THIS IS HALO (From the Horse's Mouth)

OP XCalamityJamesX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
Here's a video of Bungie devs talking about building the multiplayer experience in Halo 3: https://youtu.be/p7eOybnH0uA
Notice how they mention things like "the halo canon" and "the golden 3 things of halo" (5:10) which don't include sprint, armor abilities and all the other shenanigans 343 has been up to.

You want to know what Halo REALLY is and why most veterans think Halo 5 is non-sense, here you go.

New-age fanboys will hate.
And yet they made reach which added sprint and armor abilities... Also, New-age Fanboys? I've been playing since Halo CE and I really doubt that you ever even played Halo CE PC online. But I guess if I like Halo 5 I must be a new-age fan boy...
Here's a video of Bungie devs talking about building the multiplayer experience in Halo 3: https://youtu.be/p7eOybnH0uA
Notice how they mention things like "the halo canon" and "the golden 3 things of halo" (5:10) which don't include sprint, armor abilities and all the other shenanigans 343 has been up to.

You want to know what Halo REALLY is and why most veterans think Halo 5 is non-sense, here you go.

I'm always astounded by Halo 5 haters... who have Achilles.

Doesn't make sense, IMO.
And notice how Bungie threw all of that out the window with Reach so do us all a favor and stop.
Aaand Reach received much less positive feedback than Halo 3.
Never said liking Halo 5 is impossible for veterans. I've been onboard since CE and yes I've even played it on PC. Still I think Halo 5 is a decent game for what it's trying to be.

I just don't see it as a true Halo game and if you don't understand that then yeah you're probably new around here.
I love Bungie Halos and 343's Halos. I love them both for different reasons. They are like two different FPS franchises.
I love Bungie Halos and 343's Halos. I love them both for different reasons. They are like two different FPS franchises.
Exactly.
Never said liking Halo 5 is impossible for veterans. I've been onboard since CE and yes I've even played it on PC. Still I think Halo 5 is a decent game for what it's trying to be.

I just don't see it as a true Halo game and if you don't understand that then yeah you're probably new around here.
Halo is whatever the devs make it to be.

Also, after having watched the video... Bungie didn't know what they were talking about. Halo 3's weapon balancing was garbage.

Doesn't make sense, IMO.
That's because I'm not a hater. I don't hate Halo5, I'm an honest critic who calls it what it is. (and what it isn't) The game is decent, been playing it. Do I enjoy it as much as H3? Nope. Do I think it tastes like a "good" halo game should? Nope. Does that make me a hater? Nope.
Try again.

Also, after having watched the video... Bungie didn't know what they were talking about. Halo 3's weapon balancing was garbage.
Yeah ok, the devs didn't know what they were talking about but you do, K.

Doesn't make sense, IMO.
That's because I'm not a hater. I don't hate Halo5, I'm an honest critic who calls it what it is. (and what it isn't) The game is decent, been playing it. Do I enjoy it as much as H3? Nope. Do I think it tastes like a "good" halo game should? Nope. Does that make me a hater? Nope.
Try again.
No-where in the OP did you say anything positive about Halo 5. You just said that vets think of it as nonsense, so I assumed you were siding with them all the way.

Only the BR and Sniper were worth anything.

Only the BR and Sniper were worth anything.
K Sherlock.

Considering Bungie considered Reach to be a "true Halo game"...

Doesn't make sense, IMO.
That's because I'm not a hater. I don't hate Halo5, I'm an honest critic who calls it what it is. (and what it isn't) The game is decent, been playing it. Do I enjoy it as much as H3? Nope. Do I think it tastes like a "good" halo game? Nope. Does that make me a hater? Nope.
Try again.
Says he's not a hater but calls everyone that likes Halo 5 and disagrees with him haters and new age fanboys...
How in the hell did nobody lazy link yet?
Thank you sir.
How in the hell did nobody lazy link yet?
Because the OP provides retorts like
K Sherlock.
So it's obviously not really worth the time.

The same devs that kept Dual Wielding for two games, and brought in Sprint and other Armor Abilities in their next game.

Yeah sure.
First of All, all that Halo 3 footage made me want to play Halo 3. I guess I can boot up MCC for some time now. Darn nostalgia!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15