5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 63
TaCs197 wrote:
TaCs197 wrote:
Benijam7 wrote:
I'm in college and I don't have any friends who want to hang out with me. My social life is a train wreck lol.
Try having 4 kids. Children are social suicide. All your friends without kids just disappear. Don't get me wrong I love them all but children is the most affective way to terminate a social life.
That's true man I had one friend who had a son 3 months ago and we haven't seen him in forever.
You'll run into him in a few months and he'll be pale with dark rings under his eyes making a midnight run for diapers. That whole first year the days just blend together.
Or if he moved I won't but 4 kids! How do u survive?
It takes a very specific blend of coffee and liquor that has to be ingested every 45-60 minutes. Coffee to keep me awake liquor to keep my blood pressure down and constant use of the phrases "go ask your mother" and "look what your kids are doing"
EmiDidact wrote:
Well it's official, I passed the final test on Dantooine, and cleansed the darkness from the plains, Juhani has redeemed herself and I am officially a Jedi Padawan. This is where the game really begins!
Was that a KOTOR reference??
EmiDidact wrote:
Well it's official, I passed the final test on Dantooine, and cleansed the darkness from the plains, Juhani has redeemed herself and I am officially a Jedi Padawan. This is where the game really begins!
Wait, KOTOR, Knights of the Old Republic? Can you play that game on Stream now or something? I remember having a blast playing that game on the original Xbox. Sadly my disc got scratched, and stopped playing it.
3 am and i'm still up. I love you insomnia you complete me.
EmiDidact wrote:
Wait, KOTOR, Knights of the Old Republic? Can you play that game on Stream now or something? I remember having a blast playing that game on the original Xbox. Sadly my disc got scratched, and stopped playing it.
Yes, it's definitely a reference to it. I still have a copy of both games, the original and sequel to go along with my original xbox. Good series, but I haven't played it in 10 years and I won't have the time to play it again until I retire in 40.

Morning everyone! I see we're off the trending list thankfully. And so the work week begins. Only four days for me this week, going to Atlantic City for a friend's bachelor party this upcoming weekend.
EmiDidact wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Sandwich.
Fishy Eats wrote:
Memes.
TECTEC3 wrote:
finally
Please don't spam folks, last things I want is to see this locked down again :/
For some reason this place has turned into a place where people can spam and yoink post jokes related to food since this is called "The Pantry" I come here to have actual conversation, I don't need to see this.
Exactly we actually use the pantry for its purpose.
Most of the time.
Hey guys. I hope nothing important has been said because I'm not reading any of it.
Megzzzx wrote:
Hey guys. I hope nothing important has been said because I'm not reading any of it.
Nothing happened, just spam.

Megzzzx,

Y U NO HAVE PINK EMBLEM!?!?
Megzzzx wrote:

Megzzzx,

Isn't it obvious? Because unicorns.
Megzzzx wrote:

Megzzzx,

Oh I was playing with my friends and they were all black and white so I did it to fit in...lol
Megzzzx wrote:
Megzzzx wrote:

Megzzzx,

Oh I was playing with my friends and they were all black and white so I did it to fit in...lol
But you shouldn't just follow the crowd, you should be yourself and be unique and blah blah blah blah blah....

Anyway, my parents got their tax refund today. They were only going to get enough to pay their bills, but they got a phone call and were informed that they can still claim me since I'm in school so they got a lot more than they expected. So now they're going to take me shopping as a little celebration, which is good considering that most of my jeans have holes in them now.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Megzzzx wrote:
Megzzzx wrote:

Megzzzx,

But you shouldn't just follow the crowd, you should be yourself and be unique and blah blah blah blah blah....

Anyway, my parents got their tax refund today. They were only going to get enough to pay their bills, but they got a phone call and were informed that they can still claim me since I'm in school so they got a lot more than they expected. So now they're going to take me shopping as a little celebration, which is good considering that most of my jeans have holes in them now.
Tax returns are sick. Even though it's money that we worked for all year (technically), getting a lump sum at the most boring part of the year is fun. So is putting a check for 3 grand into your bank account.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Megzzzx wrote:
Megzzzx wrote:

Megzzzx,

Tax returns are sick. Even though it's money that we worked for all year (technically), getting a lump sum at the most boring part of the year is fun. So is putting a check for 3 grand into your bank account.
I paid off so many medical bills thanks to mine. But it the last year I'll get some credit for being in school. So I'll be sad next year.
Megzzzx wrote:
Megzzzx wrote:

Megzzzx,

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh.............
TaCs197 wrote:
3 am and i'm still up. I love you insomnia you complete me.
+1
TaCs197 wrote:
Benijam7 wrote:
I'm in college and I don't have any friends who want to hang out with me. My social life is a train wreck lol.
Try having 4 kids. Children are social suicide. All your friends without kids just disappear. Don't get me wrong I love them all but children is the most affective way to terminate a social life.
And this is why I don't want children. :P

But if my brother has any in the future I'll be their aunt, being an aunt is probably easier than being a mom.

And I don't care if my future nieces and nephews think I'm weird when they see all the stuff I have.
Well my schools lunch is crap so I think ill hang out here, whats been going on people?
Well my schools lunch is crap so I think ill hang out here, whats been going on people?
My school has a Subway on campus. The line is usually so long it's crazy but the food is good.
EmiDidact wrote:
TaCs197 wrote:
Benijam7 wrote:
And this is why I don't want children. :P

But if my brother has any in the future I'll be their aunt, being an aunt is probably easier than being a mom.

And I don't care if my future nieces and nephews think I'm weird when they see all the stuff I have.
I'm an aunt like a hundred times over. I'm even a great aunt. I have only ever been close to one of my nieces. We use to play legos together. But my sister is really weird and decided I can't possibly know how to take care of a kid and am not even responsible enough to watch her. When we just sat in the other room or outside playing she would check on us 20 times. She was 11 then and I was 29... Yeah after 29 years of being alive I could never have figured out how to watch after an 11 year old. Especially after watching a baby brother and sister all the time. At 11 years old I was watching them... and doing things like lighting the pilot light on our gas heater when it went out because it was ancient. But nope, can't take care of kids because I don't have any and like anime and video games and have action figures and legos. She wouldn't even let me drive her across the street to buy a board game once. But now she admits she would let her bf drive her around who has lost his license because of a DUI. Here I am never having been in an accident I was at fault for. Only been in two while I was driving and neither were my fault, there was nothing I could have done other than not been driving at that time or taking another route. I have only ever gotten minor speeding tickets. One of which was at 18 when I first started driving and my parents car didn't have a working speedometer and I was trying my best not to mess up my speed. The others were in speed traps where they pretty much tell you you are speeding and you're not but you tell that to a small Oklahoma town judge and they just tell you to shut up before they send you to jail. I don't speed. Yet somehow a guy with DUI's is safer than me. So when I have kids my sister won't be allowed to drive them around or be alone with them lol. She might teach them how to date bad guys and make babies with them. LOL my neice's dad is in jail...

Sorry for the rant... it just irritates me.
Idea: promethean spider tank.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 63