[Locked] The Official Off-topic Thread 8

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 78
Welcome to the eighth official Halo Waypoint off-topic thread. Before we begin, please note the following:

All forum rules apply to this thread.
Politics and religion are off limits. No exceptions.

OT1
OT2
OT3
OT4
OT5
OT6
OT7
This....Is.... AWESOME!

This is the best version I have seen waypoint in. And a new OT!

Thanks 343!

Love the new rank logos too!
I don't even care that I'm third!

Loving this update <3
Here for the first page.
Oh look, a new one of these. How original :P
Spent 3 hours playing The Evil Within with 3 of my coworkers. It's not scary. It's boring. Checkpoints are sparse, so if you die, you can be forced to redo 20 minutes of work. The enimes are cheap. Combat is bad. Hell, one of us fell asleep during it. We were laughing more than we were "scared."
Lycan XIII wrote:
Spent 3 hours playing The Evil Within with 3 of my coworkers. It's not scary. It's boring. Checkpoints are sparse, so if you die, you can be forced to redo 20 minutes of work. The enimes are cheap. Combat is bad. Hell, one of us fell asleep during it. We were laughing more than we were "scared."
Can't see on mobile. Is there coloured font?
New website is really nice. Ranks look amazing, as do badges. Where can/should we post feedback and suggestions to improve the site even more? :)
This new Halo Waypoint site is...on point.
Really liking this new Waypoint. Stellar job!
RhysWX wrote:
Lycan XIII wrote:

Nope!
This is a lot easier on the eyes. and easier to read...

Coming from someone with dyslexia.
I've been here for a really long time. I've been active since August 2010 and I have seen many updates to waypoint. Feom the early beta, to now? This is the only update that I can recall that I've liked at first. This looks so new and Shiny! I like the customization of profiles! Reminds me when I suggested it some maybe three years ago.
Okay, 10 posts per page. That will fill the thead up pretty quickly. I wonder why that changed?
I have to say, this new design is awesome!
Loving the new Section 3 medals :D <3
Lycan XIII wrote:
RhysWX wrote:
Lycan XIII wrote:

Nope!
My eyes thank you, Web Team.
Everything is new and WHITE
p.s. Xbox one MCC coming very soon
Anyone know where the hide posts option is ? Or is it removed ? like the classified section ?
I lost my violet :( BUT we gained so much that this Fox does not mind!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 78