2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 63
So when are we gonna add the living room? Or the pool, I like swimming.
Just over 5 years passed since I join these forums, crazy to see how much has changed since then
Maybe even a bathroom.
Nice Zone
Benijam7 wrote:
3 pages and it's not even the end of the day. Great job guys. (and girls)
We should not be capitalizing on how many pages we get each day. This is the kind of behavior that led to the Off Topic threads being shut down for a few months.
All the post-bumping to get to 117 pages..
Good times..
Why does nobody use the word "Salutations" ?? Such a good word.
Maybe even a bathroom.
Too late...
1 bullet 3 headS...XD
'Comes into the Pantry. Sees Cookies. Calls Cizlin to unleash teh Happy Flood.'

This is a nice name to this thread, really brings out the puns. You know what else the pantry usually has? Spiders :D .

With the jokes aside, I hope everybody here is doing well. Glad to see some familiar faces too from elsewhere. Have a good one for now.
I want some peanut butter
Is this a joke? If so, I don't get it.
Someone help me understand what the hell is going on.
Hey whats up guys im just here to say hello make sure i participate in the pantry just like the room make sure you guys are still grinding out on Halo
It's the General Discussion thread with a funny name. Cookies because reasons, reasons because cookies, or was that raisins, I always did get the two mixed up. Lag Muffins.... Aw Bananas!
Megzzzx wrote:
Hey I labeled my lunch...who took it today? I mean if you really have no food. I can have my wife make 2 lunches....
I need a wife. How come everyone gets wives but me? I'm sick of being the one making sandwiches in my relationship!
Lol well at times I wish I didnt...and cost to much to hire a hitman
Awww I am about to be a wife. I hope he doesn't feel that way.
It was an off topic thread (had several names). Then the "OT" thread. Then the breakroom, then bathroom, then ... what was it? I don't know. It began with breakroom. Different rooms.
That link scared the Lol out of meh
Megzzzx wrote:
Hey I labeled my lunch...who took it today? I mean if you really have no food. I can have my wife make 2 lunches....
I need a wife. How come everyone gets wives but me? I'm sick of being the one making sandwiches in my relationship!
Lol well at times I wish I didnt...and cost to much to hire a hitman
Cheaper to keep her.... Been there. Good bye young in his prime TaCs197. Hello balding child support paying pension sharing TaCs197. I'm going to go cry in the corner for a bit.
Is this a joke? If so, I don't get it
These threads have been around for a while. A single thread for just general off topic chat, I used to comment in a big one called Yo and Yo-yo 3+ years ago.

it just turns into post spams and boosting post count, surprised they brought it back because of those reasons
any halo memes here
Is this a joke? If so, I don't get it
These threads have been around for a while. A single thread for just general off topic chat, I used to comment in a big one called Yo and Yo-yo 3+ years ago.
it just turns into post spams and boosting post count, surprised they brought it back because of those reasons
Over the past few months, it has been fine. However, suddenly it's slowly becoming spammy again and I'm scared that something bad will happen and kaboom.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 63