[Locked] The Pantry

OP DeepCee

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 63
Greetings and welcome to Pantry.It's just like the room, but different. A place to relax, kick back, and unwind with your fellow Spartans/Forerunners/Elites/Brutes/Cats/Dogs/Prometheans/Flood. As an on-site establishment, please understand that the Pantry comes with the following conditions:

• No spam (Includes, but is not limited to, one word posts, posts meant to post boost, posts meant to "claim pages," posts made to rush to page 'X', nonsensical chatter, and multi posts)
  • No clan recruiting. We have a separate section for that. Please use it.
  • If you wish to discuss a relevant feature of a Halo game, please use the corresponding section/thread.
  • Politics and Religion are off limits
  • All forum rules apply
  • The Pantry is a privilege, not a right, and remains open at the discretion of the Monitors. If it is abused, it will be revoked.
We Are Watching
Took you long enough ;)
Benijam7 wrote:
Took you long enough ;)
Remodeling takes time.
A pantry. Of all the places in the world, you pick a pantry. :sees cheesecake: :excited gasp: Cheesecake!!!!!
Anybody know where the peanut butter is?
top left shelf
I think I'll go bake some brownies now, my Prometheans are hungry. Holy -Yoink- I made the first page!
EmiDidact wrote:
I think I'll go bake some brownies now, my Prometheans are hungry. Holy -Yoink- I made the first page!
morning emi!
EmiDidact wrote:
morning emi!
Good morning sir, I'm checking in with the morning report!
EmiDidact wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
morning emi!
we have morning reports here?
EmiDidact wrote:
I made first post.
Benijam7 wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
I made first post.
way to 1-up us, locust
top left shelf
O.K. thanks.
Benijam7 wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
I made first post.
It's not a competition :)

Alright I'm going to vacuum because I haven't done that in forever.
This is the best one yet
Do we have any cap'n crunch?
EmiDidact wrote:
I think the chocolate chips are on the second shelf from the top on the left side. Flour's on the bottom middle shelf, and the
C4 is in the fridge behind the eggs.
EmiDidact wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
morning emi!
we have morning reports here?
It's from The Lion King, don't you remember?
Ha I remember that lol. (See? I remember some Disney movies)
Dose anybody have any ideas what to put into my sanwich? I ran out of mayonase:(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 63