down right -Yoinks!-. So I avoid socializing with them as much as possible. Don't need friends, don't care. Online gaming is different though, more tolerable because I shoot them.

@Tyrant- Something to do with austin bad-mouthing snicker's moderating skills so now when the MCC comes out, they are going to rip each other apart with grav hammers.
Quote:
Bah, I hate people in real life. People are annoying, rude, and frankly just down right -Yoinks!-. So I avoid socializing with them as much as possible. Don't need friends, don't care. Online gaming is different though, more tolerable because I shoot them.
You really can't find any good friends in-person? Heresy! Not buying it.

Quote:
Why is that "messed up post" thread still going? I'm missing something here.
Because letting a thread die is far too mainstream.
Quote:
This made me laugh a lot more then it should have!
Quote:
I am not any of those ^-^!

Edit: I forgot I could have just edited my first post I am sorry for the double post!
Quote:
Quote:
You really can't find any good friends in-person? Heresy! Not buying it.
Not that I can't find friends, I don't want any. I hate interacting with people period. There are few people in this world I can physically tolerate.
Quote:
Quote:
I am not any of those ^-^!

Edit: I forgot I could have just edited my first post I am sorry for the double post!
People are a lot different online then they are in real life. It easy to deal with someone through a screen name. Not so much when you physically meet them.

Not saying you are any of those things, because I'm sure many people here aren't, but I just see a lot of people that way I meet in real life and I'm usually right.

And I double posted too because post-boosting.
Quote:
Keep your friends close... but your enemies closer.
You have no idea how much i love that saying, :). However it is indeed true.

Friends.......i can tell you this, im 23 and i only had 3 friends. And out of those 3 two were my best friends. Yet, my town was very cliquey in a way, plus they didnt like me due to the fact i was hispanic, no joke. However as of now i have none. 1 moved out of country, one got killed in Iraq, and my other friend, she got killed in a head on collision, b/c of the stupidity of cellphones and texting (it was the person who hit her that was texting) so yeah............hard for me to find friends but hey, being on here, takes that dark thoughts away.
I'm loving the XB1 you guys even though with one game on it KI. The menu is something to get used to. I only have one complaint and that's the sticks on the controller. I had to buy one of these off ebay for the sticks rubber analog sticks The sides on the sticks hurt my thumbs the other day when I first got the system and started to play. I'm loving the graphics on the system I can't wait till the Master Chief Collection comes out! >w<
Quote:
I'm loving the XB1 you guys even though with one game on it KI. The menu is something to get used to. I only have one complaint and that's the sticks on the controller. I had to buy one of these off ebay for the sticks rubber analog sticks The sides on the sticks hurt my thumbs the other day when I first got the system and started to play. I'm loving the graphics on the system I can't wait till the Master Chief Collection comes out! >w<
I may look into that as well, tbh. Even though i dont have it yet, playing at the stores, it felt like something was needed, :).
I haven't played it at the stores because here they steal stuff so you can't play any system in the stores where I live. Only one is Best Buy for special events only like that Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Walmart here used to do that but not anymore because people steal from that store and Target as well so they have to lock them up. Only thing here you'll see is gaming ads on the tvs that's it. You can't play games where I live our city has a history of people stealing stuff in stores. Only place you can play video games is at Gamestop so pretty much it. I'm happy with the XB1 but only game is KI so I'm sticking with the 360 until I get more games for it. :) Its a start on the road to MCC! :D
I'm very sorry to hear that Riot, that's never easy. I used to brush away and take for granted good people as friends, but I've come to realize how wrong I was to do so. Got to hold on to them, it's definitely not everyday they come by.

Yiazmat, I'm sure there are good people out there that would make good friends. Indeed, people act different than they do face-to-face. Behind a screen, sometimes it's easier for misunderstandings but also provides opportunities for less of that. People feel the power of internet and screen anonymity, the power of not being seen, some people unleash their wits and personalities good or bad when they've got that protective layer. You can say whatever you like and get away with anything. Most people feel more powerful and confident and social interactions are not the same as they are in person.

"Get out, get yourself out there, find something you're interested in, be confident, and hope for the best" is what I would say, but your forum signature makes me think that you don't share and would reject that mindset. Really, my thoughts are there are both a lot of good and bad people out there, it's unhealthy to only see and acknowledge one side. Also, judging people without knowing them... we all lead different lives, for all I know someone may act the way they do because of a big event such as personal tragedy.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 187
  4. 188
  5. 189
  6. 190
  7. 191
  8. ...
  9. 518