2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 63
So I came into the pantry to get some chips, but apparently someone took them already.
And were out of tea! Someone needs to really stock this pantry up...
Anyone know any Pizza Hut codes? If you dont i have one for you. do 9ANY for any pizza for 9 dollers. you can get a extra large for 9 dollers XD cheap when at shops you can get 1 large for 11 dollers!
Anybody know where the peanut butter is?
top left shelf
Thank you, I have been searching for the peanut butter for a long time now. By the way, any butter fingers around here?
Anyone know any Pizza Hut codes? If you dont i have one for you. do 9ANY for any pizza for 9 dollers. you can get a extra large for 9 dollers XD cheap when at shops you can get 1 large for 11 dollers!
What are pizza Hut codes?
sniper945 wrote:
So I came into the pantry to get some chips, but apparently someone took them already.
I will just suck on the leftover teabags then.
Trusty lv wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
I will just suck on the leftover teabags then.
Eww... grows... you know those things are from like the 1700s right? You'll be tasting pure history.
I miss Angry Beavers.
I miss Angry Beavers.
You get kicked out of Rosie O'Donnell's?
Megzzzx wrote:
Hey I labeled my lunch...who took it today? I mean if you really have no food. I can have my wife make 2 lunches....
I need a wife. How come everyone gets wives but me? I'm sick of being the one making sandwiches in my relationship!
*barfs in corner*
Anyways, just tell your fiance to make his own sandwiches if it bother you that much. He can either make them, or starve. If he chooses to starve, then I would suggest that you find someone else, and not just because he starved to death.
Megzzzx wrote:
Hey I labeled my lunch...who took it today? I mean if you really have no food. I can have my wife make 2 lunches....
I need a wife. How come everyone gets wives but me? I'm sick of being the one making sandwiches in my relationship!
*barfs in corner*
Anyways, just tell your fiance to make his own sandwiches if it bother you that much. He can either make them, or starve. If he chooses to starve, then I would suggest that you find someone else, and not just because he starved to death.
I'm stuck making sandwiches for palmer... consider yourself lucky...
Can I have plain cheesecake?
Hi guys!
I'm hungry. Sure could use some Ramen.
xMistical wrote:
Can I have plain cheesecake?
You want the fridge bruv, this is the pantry.
EmiDidact wrote:
EmiDidact wrote:
I think I'll go bake some brownies now, my Prometheans are hungry. Holy -Yoink- I made the first page!
morning emi!
Good morning sir, I'm checking in with the morning report!
Prometheans eat cookies? I thought they ate frozen mountain dew.
I'm hungry. Sure could use some Ramen.
Don't count on it, I've been waiting for ramen since forever.
"Scotch.."
*Stumbles in*
"Where's the Scotch?"
"Scotch.."
*Stumbles in*
"Where's the Scotch?"
Hobbit, your drunk... you can't have scotch now... have some wisky instead.
This is all some hogpoged maddness... How do I get some of this
mcgroudar wrote:
This is all some hogpoged maddness... How do I get some of this
Just don't touch top shelf... Palmer warned us about touching top shelf...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 63