3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 63
Morning everyone!

I see we're trending again. So let us regulars make a pact that if you have something to say, make sure it has substance. Yeah? Yeah.
THANK YOU

I have a paper due today and I'm like 80% done it. It's also due in like an hour.
Are you sure this is not a fridge?
Rhydon65 wrote:
UK1V wrote:
What is the pantry? Are people posting food things for a giggle or am I missing something? Please help me I'm new xD.
It's a thread designated for off-topic discussions. It used to be called the Break Room, but DeepCee (the monitor in charge of these threads) changes the name of it just for fun. It used to be called "The Room" and sometime before that it was called "The Bathroom"
Ah ok, wicked thanks for the insight!
Benijam7 wrote:
Morning everyone!

I see we're trending again. So let us regulars make a pact that if you have something to say, make sure it has substance. Yeah? Yeah.
THANK YOU

I have a paper due today and I'm like 80% done it. It's also due in like an hour.
Want to have a thorough discussion on the benefits and uses of pantries then?
I see Koolaid!
Was the room just too... roomey?
Dose anybody have any ideas what to put into my sanwich? I ran out of mayonase:(
Well you can put mustard or BBQ or even Ketchup if your a rebel >:)
"Only the pure in heart can make a good soup".
-Ludwig Van Beethoven
sniper945 wrote:
Megzzzx wrote:
Hey I labeled my lunch...who took it today? I mean if you really have no food. I can have my wife make 2 lunches....
I need a wife. How come everyone gets wives but me? I'm sick of being the one making sandwiches in my relationship!
*barfs in corner*
Anyways, just tell your fiance to make his own sandwiches if it bother you that much. He can either make them, or starve. If he chooses to starve, then I would suggest that you find someone else, and not just because he starved to death.
I'm stuck making sandwiches for palmer... consider yourself lucky...
How did you end up there?
The pantry? Hmm.
Benijam7 wrote:
Morning everyone!

THANK YOU

I had a math benchmark today, but since I took algebra a year early this year I don't have to take it!
Ugh good morning.
Megzzzx wrote:
Ugh good morning.
HEEEEERRRREEESSSS..... MEGZZZX!

Good morning.
Boom. Marine- gold.
Woohoo! Monday morning! So exciting... sooo... exci....ting....
Dude, it's Tuesday.
Dude, it's Tuesday.
Right... i realized that after posting. Too tired, lol.
Megzzzx wrote:
Ugh good morning.
HEEEEERRRREEESSSS..... MEGZZZX!

Good morning.
Hey.
Dude, it's Tuesday.
Right... i realized that after posting. Too tired, lol.
It might as well me stupid monday.
Boom. Marine- gold.
I see silver. Keep at it.
pew pew pew... no wait... uhh i think i got lost, how do i get back to warzone?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 63