5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 63
Hello people
Benijam7 wrote:
Is this a joke? If so, I don't get it
Someone help me understand what the hell is going on.
These threads have been around for a while. A single thread for just general off topic chat, I used to comment in a big one called Yo and Yo-yo 3+ years ago.
it just turns into post spams and boosting post count, surprised they brought it back because of those reasons
Over the past few months, it has been fine. However, suddenly it's slowly becoming spammy again and I'm scared that something bad will happen and kaboom.
I think these threads are great when people don't spam, gives a sense of community of people want to participate.

Back in the day in these kind of threads though it always turned to just spam for post count
'Comes into the Pantry. Sees Cookies. Calls Cizlin to unleash teh Happy Flood.'

This is a nice name to this thread, really brings out the puns. You know what else the pantry usually has? Spiders :D .

With the jokes aside, I hope everybody here is doing well. Glad to see some familiar faces too from elsewhere. Have a good one for now.
My god, Lizking! How have you been?

Any plans on becoming (Xbox) One of us?
So I came into the pantry to get some chips, but apparently someone took them already.
Well, I'm currently being emotionally supportive of my friend who's had a really awful day, so I feel like a good person. -Yoink- midterms.
hi
The Pantry huh? Okey then, can you pass me some of that chicken noodle soup?
Has anyone heard the new Toska album yet?
corn dog
I swear to god I am sick of all this -Yoink- posting. If I get a warning for this post, so be it. This thread is NOT for making useless jokes about the title. It is a place for ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS that have substance to them. I'm sorry, but if you're gonna treat this as a joke, then please leave. Some of us like to actually talk to eachother and socialize and it's damn near impossible when every 5 posts are utterly irrelevant and useless.

Thank you, end of rant.
Do we have any cap'n crunch?
No, but i believe we have struggle-O's. Ice, water, a bowl and a spoon.
Oi, some maruchan noodles would be appreciated, thank you.
So I came into the pantry to get some chips, but apparently someone took them already.
That would be me, if it makes you feel any better... They tasted delicious!
Russkiy117 wrote:
Hello people
Hi and welcome to the pantry, I don't own the joint but I will assume you can help yourself to anything you like. :)
Trusty lv wrote:
No, those were my chips. Alaskan's is in the very back corner hidden.
If one felt inclined to share fiction in the form of poetry, comedic anecdotes, and short stories, where would an appropriate place to do so?
Benijam7 wrote:
Well, I'm currently being emotionally supportive of my friend who's had a really awful day, so I feel like a good person. -Yoink- midterms.
That's the spirit! XD I'm skimping on my college work as I speak... Buuuut I should probably get to that. Not before I grab some snacks from the pantry though.
hello
Trusty lv wrote:
No, those were my chips. Alaskan's is in the very back corner hidden.
Come on bro... My chips! I will have to grab that warm can of Mt.Dew in the corner behind those chocolate bars now.
Nyxtimene wrote:
If one felt inclined to share fiction in the form of poetry, comedic anecdotes, and short stories, where would an appropriate place to do so?
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe you can speak about it here, just chill and relax. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 63