Forums / Community / General Discussion

Unofficial Waypoint Discord!

OP Exenius

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
**Disclaimer** - This server is not affiliated with 343 industries in any shape or form and is completely fan made and operated.

A few weeks back I had the idea of creating a discord for the Waypoint community. I got the idea from the old Break Room threads. I understand why it's hard for something like that to exist on Waypoint, but it doesn't seem all that unreasonable on discord. Upon joining a admin should give you a appropriate role. If your discord name is different from your Waypoint name please @admin upon joining so we can get a proper nickname for you. All the information you'll need should be pinned in the discord channels. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in the discord itself. Hope you all are as excited about this as I am.

Halo Waypoint Community Lounge**Please read rules upon joining**
someone is a few months late it seems, AlpineFalcon and i started a break room discord a few months ago....
Lol, late to the party pal. One is already made like Ruthless said, join ours as we can be one big community.
someone is a few months late it seems, AlpineFalcon and i started a break room discord a few months ago....
Long time, no post, skate. Glad you are back.
I am pretty that will be his only post. He only came because of this thread warpio linked on Discord.
Lol, late to the party pal. One is already made like Ruthless said, join ours as we can be one big community.
My bad wasn't aware that there was a previously existing discord for this. Not quite ready to give up on mine yet since it was a pain to set up all the permissions and roles and stuff, but I'll definitely recognize that yours was first.
Exenius wrote:
My bad wasn't aware that there was a previously existing discord for this. Not quite ready to give up on mine yet since it was a pain to set up all the permissions and roles and stuff, but I'll definitely recognize that yours was first.
Hell, I don't mind joining .
yeah i don't really go to waypoint like at all anymore.... idk why but i've just lost interest in it

Exenius wrote:
Hell, I don't mind joining .
neither would i, hell for all i know your server might be better than our rip off break room
Yeah, I pointed these guys this way. I'll probably pop into this one at some point this afternoon just for kicks.
Yeah, I pointed these guys this way. I'll probably pop into this one at some point this afternoon just for kicks.
Mind if I crash the party, as well? Just search up my gamertag and you'll be good. :)
Mind if I join this discord chat?
HaXoR73 wrote:
Mind if I crash the party, as well? Just search up my gamertag and you'll be good. :)
You guys don't need to ask, just pop in and introduce yourself lol. I'm sure OP is happy to have anyone join!
HaXoR73 wrote:
You guys don't need to ask, just pop in and introduce yourself lol. I'm sure OP is happy to have anyone join!
What is it called though?
HaXoR73 wrote:
It's just called "Halo Waypoint Community Lounge". You've already got the link in the OP.
Wraith0912 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
It's just called "Halo Waypoint Community Lounge". You've already got the link in the OP.
Oh I thought there was another one. Cool thanks for pointing it out lol.
HaXoR73 wrote:
He has a link in the original post. Halo Waypoint Community Lounge.
HaXoR73 wrote:
He has a link in the original post. Halo Waypoint Community Lounge.
Thanks, I will join that.
Neato! The more halo discussion in my server feed the better
Great idea. I might pop in from time to time myself.
yeah i don't really go to waypoint like at all anymore.... idk why but i've just lost interest in it

Don't blame you, I do not respond too posts too much, as it is always the same posts or complaints. Hope you are doing well, and take care.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2